|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ben react to the poem that Mr. Birkway reads in class?
(a) He says that it is murder.
(b) He says that the man died naturally.
(c) He say it is terrifying.
(d) He says that it is boring.
2. What does Sal see that makes her realize that she missed the bus stop?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The library.
(d) The corner store.
3. What is Mrs. Finney wearing when Sal finds her?
(a) A skirt and blouse.
(b) A pink robe.
(d) A hospital gown.
4. What changes as they travel through South Dakota towards the Badlands?
(a) The whispers.
(b) Their route.
(d) The weather.
5. What does Gramps offer the boy from the river at the hospital?
(b) Ten dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) An invitation to join them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sal react to the poem that Mr. Birkway reads in class?
2. What happens between Sal and Ben at the hospital?
3. What is the name of the boy from the river?
4. What is hidden under the floorboards of Sal's room along with her mother's hair?
5. How does Phoebe react to the poem that Mr. Birkway reads in class?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)