|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act II, Estragon and Vladimir discuss how to handle Pozzo, but they are concerned because
(a) They are afraid Pozzo is too strong for them.
(b) They are afraid of Lucky and his potential for violence.
(c) They are afraid Pozzo and Lucky are trying to trick them.
(d) They are afraid Pozzo will be able to hit them with the whip.
2. As they are preparing to leave at the end of Act I, Estragon looks at the tree and tells Vladimir that
(a) It's too bad they don't have some rope.
(b) The tree looks like it might be dying.
(c) They could use the tree for fire wood.
(d) It looks like an apple tree.
3. Who does the boy ask for in Act 1?
(a) Something to eat.
(b) A place to sleep.
(c) A job.
(d) Mr. Albert.
4. The second time the boy messenger comes, when Vladimir asks the boy about his brother, the boy says his brother is
(a) Away on a long trip.
(c) No longer working for Mr. Godot.
5. Who does Vladimir suggest he and Estragon pretend to be or fun in Act II?
(a) Lucky and Pozzo.
(b) The boy and his brother.
(c) Each other.
(d) Godot, and see who has the better impersination.
Short Answer Questions
1. Estragon and Vladimir discuss where they have spent time in the past and mention which two specific places?
2. Just as Act I is ending,
3. In Act II, Vladimir tells Estragon that if he will help him pick up Pozzo, they will go together to
4. Estragon and Vladimir talk about what time it is in the middle of the second act. Pozzo keeps begging them to tell him if it is
5. When Pozzo asks Estragon and Vladimir if they are at a place called the Board, Vladimir describes the surroundings, and Pozzo tells him
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)