|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The second time the boy messenger comes, when Vladimir asks the boy about his brother, the boy says his brother is
(b) Away on a long trip.
(c) No longer working for Mr. Godot.
2. Vladimir and Pozzo tell Estragon to go check on Lucky in Act II. When he tells them he doesn't want to do it, they tell Estragon
(a) To go find dinner if he isn't going to check on Lucky.
(b) To go away.
(c) Je has to do it.
(d) It is his chance for revenge.
3. Vladimir greets Estragon at the beginning of Act II and wants to embrace him. Estragon tells Vladimir not to
(a) Embrace him.
(b) Leave him.
(c) Come near him.
(d) Touch him.
4. At the beginning of Act II, Vladimir sings a song about a
5. When Vladimir tries to talk to Estragon about what happened the day before with the tree and Pozzo and Lucky, Estragon tells him
(a) He has forgotten everything.
(b) Lucky finally ran away.
(c) Pozzo and Lucky have left.
(d) The tree now has leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Vladimir suggest he and Estragon pretend to be or fun in Act II?
2. Estragon tells Vladimir he threw his boots away the day before. Vladimir shows him his boots. Estragon
3. In Act II, Estragon and Vladimir talk about the tree and the fact that it
4. Considering the possibility that they might have trouble hanging themselves, Estragon says that Vladimir could hang onto his legs. Vladimir asks him
5. Just as Act I is ending,
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)