|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gramps offer the boy from the river at the hospital?
(a) An invitation to join them.
(b) Ten dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
2. On an impulse, Sal asks the hospital receptionist for whom?
(a) Mrs. Finney.
(b) Mrs. Winterbottom.
(c) Mr. Birkway.
3. What type of tree is the "singing tree"?
4. What is the name of the boy from the river?
(a) Tim Fleet.
(b) Tom Fleet.
(c) Tom Fleece.
(d) Alex Cheevey.
5. Who wrote the poem that Mr. Birkway reads in class?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Gram at the Missouri River in South Dakota?
2. What is hidden under the floorboards of Sal's room along with her mother's hair?
3. What is Mrs. Finney wearing when Sal finds her?
4. How does Phoebe react to the poem that Mr. Birkway reads in class?
5. How does what happens between Sal and Ben make Sal feel?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)