Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act II, Estragon remembers some of the things that happened the day before including:
(a) Sleeping under the tree.
(b) Going into the town and buying some food.
(c) Being kicked by someone and being given a bone.
(d) Losing his boots.
2. Finally, toward the end of the play, Vladimir tells Estragon they will hang themselves tomorrow unless
(a) They find enough money to live better.
(b) Godot comes.
(c) Lucky and Pozzo come back.
(d) The boy comes back.
3. Vladimir realizes Estragon has been beaten again and tells him he wouldn't have let "them" beat Estragon because he would
(a) Help Estragon run away so he wouldn't get beaten.
(b) Ask Godot to help Estragon.
(c) Beat up all of the people who beat Estragon.
(d) Stop Estragon from doing whatever he did to receive the beating.
4. Vladimir tells Estragon, at the end of the second act, that if Godot comes,
(a) They will tell him it was rude of him not to come before.
(b) He will cut down the tree.
(c) They will be saved.
(d) They will be wealthy.
5. After Estragon and Vladimir help Pozzo stand up in Act II, Pozzo asks Estragon and Vladimir if they are friends of his. They tell him
(a) They are going to take his food.
(b) They are, otherwise they wouldn't have helped him.
(c) They are going to help Lucky escape.
(d) They are going to take Pozzo and Lucky to their house.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Pozzo and Lucky are leaving near the end of the play, Vladimir asks Pozzo what they do when they fall down and there is no one to help them. Pozzo tells him
2. As Act I is ending, the boy tells Estragon and Vladimir that Mr. Godot will not come to see them today,
3. At the end of the first act, Estragon and Vladimir decide they should go,
4. After he wakes up from his nightmare, Estragon gets irritated because Vladimir won't stop
5. When they finally decide no one is coming after they think they hear something in Act II, Vladimir tells Estragon he must
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)