|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many other sons did Sal's grandparents have?
2. What changes as they travel through South Dakota towards the Badlands?
(b) Their route.
(c) The weather.
(d) The whispers.
3. What name did Sal suggest for her sister?
4. How long before the story begins did Sal and her father move?
(a) Three months.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six months.
(d) One year.
5. Where did Sal grow up?
(a) Bybanks, Kentucky.
(b) Allentown, Pennsylvania.
(c) Euclid, Ohio.
(d) Salem, Massachusetts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gram threaten to do when Gramps swears too much?
2. What does Mrs. Winterbottom do after the Phoebe and Sal return home from school?
3. In what city were Sal's grandparents arrested?
4. What is the maiden name of Sal's mother?
5. What friend of Gram's didn't want her to marry Gramps?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)