Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Manna speaks to someone outside their apartment, what does Lin notice her voice is still full of?
2. What does Manna tell Lin her blood pressure is?
3. Why do the orderlies ask Lin to teach the class?
(a) They have exams.
(b) They do not like Manna and want her to be jealous.
(c) They think Lin is handsome.
(d) Lin offered to teach it.
4. Why does Manna tell Ran Su she wants Lin to stay home more?
(a) She is dying.
(b) Lin is in poor health.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) Lin is a good cook.
5. What do Manna's legs feel like as she walks away from spying on Lin's class?
6. Manna's heart murmur often turns to a _______ rhythm.
7. How does Geng Yang look on television?
8. Why does Manna feel sad in the weeks following her wedding?
(a) She wishes her parents could have been there.
(b) She regrets not marrying another man.
(c) She doesn't see her friends as much.
(d) She wishes they had married years earlier.
9. What does Manna show Lin from her locked box?
(a) Her old journals.
(b) Her collection of seashells.
(c) Her collection of chairman Mao pins.
(d) Photos of her parents.
10. Where does Hua find a job in Muji City?
(a) The match plant.
(b) The hospital.
(c) A department store.
(d) The hair salon.
11. What does Lin fantasize about as Manna grows more ill?
(a) What could have been.
(c) Running away.
12. What does Geng Yang do in Manna's dream?
(b) Kills Lin.
(c) Rapes her.
(d) Kidnaps the twins.
13. What does Haiyan think Lin's reaction to Manna's rape will be?
(a) He will pretend it never happened.
(b) He will try to kill Geng Yang.
(c) He will be understanding.
(d) He will try to kill Manna.
14. Why doesn't Ran Su tell his wife anything?
(a) She thinks he is always lying.
(b) She gossips a lot.
(c) He doesn't like her.
(d) She is a little crazy and unreliable.
15. What Makes Manna think Ran Su knows about her rape?
(a) His forced smile.
(b) He keeps asking her how she is doing.
(c) He whispers whenever she walks into the room.
(d) He is avoiding her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Shuyu want her hair cut short?
2. Why is Hua sad to be leaving Goose Village?
3. When Manna is informed how serious her heart condition is, who is she concerned for?
4. As Manna's pregnancy progresses, she becomes more and more ______.
5. What has Lin done to help Manna through her illness?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)