|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Shuyu ask to spend the night with Lin one night when he is home?
(a) She wants to give him a son.
(b) She doesn't want to share her room with their houseguests.
(c) She is afraid of the dark.
(d) She misses him when he is away.
2. How do the nurses at the hospital treat Manna and Lin after they have been together for a long time?
(a) As king and queen.
(b) As brother and sister.
(c) As husband and wife.
(d) As lepers.
3. What lie does Manna write in a letter to Liang Meng that scares him off?
(a) She has a child.
(b) She is divorced.
(c) She has heart disease.
(d) She has an STD.
4. Why can't Manna be transferred to another hospital?
(a) She isn't talented enough.
(b) Lin convinces them not to.
(c) Manna refuses to go.
(d) Too many nurses are in the service.
5. Which revolutionary party is Manna interested in joining?
(a) The Maoist Union.
(b) The Revolution Workers.
(c) The Red Party.
(d) The Red Union.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Ran Su tell his wife anything?
2. Who does Lin believe is the key player in making his divorce successful?
3. When Lin notices how sick Manna looks, what does he compare her to?
4. What does Manna see Pingping Ma and Lin Kong doing that convinces her that they are a couple?
5. What is the reason Manna gives Lin for wanting to sleep with him?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)