|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What's written on the letter that Phoebe's mother Mrs. Winterbottom left for Mr. Winterbottom.
(a) "Please pick up some milk."
(b) "I'll call you in a few days."
(c) "I'm leaving you."
(d) "I never want to see you again."
2. What changes as they travel through South Dakota towards the Badlands?
(a) Their route.
(b) The whispers.
(c) The weather.
3. What was drawn inside the shape of the drawing that Sal thought was Phoebe's?
(a) A heart.
(b) A star.
(c) A teardrop.
(d) A triangle.
4. What is the real age of Phoebe's father?
5. What is Mary Lou's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sal unhappy about sightseeing in Madison?
2. What does Mrs. Winterbottom do after the Phoebe and Sal return home from school?
3. How many brothers does Mary Lou have?
4. The day her mother made brownies, where was Prudence prior to returning home?
5. How is Phoebe's journal decorated?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)