|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Lin know how to medically treat a rape victim?
(a) It is criminal.
(b) He believes there is nothing to treat.
(c) It is not his area of practice.
(d) It was never taught in school.
2. Why do the orderlies ask Lin to teach the class?
(a) Lin offered to teach it.
(b) They think Lin is handsome.
(c) They do not like Manna and want her to be jealous.
(d) They have exams.
3. Who is the obstetrician who delivers Manna's twins?
(a) Ran Su.
(d) Mrs. Su.
4. What do Manna's symptoms of her bad heart resemble?
5. What is Manna sick with before their wedding?
(a) A cold.
(b) The flu.
(c) An unknown disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Manna's pregnancy progresses, she becomes more and more ______.
2. What does Bensheng's donkey eat too much of that makes its stomach burst?
3. When Lin notices how sick Manna looks, what does he compare her to?
4. What surprises Lin about Manna's pregnancy?
5. By the end of Chapter 10, how long will it be until Lin returns from his conference in Shengyang?
Short Essay Questions
1. Is Bensheng greedy? Why or why not?
2. What about Ran Su's blessing makes Manna so upset?
3. Why doesn't Lin stay in the delivery room while Manna is giving birth?
4. Is Manna turning into a jealous wife?
5. Is Lin going to leave Manna?
6. Why does Lin think they should tell Ran Su about Manna's rape as soon as possible?
7. In Chapter 9, how does Lin prove not to be as cold to his family as he originally felt?
8. Does Hua agree with Lin's desire to divorce Shuyu?
9. How do Manna's worst fears appear to be coming true in Chapter 11?
10. Why is Hua not difficult to convince to go to Muji City?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)