Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. How old is Sal when the story begins?
2. Where did Sal grow up?
(a) Euclid, Ohio.
(b) Salem, Massachusetts.
(c) Bybanks, Kentucky.
(d) Allentown, Pennsylvania.
3. How long before the story begins did Sal and her father move?
(a) Three months.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Six months.
4. To what state are Sal and her grandparents traveling?
5. By when does Sal want to get to Lewiston?
(a) Her mother's birthday.
(d) Her grandmother's birthday.
6. Why does Sal's father let her go on the trip with her grandparents?
(a) He does not think his parents can read maps.
(b) He wants Sal to learn how to drive.
(c) He wants a break from spending time with Sal.
(d) He thinks that Sal needs to bond with her grandparents.
Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
7. When Phoebe first meets Sal, what does Phoebe call her?
8. What is on Sal's desk at school shortly after school begins?
(a) A ribbon.
(b) A spider.
(d) A bee.
This section contains 3,848 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)