Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Thoreau compare his body?
(a) A machine.
(b) A holy vessel.
(c) A mighty animal.
(d) A temple.
2. In what state is Walden Pond located?
(a) Rhode Island.
3. Thoreau is inclined to be a...
4. What kind of literature does Thoreau like best?
5. Where was it rumored that Col. Quoil had been a soldier?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) Hong Kong.
(d) Upper Canada.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one hunter use as a musical instrument?
2. Where did Thoreau consider living before Walden Pond?
3. In what solitary amusements do most Yankees engage?
4. What animal was Thoreau surprised to see walking along the shore of the pond?
5. What kind of bird does Thoreau watch for hours in the fall?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)