|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What's written on the letter that Phoebe's mother Mrs. Winterbottom left for Mr. Winterbottom.
(a) "I'm leaving you."
(b) "Please pick up some milk."
(c) "I never want to see you again."
(d) "I'll call you in a few days."
2. What name did Sal suggest for her sister?
3. Where did Sal grow up?
(a) Salem, Massachusetts.
(b) Bybanks, Kentucky.
(c) Euclid, Ohio.
(d) Allentown, Pennsylvania.
4. How old is Sal when the story begins?
5. What type of stories did Sal's mother enjoy reading?
(a) Stories about cowboys and Indians.
(d) Stories about reincarnation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sal's mother want to do the day before she left?
2. What was drawn inside the shape of the drawing that Sal thought was Phoebe's?
3. How does Sal feel right after her mother leaves?
4. What object do the girls see Ben lift from the sidewalk?
5. What does Sal dream about the night they sleep in the water bed?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)