|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "We are underbred and low-lived and..."
2. Who does Thoreau help toward the north star?
(a) A runaway slave.
(b) A railroad employee.
(c) A woodsman.
(d) A farmer.
3. What does one hunter use as a musical instrument?
(a) A tree leaf.
(c) A saw.
4. What does Thoreau claim is the cure for his ailments?
(a) Morning air.
5. "If you would be chaste, you must be..."
Short Answer Questions
1. Which animal is one of "Nature's Watchmen"?
2. Who came the farthest to visit Thoreau in the winter?
3. "I go and come with a strange... in Nature."
4. In terms of the bean-field, what was Thoreau's greatest enemy?
5. What does Thoreau hope will happen if John Field reads his book?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)