|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is John Field from?
(c) French Canada.
2. "As long as possible live free and..."
3. How long does Thoreau stay in jail?
(a) One week.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) One day.
(d) A month.
4. What did Thoreau imagine doing?
(a) Building a house.
(b) Buying a farm.
(c) Writing a book.
(d) Living off the land.
5. What writer does the French Canadian Woodsman love?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thoreau like to have between himself and a conversation partner?
2. What does one Concord Trader use as a sign for his store?
3. What did Thoreau do during his first summer at Walden Pond?
4. Thoreau states that fewer people came to see him at Walden Pond on...
5. What attracted Thoreau to the farm?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)