|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sal feel right after her mother leaves?
2. At what body of water do Sal and her grandparents stop?
(a) The Great Salt Lake.
(b) Lake Michigan.
(c) Lake Huron.
(d) Lake Erie.
3. How many other sons did Sal's grandparents have?
4. What did Sal's mother leave for her when she left?
(a) A locket.
(b) A letter.
(c) A book.
(d) A picture.
5. Why does Phoebe refuse her mother's brownie?
(a) She isn't hungry.
(b) She thinks she is too fat.
(c) She just had a snack.
(d) She doesn't like her mother's baking.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Sal's father have his car?
2. Why is Sal unhappy about sightseeing in Madison?
3. How old did the man at the State Fair guess that Phoebe's father was?
4. What is the real age of Phoebe's father?
5. How many brothers does Mary Lou have?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)