|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what body of water do Sal and her grandparents stop?
(a) Lake Erie.
(b) Lake Huron.
(c) Lake Michigan.
(d) The Great Salt Lake.
2. Why were Sal's grandparents stopped by the police while driving?
(a) They were driving too slowly.
(b) They were speeding.
(c) They were driving on the shoulder.
(d) They were swerving back and forth.
3. Why is Sal unhappy about sightseeing in Madison?
(a) She does not think that her grandparents are taking enough time at each tourist spot.
(b) She thinks they are not traveling fast enough.
(c) She does not like the atmosphere in Madison.
(d) She thinks that Madison is boring.
4. At what hotel do Sal and her grandparents stay outside of Chicago?
(a) Sleepy Inn.
(b) Day's Inn.
(c) Super 8 Motel.
(d) Howard Johnson.
5. About how old is the young man who rings Phoebe's doorbell?
Short Answer Questions
1. What friend of Gram's didn't want her to marry Gramps?
2. By when does Sal want to get to Lewiston?
3. How old is Sal when the story begins?
4. How many brothers does Mary Lou have?
5. Where did Sal grow up?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)