|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The day her mother made brownies, where was Prudence prior to returning home?
(a) The movies.
(b) The library.
(c) A date.
(d) Cheerleading tryouts.
2. What does Gramps offer the boy from the river at the hospital?
(a) An invitation to join them.
(b) Ten dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
3. What's written on the letter that Phoebe's mother Mrs. Winterbottom left for Mr. Winterbottom.
(a) "I'm leaving you."
(b) "Please pick up some milk."
(c) "I never want to see you again."
(d) "I'll call you in a few days."
4. How long did Sal's father have his car?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 16 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 12 years.
5. How old is Sal when the story begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what town do they detour just before reaching the South Dakota border?
2. What happens to Gram at the Missouri River in South Dakota?
3. To what state are Sal and her grandparents traveling?
4. What do Phoebe and Sal have for dinner at the Finney's house?
5. With whom does Mary Lou go out on a date?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)