Short Answer Key
Prologue | Part 1, Chapter 1
1. Where does Lin Kong's wife, Shuyu, live?
2. How long have Lin and Shuyu been separated for at the beginning of "Waiting"?
3. For how long is Lin permitted to return home once a year?
4. Where did Manna Wu's parents die?
5. After being deployed, what does Mai Dong write to Manna to tell her?
He is marrying his cousin.
6. What is Manna considered dangerously close to because of her age?
Becoming an old maid.
Part 1, Chapter 2 | Part 1, Chapter 3
1. What controversial items does Manna see in Lin's room?
2. What is the difference between Lin's side of the room and his roommates' side?
His roommates have no books.
3. What rumor is going around the hospital about Lin's wife?
She is eight years his senior....
This section contains 2,802 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)