|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy claims to work or Mr. Godot by minding the
2. At the end of the first act, Estragon and Vladimir decide they should go,
(a) But Mr. Godot comes to see them.
(b) And they leave.
(c) But they fall asleep instead.
(d) But they never do.
3. After talking about leaving in the second act, Estragon finally does leave but comes back immediately because
(a) He is hungry.
(b) He is lonely for Vladimir.
(c) He found Godot.
(d) "They" are coming.
4. As the boy is about to leave at the end of Act I, he asks Vladimir what he should tell Mr. Godot. Vladimir tells him to tell Mr. Godot that
(a) They will not wait for him anymore.
(b) They will wait at home.
(c) They really need to see him.
(d) He saw them.
5. As Pozzo and Lucky are leaving near the end of the play, Vladimir asks Pozzo what they do when they fall down and there is no one to help them. Pozzo tells him
(a) They take the opportunity to take a nap.
(b) They beg for help until someone takes pity on them.
(c) They wait until they can get up.
(d) They pay someone to pick them up.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Estragon and Vladimir find the hat that Lucky left behind the day before, they
2. The last thing that Vladimir tells Estragon to do is
3. In Act I, Estragon and Vladimir ask the boy why he is so late in coming. The boy tells them he has been waiting because he was
4. Upon his return, Pozzo wants to know if Estragon and Vladimir are
5. Considering the possibility that they might have trouble hanging themselves, Estragon says that Vladimir could hang onto his legs. Vladimir asks him
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)