|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On an impulse, Sal asks the hospital receptionist for whom?
(b) Mr. Birkway.
(c) Mrs. Finney.
(d) Mrs. Winterbottom.
2. How does Sal react to the poem that Mr. Birkway reads in class?
(a) She says that it is boring.
(b) She says that the man died naturally.
(c) She say it is terrifying.
(d) She says that it is murder.
3. Where does Sal find Ben and Mrs. Finney?
(a) The waiting room.
(b) The cafeteria.
(c) The lobby.
(d) The backyard.
4. What happens between Sal and Ben at the hospital?
(a) The eat lunch.
(b) They kiss.
(c) They run into someone from school.
(d) They have an argument.
5. What does Gramps offer the boy from the river at the hospital?
(a) An invitation to join them.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(d) Ten dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the poem that Mr. Birkway reads in class?
2. What type of tree is the "singing tree"?
3. What is the name of the boy from the river?
4. What changes as they travel through South Dakota towards the Badlands?
5. How does Phoebe react to the poem that Mr. Birkway reads in class?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)