Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Thoreau compare his body?
2. In what state is Walden Pond located?
3. Thoreau is inclined to be a...
4. What kind of literature does Thoreau like best?
5. Where was it rumored that Col. Quoil had been a soldier?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay explaining the impact Walden had on one of the following: Literature, art, psychology and philosophy.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay recounting the history of your area. When was your town/city founded? Who were the people instrumental in shaping the development of the area? What were the significant events that affected your town/city?
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay explaining the societal benefits of education. Are highly educated people made noble by their knowledge? How is the world improved when general education requirements are created by the government?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)