|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What's written on the letter that Phoebe's mother Mrs. Winterbottom left for Mr. Winterbottom.
(a) "I'll call you in a few days."
(b) "I'm leaving you."
(c) "I never want to see you again."
(d) "Please pick up some milk."
2. After Mrs. Winterbottom left, Sal returned to find her father slumped over what?
(a) The photo album.
(b) A new book.
(c) A chair.
(d) The stove.
3. Whom did Mrs. Winterbottom call to let her family know she was okay?
(a) Mr. Birkway.
(c) Mr. Winterbottom.
4. Phoebe demands that her father calls __________.
(a) The lunatic.
(b) The police.
(c) The FBI.
(d) Mrs. Cadaver.
5. Who does Phoebe see Mike kissing at the university?
(a) Mrs. Partridge.
(c) Mrs. Winterbottom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sal dream about the night they sleep in the water bed?
2. At what site do Sal and her Gram stop after they leave Madison?
3. What name did Sal suggest for her sister?
4. How does Phoebe feel when Mr. Birkway is done talking to her at her house?
5. How does Prudence respond to Mike at first?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)