|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 44-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Pozzo first introduces himself, he tells Estragon and Vladimir that they are
(a) Very brave.
(c) On his land.
(d) Extremely foolish.
2. The first time Pozzo and Lucky meet Estragon and Vladimir in Act I, Pozzo tells Estragon and Vladimir that Lucky
(a) Taught him beautiful things.
(b) Wants to escape.
(c) Told him many secrets.
(d) Doesn't want to stay there.
3. After tormenting Lucky awhile, Pozzo decides to eat. In his belongings he has
(a) Ribs and beer.
(b) Cheese and milk.
(c) Lobster and coffee.
(d) Chicken and wine.
4. In Act 1, Pozzo asks Estragon and Vladimir how he can help them since they are having such a dull time. Estragon tells Pozzo
(a) That he has no place to sleep.
(b) To leave them alone.
(c) That he is hungry.
(d) That 10 francs would be fine.
5. After he wakes up from his nightmare, Estragon gets irritated because Vladimir won't stop
(a) Laughing at him.
(c) Moving and walking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon first encountering Pozzo, Estragon wants to know if he is
2. In Act I, Pozzo tells Estragon and Vladimir that if he were waiting for Godot, he would
3. When Estragon comments that his boots are too big in Act II, Vladimir tells him that perhaps, someday, he will
4. In the first Act, Pozzo tells Estragon and Vladimir that Lucky is driving him mad. Estragon and Vladimir
5. When Pozzo tells Estragon and Vladimir they are trespassing, they reply that
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)