1. Where does Lin Kong's wife, Shuyu, live?
2. How long have Lin and Shuyu been separated for at the beginning of "Waiting"?
3. For how long is Lin permitted to return home once a year?
4. Where did Manna Wu's parents die?
5. After being deployed, what does Mai Dong write to Manna to tell her?
He is marrying his cousin.
6. What is Manna considered dangerously close to because of her age?
Becoming an old maid.
7. What controversial items does Manna see in Lin's room?
This section contains 4,769 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)