|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lin compare himself to although he is married?
(a) A bachelor.
(b) A ladies' man.
(c) A widower.
(d) An adulterer.
2. Although Manna is lying, what is Commissar Wei's response to her claim of reading Russian novels?
(a) He is silent.
(b) He praises her taste.
(c) He changes the subject.
(d) He criticizes her taste.
3. Where does Lin Kong's wife, Shuyu, live?
(a) Muji City.
(d) Goose Village.
4. What does Ren ask Lin to bring home from the hospital to help his son's stomach?
(b) Pepto Bismuth.
(c) Club Soda.
(d) Tower Candy.
5. When the hospital goes to see the film, how does Manna act regarding feelings for Lin?
(a) She tells him outright.
(b) She is very indiscreet.
(c) Lin feels curious of her feelings.
(d) She keeps them a secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ran Su is cautioning Lin about his relationship with Mann, what does he mean by "abnormal" relationship?
2. When Lin is questioned by the voice in his head about his refusal to sleep with Manna, he says that their relationship is not based on what?
3. What does Manna see Pingping Ma and Lin Kong doing that convinces her that they are a couple?
4. During Lin's second attempt to divorce his wife, what does Manna buy in anticipation that she will be married soon?
5. What is Lin's concern about Manna becoming engaged to another man?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)