|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to tales, who planted the beech grove?
(d) A wandering minstrel.
2. What kind of animal does Thoreau find in his house?
3. How long does Thoreau live at Walden Pond?
(a) Two years and two months.
(b) Six months.
(c) One year.
(d) Three years and six months.
4. How many chairs does Thoreau have in his house?
5. What is the length of Thoreau's bean rows added together?
(a) Five miles.
(b) Two miles.
(c) 800 yards.
(d) Seven miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bird comes to the pond in the fall?
2. Where is John Field from?
3. What does Thoreau follow all the way into town?
4. "In dealing with truth we are..."
5. What should we come home with after adventures?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)