|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the boy ask for in Act 1?
(a) A place to sleep.
(b) A job.
(c) Mr. Albert.
(d) Something to eat.
2. What does Pozzo say is in his bag near the end of the play?
3. Estragon and Vladimir discuss where they have spent time in the past and mention which two specific places?
(a) Dodge country and Cackon country.
(b) Fairview country and Telfair country.
(c) Dodge country and Macon country.
(d) Macon country and Cackon country.
4. What does Estragon say he was dreaming of when Vladimir woke him up in Act II?
(a) That he was happy.
(b) That Godot had come and taken care of them.
(c) About having all the food he wanted.
(d) That the tree was gone.
5. Vladimir realizes Estragon has been beaten again and tells him he wouldn't have let "them" beat Estragon because he would
(a) Ask Godot to help Estragon.
(b) Beat up all of the people who beat Estragon.
(c) Stop Estragon from doing whatever he did to receive the beating.
(d) Help Estragon run away so he wouldn't get beaten.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Vladimir tells Estragon he is happy in Act II, how does Estragon react?
2. When Pozzo and Lucky meet Estragon and Vladimir the next day, Pozzo tells them that he woke up one day finding everything had changed and that he sometimes wonders if he isn't
3. Estragon and Vladimir talk about what time it is in the middle of the second act. Pozzo keeps begging them to tell him if it is
4. At the end of Act I, Estragon says he is unhappy. Vladimir asks him since when. Estragon tells him he
5. Estragon and Vladimir continue to discuss Pozzo's helplessness in Act II. Vladimir gets excited about the fact that, for once, they
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)