|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joe's plan before going to the workers meeting?
(a) Talk to the old boyfriend.
(b) Talk to Lefty.
(c) Eat dinner.
(d) Meet privately with Fatt.
2. Who is the president as named in this scene?
3. What does Fatt do to send the Gunman back to his original position?
(a) He tells the Gunman to let the character speak.
(b) He waves his hand.
(d) He asks the workers to sit down.
4. Where does Benjamin think about practicing socialized medicine?
5. Why do the characters assemble in the first scene?
(a) To eat dinner at a restaurant.
(b) To listen to sports on radio.
(c) To talk about a strike.
(d) To play a game of cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What motivates the Gunman to move from his original position to center stage?
2. What does Joe initially think about strikes?
3. What does a main character complain that the talk of Lefty has turned the meeting into?
4. How does Benjamin's unexpected job loss affect his understanding of the world?
5. In Scene 3, what changes the employee's mind about the new work assignment?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)