|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what state are Sal and her grandparents traveling?
2. What flower does Sal's father leave at her place at the table?
(d) Black-eyed Susan.
3. For whom is the young man on Phoebe's porch looking?
(a) Phoebe's mother.
(b) Phoebe's father.
4. What is on Sal's desk at school shortly after school begins?
(a) A bee.
(b) A ribbon.
(c) A spider.
5. Where did Sal grow up?
(a) Bybanks, Kentucky.
(b) Euclid, Ohio.
(c) Allentown, Pennsylvania.
(d) Salem, Massachusetts.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long before the story begins did Sal and her father move?
2. Why is Sal unhappy about sightseeing in Madison?
3. After they move, what does Sal's father do for a living?
4. What is the real age of Phoebe's father?
5. How is the Finney household best described?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)