|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When returning from the drug store, Ben comments that Sal does what every time someone touches her?
(a) Runs away.
2. What does Mrs. Winterbottom do after the Phoebe and Sal return home from school?
(a) Get a gun.
(b) Cook dinner.
(c) Lock the doors.
(d) Call the police.
3. How is Phoebe's journal decorated?
(a) A cartoon is drawn on it.
(b) It is plain.
(c) With pictures of male models.
(d) With stars and rainbows.
4. At what hotel do Sal and her grandparents stay outside of Chicago?
(a) Sleepy Inn.
(b) Howard Johnson.
(c) Super 8 Motel.
(d) Day's Inn.
5. How long before the story begins did Sal and her father move?
(a) Three months.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the boy from the river?
2. When Phoebe first meets Sal, what does Phoebe call her?
3. How does Sal's father describe Sal?
4. Why were Sal's grandparents stopped by the police while driving?
5. In what city were Sal's grandparents arrested?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)