|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mr. Birkway ask everyone to do in 15 seconds?
(a) Name three authors.
(b) Find Egypt on the map.
(c) Draw something.
(d) Write a paragraph.
2. What flavor does Sal detect in the kiss of all trees?
3. What is on Sal's desk at school shortly after school begins?
(a) A ribbon.
(b) A spider.
(d) A bee.
4. How long was Gramps' father gone when his friend questioned his whereabouts?
(a) Six months.
(b) Six years.
(c) Six days.
(d) Nine months.
5. What happens to Gram at the Missouri River in South Dakota?
(a) She's bitten by a rattlesnake.
(b) She nearly drowns.
(c) She breaks her leg.
(d) She's bitten by a water moccasin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sal's mother leave for her when she left?
2. Where did Sal grow up?
3. How is Phoebe's journal decorated?
4. How is the Finney household best described?
5. The day her mother made brownies, where was Prudence prior to returning home?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)