|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 58-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Pozzo tells Estragon to give Lucky his hat so Lucky can entertain them, Estragon says
(a) He would be happy to do it.
(b) Lucky already has his hat.
(c) He doesn't believe Lucky should wear a hat.
(d) He won't do it because Lucky kicked him.
2. Vladimir asks the boy if Mr. Godot has a beard. The boy tells him that he does and that it is
3. At the very beginning of Act I, Vladimir enters the stage where he finds Estragon. Vladimir asks him where he spent the night. Estragon tells him he spent the night
(a) In the park.
(b) On a bench.
(c) In a ditch.
(d) At the Holiday Inn.
4. Toward the end of the second act, Estragon wakes up and wants to leave the place. Vladimir tells him they can't because they
(a) Are too tired and hungry to go anywhere.
(b) Need to wait for Pozzo and Lucky.
(c) Have no place to go.
(d) Are waiting for Godot.
5. After Pozzo has finished eating, Estragon asks him
(a) If he can have the chicken bones.
(b) If Pozzo has some other kinds of food.
(c) If there is any more to eat.
(d) If he can have some wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. When they finally decide no one is coming after they think they hear something in Act II, Vladimir tells Estragon he must
2. When Vladimir talks about leaving, Pozzo asks him what will happen to his appointment with Godot because he believes Godot
3. In Act II, Vladimir asks the boy what Mr. Godot does. The boy tells him that Mr. Godot
4. A piece of costuming that Estragon, Vladimir, Pozzo, and Lucky wear throughout the play is a
5. During the first part of Act I, Estragon keeps looking for something that he doesn't find in what?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)