|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Phoebe's journal decorated?
(a) A cartoon is drawn on it.
(b) With stars and rainbows.
(c) With pictures of male models.
(d) It is plain.
2. How long before the story begins did Sal and her father move?
(a) Three months.
(b) One year.
(c) Two years.
(d) Six months.
3. At what site do Sal and her Gram stop after they leave Madison?
(a) The Wisconsin Dells.
(b) Museum of Woodcarving.
(c) House on the Rock.
(d) Rhinelander Logging Museum.
4. By when does Sal want to get to Lewiston?
(a) Her grandmother's birthday.
(d) Her mother's birthday.
5. In what event does Mary Lou's family participate at the school sports day?
(b) Three-legged race.
(c) Egg throw.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were Sal's grandparents stopped by the police while driving?
2. How is the Finney household best described?
3. What is the real age of Phoebe's father?
4. How long did Gramps follow Gram before asking her father for permission to marry her?
5. When having dinner at Phoebe's, what food reminds Sal of her mother?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)