|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon his return, Pozzo wants to know if Estragon and Vladimir are
(b) Park rangers.
2. Estragon and Vladimir continue to discuss Pozzo's helplessness in Act II. Vladimir gets excited about the fact that, for once, they
(a) Have this chance to get back at someone.
(b) Can ignore the situation without causing a problem.
(c) Have the upper hand.
(d) Are needed.
3. In Act II, Vladimir tells Estragon that if he will help him pick up Pozzo, they will go together to
(a) Find food for dinner.
(b) The beaches.
(c) Find Godot.
(d) The Pyrenees.
4. Who does the boy tell Estragon and Vladimir that Mr. Godot beats?
(a) The boy's mother.
(c) The boy's brother.
(d) The other boy who minds the cows.
5. When Vladimir tells Estragon he is happy in Act II, how does Estragon react?
(a) He is hurt.
(b) He is sad.
(c) He is shocked.
(d) He says he is happy too.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act II, Vladimir gives Estragon a radish,
2. At the end of the play, when Vladimir and Estragon decide to leave, where do they go?
3. When Estragon comments that his boots are too big in Act II, Vladimir tells him that perhaps, someday, he will
4. When he arrives for the second time, who does the boy refer to Vladimir as?
5. After Pozzo and Lucky leave in Act II, Vladimir wonders if Pozzo
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)