|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bird does an old man tell Thoreau used to frequent the pond?
2. Which animal is one of "Nature's Watchmen"?
3. Which building is NOT listed by Thoreau as a vital building in the village?
(a) Post Office.
4. According to legend, after whom was Walden Pond named?
(a) A town official.
(b) The original owner of the property.
(c) An old Indian woman.
(d) A hunter.
5. What kind of animal does Thoreau find in his house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What should we come home with after adventures?
2. Where did Thoreau consider living before Walden Pond?
3. What animal does Thoreau hear hunting with men?
4. "He that does not eat need not..."
5. What does Thoreau frequently do on warm evenings?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)