|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After he wakes up from his nightmare, Estragon gets irritated because Vladimir won't stop
(a) Laughing at him.
(c) Moving and walking.
2. At the end of Act I, Estragon says he is unhappy. Vladimir asks him since when. Estragon tells him he
(a) Just realized that he was unhappy.
(b) Likes being unhappy.
(c) Has forgotten.
(d) Has always been unhappy.
3. After talking about leaving in the second act, Estragon finally does leave but comes back immediately because
(a) "They" are coming.
(b) He found Godot.
(c) He is hungry.
(d) He is lonely for Vladimir.
4. When Estragon comments that his boots are too big in Act II, Vladimir tells him that perhaps, someday, he will
(a) Decide to wear different kinds of shoes.
(b) Get new boots that fit.
(c) Find his old boots.
(d) Have a pair of socks.
5. Estragon realizes it is too late for Godot to come by the end of the second day. Vladimir agrees because it is
(c) Time to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Throughout the dialogue in Act II, Estragon and Vladimir are doing their best to keep talking so they don't
2. Estragon and Vladimir agree that they work well as a team so, in Act II, they decide to work together to
3. When Estragon approaches Lucky in the second act and starts to kick him, he
4. Vladimir tells Estragon, at the end of the second act, that if Godot comes,
5. Estragon falls asleep again in Act II, and, again, Vladimir wakes him up. Estragon asks Vladimir
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)