|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bensheng's donkey eat too much of that makes its stomach burst?
2. Who does Snow Goose say Lin's sons look like?
(b) Geng Yang.
(c) Chairman Mao.
3. What holiday do Manna and Lin prepare for at the end of "Waiting?"
(b) Mao's Birthday.
(c) Spring Festival.
(d) Chinese New Year.
4. What do Manna's legs feel like as she walks away from spying on Lin's class?
5. What surprises Lin about Manna's pregnancy?
(a) She is 44.
(b) She must have conceived before their marriage.
(c) They always used protection.
(d) He thought she was injured by Geng Yang.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Manna blame Lin for her rape?
2. What does Manna say to Lin when he comes back into the delivery room to see his sons?
3. Why does Lin go into the city so frequently after Manna gets pregnant?
4. What has Lin done to help Manna through her illness?
5. How does Haiyan explain the news of Manna's rape getting out?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)