* Estragon, one of the two main characters, is on stage at the beginning of the play.
* Estragon has problems with his feet.
* Vladimir enters the stage, greets Estragon, and establishes their relationship.
* Vladimir has bladder problems and pain.
* Estragon tells Vladimir that he spent the night in a ditch and that he was beaten.
* Vladimir asks Estragon if he has read the Bible and if he remembers the Gospels.
* Estragon tells him he remembers the pretty pictures.
* They talks about the crucifixion of Jesus, the part that the thieves play, and the story as told by the four Evangelists.
* They talk about hell, damnation, and the part that Jesus plays in salvation.
* Vladimir looks into his hat trying to find something (he does this more than once).
* Estragon looks into his boot trying to find something (he does this more than once).
* They talk about...
This section contains 1,203 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)