|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lin compare himself to although he is married?
(a) A widower.
(b) A ladies' man.
(c) An adulterer.
(d) A bachelor.
2. Commissar Wei stops in Muji City on his way to which border?
3. Why must Lin accompany Manna and Liang Meng's meeting at the hospital?
(a) To sabotage their relationship.
(b) To protect Manna.
(c) To encourage conversation.
(d) To chaperone.
4. After Manna wins a prize for table tennis, what does she tell Lin is her wish?
(a) For Lin to propose to her.
(b) For Lin to kiss her.
(c) To see a picture of Shuyu.
(d) To quit the army.
5. When Ran Su is cautioning Lin about his relationship with Mann, what does he mean by "abnormal" relationship?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lin is questioned by the voice in his head about his refusal to sleep with Manna, he says that their relationship is not based on what?
2. What lie does Manna write in a letter to Liang Meng that scares him off?
3. Why does the audience cry during "The Flower Girl"?
4. What is the purpose of the newspaper article about Lin and Shuyu's divorce hearing?
5. Why does the group congregate outside the courthouse after Lin and Shuyu's divorce hearing?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)