|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they finally decide no one is coming after they think they hear something in Act II, Vladimir tells Estragon he must
(a) Go find something to eat for them.
(b) Have had a vision.
(c) Leave for good.
(d) Find Godot immediately.
2. After he wakes up from his nightmare, Estragon gets irritated because Vladimir won't stop
(b) Moving and walking.
(d) Laughing at him.
3. In Act II, Vladimir gives Estragon a radish,
(a) But Estragon does not want it because it is blackand he only likes pink radishes.
(b) And Estragon thanks him and eats it quickly.
(c) But Estragon gives it back to him and tells him he is not hungry.
(d) But does not want it because he doesn't like radishes.
4. When Estragon wakes up in Act II, disoriented by a nightmare, Vladimir
(a) Gets irriated and tells him to grow up.
(b) Laughs at him and tells him he's childish.
(c) Comforts him and trys to calm him.
(d) Pays no attention.
5. As Act I is ending, Vladimir tells Estragon that everything will be better tomorrow because
(a) They will go to visit Mr. Godot.
(b) They will be going on a trip.
(c) The boy told them that Godot will come tomorrow.
(d) They will be seeing Pozzo and Lucky.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Act I, Vladimir asks the boy where he sleeps, and the boy tells him that
2. Estragon tells Vladimir he threw his boots away the day before. Vladimir shows him his boots. Estragon
3. Estragon hurts himself while kicking Lucky in the second act, and he
4. Estragon realizes it is too late for Godot to come by the end of the second day. Vladimir agrees because it is
5. In Act II, Estragon and Vladimir can find nothing that will work as a rope if they want to hang themselves, and they decide that tomorrow they will
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)