|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many chairs does Thoreau have in his house?
2. What does Thoreau frequently do on warm evenings?
(a) Fishes on the pond.
(b) Goes for a walk.
(c) Plays the flute in his boat.
(d) Star gazes.
3. Thoreau states that fewer people came to see him at Walden Pond on...
(a) False Pretenses.
(b) Trivial business.
(c) Religious Missions.
(d) Charity Work.
4. "We are underbred and low-lived and..."
5. What does one Concord Trader use as a sign for his store?
(a) A Wagon Wheel.
(b) A bear hide.
(c) A Wooden plank.
(d) A salt fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Remember thy Creator in the days of thy..."
2. What birds does Thoreau hear regularly during the summer at 7:30pm?
3. On what pond does Thoreau live on the shore?
4. What animal does Thoreau hear hunting with men?
5. When did Thoreau begin to live in the woods?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)