* Professor Burris, a Psychology Professor, is in his office when Rogers, his former student, visits with his friend, Steve.
* Rogers and Steve have returned from war and are seeking a different kind of social system in which to live.
* In conversation with Burris, Rogers recalls lectures in which the professor mentioned an example of a utopia.
* They recall that the originator of the utopia was the professor's friend, Frazier.
* Professor Burris promises to write Frazier, who is reportedly involved with his own experimental society, called Walden Two.
* Burris writes, inviting Burris and Rogers to visit Walden Two.
* Burris and Rogers plan their visit and invite others including a philosophy professor Augustine Castle, Barbara Macklin the fiancÃ©e of Rogers, and Steve's girlfriend, Mary Grove.
* The group sets off by train and bus on a journey that takes them about thirty miles out of the city.
This section contains 2,784 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)