|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aside from Latin, what languages must nurses learn to be promoted to assistant doctor?
(a) Tibetan and Japanese.
(b) Japanese and Korean.
(c) English and Japanese.
(d) Russian and German.
2. During Lin's second attempt to divorce his wife, what does Manna buy in anticipation that she will be married soon?
(b) A wedding dress.
(c) New bedding.
(d) A baby crib.
3. Whose advice is it that ends up saving the twins?
(b) Ran Su.
4. At the restaurant, what is Geng Yang's advice for Lin to encourage his wife to consent to a divorce?
(a) He refuses to sleep with her.
(b) He pays Shuyu.
(c) He threatens Shuyu.
(d) He bribes the judge.
5. What is Manna's excuse to the other nurses for looking so sickly the day after the rape?
(a) She too has tuberculosis.
(b) She couldn't sleep.
(c) She is on her period.
(d) She ate some bad fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Manna react to seeing Geng Yang on TV?
2. What does Commissar Wei call to tell Ran Su the day after his meeting with Manna?
3. What is the prognosis for Lin's tuberculosis?
4. What does Lin observe about Ran Su's feet?
5. When does Manna realize Lin might be bored with her?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)