|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the family Thoreau bought a farm from and then returned the ownership to them?
2. For what does San Nutting exchange bear skins?
3. Which tribe calls hunters the "best men"?
(a) The Mohawks.
(b) The Algonquins.
(c) The Iroquois.
(d) The Cree.
4. "If you would be chaste, you must be..."
5. What creatures do Thoreau find battling in the wood-pile?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thoreau hear from town in his bean-field on gala days?
2. What does Thoreau do when ice first forms on the pond?
3. Of what do the smells from the train remind Thoreau?
4. What is the morning?
5. What is the name of the Plymouth Colony governor who wasn't fed by the king of the tribe he visited?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)