|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ran Su's only condition on allowing Manna and Lin to take Geng Yang out to dinner?
(a) They must go out during the day.
(b) Ran Su can attend as well.
(c) The three must stay together.
(d) Lin must pay for the meal.
2. What do the villagers in Goose Village think of Shuyu?
(a) She is perfect.
(b) She is unfaithful.
(c) She is a bad mother.
(d) She is rude.
3. Early in her fixation, what deters Manna's pursuance of Lin?
(a) His wife giving birth.
(b) Manna's obedience to the rules.
(c) Manna's respect for the sanctity of marriage.
(d) Other's discouragement.
4. Why does Haiyan think Lin refuses to take the opportunity to use her sister's house?
(a) Because he doesn't want to get Manna pregnant.
(b) Because he is afraid of getting caught.
(c) Because he doesn't love Manna enough.
(d) Because he doesn't like Haiyan's sister's house.
5. What is Geng Yang's real reason for inviting Manna to his room?
(a) To sleep with her.
(b) To kill her.
(c) To profess his love to her.
(d) To give her a gift.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Manna's eyes look like the day after her rape?
2. What does Manna show Lin from her locked box?
3. What is Commissar Wei's reason for wanting to discontinue his relationship with Manna?
4. After Lin's father dies, how do his feelings about his wife and marriage change?
5. What is Manna sick with before their wedding?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)