|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Gram at the Missouri River in South Dakota?
(a) She's bitten by a rattlesnake.
(b) She's bitten by a water moccasin.
(c) She breaks her leg.
(d) She nearly drowns.
2. How long was Gramps' father gone when his friend questioned his whereabouts?
(a) Nine months.
(b) Six days.
(c) Six years.
(d) Six months.
3. What is hidden under the floorboards of Sal's room along with her mother's hair?
(d) Her journal.
4. Why is Sal unhappy about sightseeing in Madison?
(a) She does not like the atmosphere in Madison.
(b) She does not think that her grandparents are taking enough time at each tourist spot.
(c) She thinks they are not traveling fast enough.
(d) She thinks that Madison is boring.
5. For whom is the young man on Phoebe's porch looking?
(a) Phoebe's father.
(c) Phoebe's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what state are Sal and her grandparents traveling?
2. What friend of Gram's didn't want her to marry Gramps?
3. What does Sal notice about her father in the garage when she returns home?
4. Where did Sal grow up?
5. After they move, what does Sal's father do for a living?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)