|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When having dinner at Phoebe's, what food reminds Sal of her mother?
(d) Chocolate cake.
2. At what body of water do Sal and her grandparents stop?
(a) Lake Erie.
(b) Lake Huron.
(c) Lake Michigan.
(d) The Great Salt Lake.
3. How does Sal feel right after her mother leaves?
4. How long before the story begins did Sal and her father move?
(a) Three months.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Six months.
5. Where did Sal grow up?
(a) Salem, Massachusetts.
(b) Bybanks, Kentucky.
(c) Euclid, Ohio.
(d) Allentown, Pennsylvania.
Short Answer Questions
1. How would Phoebe's family best be described?
2. How old is Sal when the story begins?
3. Why were Sal's grandparents stopped by the police while driving?
4. For whom is the young man on Phoebe's porch looking?
5. By when does Sal want to get to Lewiston?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)