1. Who is the first character to speak in the play?
2. How is Fatt described?
A fat man of porcine appearance.
3. What is the role of the character chewing on a toothpick?
To maintain order.
4. To whom is the first character speaking?
5. Why do the characters assemble in the first scene?
To talk about a strike.
6. What two unions have failed at past strikes?
Textile and steel.
7. Who is the "top man" behind workers?
The man in the White House.
This section contains 4,744 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)