|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Vladimir suggest he and Estragon pretend to be or fun in Act II?
(a) Each other.
(b) The boy and his brother.
(c) Lucky and Pozzo.
(d) Godot, and see who has the better impersination.
2. In Act II, Vladimir gives Estragon a radish,
(a) But does not want it because he doesn't like radishes.
(b) But Estragon does not want it because it is blackand he only likes pink radishes.
(c) And Estragon thanks him and eats it quickly.
(d) But Estragon gives it back to him and tells him he is not hungry.
3. Vladimir realizes Estragon has been beaten again and tells him he wouldn't have let "them" beat Estragon because he would
(a) Ask Godot to help Estragon.
(b) Stop Estragon from doing whatever he did to receive the beating.
(c) Beat up all of the people who beat Estragon.
(d) Help Estragon run away so he wouldn't get beaten.
4. At the end of Act I, Vladimir asks the boy where he sleeps, and the boy tells him that
(a) He sleeps alone in the hay in the loft.
(b) He sleeps in a bed in the house.
(c) He and his brother sleep on the floor in the servant's house.
(d) He and his brother sleep in the hay in the loft.
5. Just as Act I is ending,
(a) Estragon and Vladimir fall asleep.
(b) Pozzo and Lucky come back.
(c) Estragon and Vladimir eat.
(d) A boy enters the stage.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he arrives for the second time, who does the boy refer to Vladimir as?
2. Vladimir asks the boy in Act II if he is the same boy who came yesterday. The boy tells him
3. Estragon tells Vladimir he threw his boots away the day before. Vladimir shows him his boots. Estragon
4. When Estragon approaches Lucky in the second act and starts to kick him, he
5. In Act II, Estragon and Vladimir talk aimlessly for awhile and have a hard time keeping up the conversation. Vladimir begs Estragon to speak. Finally, Estragon asks what they should do now, and Vladimir tells him they should
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)