|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is the first character speaking?
(a) Poker friends.
(b) A church fundraising group.
(c) Angry parents of little leaguers.
(d) Concerned workers.
2. What does Irv think of Florence?
(a) She is mature for her age.
(b) She is an immature kid.
(c) She is easy to get along with.
(d) She might be pregnant.
3. What metaphor do Benjamin and Dr. Barnes use to describe Benjamin's experiences with anti-Semitism?
(a) Vigorous exercise.
(b) Stormy weather.
(d) Malignant disease.
4. How does Dr. Barnes feel about the way the board treats Benjamin?
5. What is the speaker's attitude toward Fatt?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Florence and Sid get the scene they act out?
2. What are the three things Florence says she wants from life?
3. In what war do 12 million men die?
4. What is the setting of Scene 6?
5. Why is the hack judged so harshly by his girl's family?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)