|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Scene 4 occur?
2. What does it mean to "take a run-out powder?"
(a) Not leave when asked.
(b) Take a quick trip somewhere.
(c) Not show up as promised.
(d) Take medicine for an upset stomach.
3. What does Edna say Joe's boss is giving the kids?
(c) A new pair of shoes.
(d) Stress and anxiety.
4. What does Edna tell Joe to do to help improve the financial situation?
(a) Borrow a loan from a family member.
(b) Take action against the bosses.
(c) Sell his car to a friend.
(d) Get a second job.
5. What makes Clayton notorious?
(a) He has busted unions in several industries.
(b) He was a Gunman for Fatt.
(c) His father was a famous union organizer.
(d) He has a mean streak.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joe call a Wop?
2. What quality in employees does the company reward?
3. How is Fatt described?
4. Why might Dr. Barnes feel guilty about the situation?
5. Who is the smoker and drinker in Scene 3?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)