Short Answer Questions Key
1. On what pond does Thoreau live on the shore?
2. Where is Walden Pond located?
3. How long does Thoreau live at Walden Pond?
Two years and two months.
4. "The mass of men lead lives of quiet..."
5. What are the necessities of life?
Food, shelter, clothing, and fuel.
6. What is Thoreau's shelter at Walden Pond?
A small house.
7. In total, how much does it cost for Thoreau to build his house?
8. "The swiftest traveler is he that goes..."
9. What vegetable does Thoreau plant on most of his 2 1/2 acres?
This section contains 3,241 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)