|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Sal's father have his car?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 16 years.
2. The girls overhear Mrs. Winterbottom ask what question of Prudence?
(a) "Do you find me boring?"
(b) "Do you think I lead a tiny life?"
(c) "Do you think I'm stupid?"
(d) "Do you think I look fat in this?"
3. How many brothers does Mary Lou have?
4. About how old is the young man who rings Phoebe's doorbell?
5. How long was Gramps' father gone when his friend questioned his whereabouts?
(a) Six months.
(b) Six days.
(c) Six years.
(d) Nine months.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first day of school after her mother left, Phoebe's expression was?
2. What friend of Gram's didn't want her to marry Gramps?
3. On Saturday, the girls notice Mrs. Cadaver doing what?
4. What is hidden under the floorboards of Sal's room along with her mother's hair?
5. Where did Sal grow up?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)