|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of tree is the "singing tree"?
2. What does Sal see that makes her realize that she missed the bus stop?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The corner store.
(c) The library.
3. What happens between Sal and Ben at the hospital?
(a) They kiss.
(b) They run into someone from school.
(c) The eat lunch.
(d) They have an argument.
4. Who wrote the poem that Mr. Birkway reads in class?
5. What does Sergeant Bickle do when Phoebe presents evidence that her mother was kidnapped?
(a) He twitches the corners of his mouth.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He throws his hands in the air.
(d) He shushes them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is hidden under the floorboards of Sal's room along with her mother's hair?
2. What is the name of the boy from the river?
3. How does Phoebe react to the poem that Mr. Birkway reads in class?
4. On an impulse, Sal asks the hospital receptionist for whom?
5. What does Gramps offer the boy from the river at the hospital?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)