|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Thoreau spend on supplies for his bean-field?
2. What does one Concord Trader use as a sign for his store?
(a) A Wooden plank.
(b) A salt fish.
(c) A Wagon Wheel.
(d) A bear hide.
3. For what does San Nutting exchange bear skins?
4. Where did Thoreau consider living before Walden Pond?
(a) Baker Farm.
(c) White Pond.
(d) Pleasant Meadow.
5. How much is Thoreau's profit from the bean-field?
Short Answer Questions
1. "I wanted to live deeply and..."
2. What did Thoreau do early in the morning?
3. What does Thoreau sell before he moves into the woods?
4. What does Thoreau uncover as he hoes the bean-field?
5. What is the name of the Plymouth Colony governor who wasn't fed by the king of the tribe he visited?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)