|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bird does Thoreau begin to see again in April?
2. What plant grows at the edge of the path near the end of May?
(c) The sand cherry.
3. Thoreau calls the train an "iron..."
4. What was the name of the family Thoreau bought a farm from and then returned the ownership to them?
5. "Remember thy Creator in the days of thy..."
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is Thoreau's profit from the bean-field?
2. Who is never alone?
3. Where does Thoreau believe intellectual societies are confined?
4. What happened to Walden Pond between his childhood and the time he moved there?
5. "We can never have enough of..."
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)