|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Estragon falls asleep again in Act II, and, again, Vladimir wakes him up. Estragon asks Vladimir
(a) If Godot has come.
(b) To find him some food for dinner.
(c) Why he won't let him sleep.
(d) To quit bothering him and take a nap, too.
2. In Act II, Estragon and Vladimir discuss how to handle Pozzo, but they are concerned because
(a) They are afraid Pozzo and Lucky are trying to trick them.
(b) They are afraid Pozzo will be able to hit them with the whip.
(c) They are afraid of Lucky and his potential for violence.
(d) They are afraid Pozzo is too strong for them.
3. When Estragon tells Vladimir why he is going to go without shoes, Vladimir asks him if he is going to
(a) Ever wear shoes again.
(b) Compare himself to Christ.
(c) Read the Bible.
(d) Buy a new pair of shoes.
4. As the boy is about to leave at the end of Act I, he asks Vladimir what he should tell Mr. Godot. Vladimir tells him to tell Mr. Godot that
(a) They will wait at home.
(b) He saw them.
(c) They will not wait for him anymore.
(d) They really need to see him.
5. Vladimir asks the boy if Mr. Godot has a beard. The boy tells him that he does and that it is
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Act II, Vladimir sings a song about a
2. In Act II, Vladimir tells Estragon that he woke him up
3. In Act II, Estragon and Vladimir talk aimlessly for awhile and have a hard time keeping up the conversation. Vladimir begs Estragon to speak. Finally, Estragon asks what they should do now, and Vladimir tells him they should
4. At the end of Act I, Estragon says he is unhappy. Vladimir asks him since when. Estragon tells him he
5. In Act II, Vladimir tells Estragon that if he will help him pick up Pozzo, they will go together to
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)