|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Geng Yang ask Manna to come to his room?
(a) So she can help him pack.
(b) To give her a present.
(c) So he can give her Lin's books.
(d) To say goodbye.
2. What is Lin most interested in from Manna's locked box?
(a) Her letters from Mai Dong.
(b) Her photos.
(c) Her books.
(d) Her jewelry.
3. When does Manna realize Lin might be bored with her?
(a) He does not speak to her anymore.
(b) He does not care that they sleep in separate beds.
(c) He flirts with other women.
(d) She overhears a rumor.
4. Aside from Latin, what languages must nurses learn to be promoted to assistant doctor?
(a) Tibetan and Japanese.
(b) English and Japanese.
(c) Russian and German.
(d) Japanese and Korean.
5. Since Lin thinks that his divorce is unlikely, what does he propose Manna should do?
(a) Wait for him.
(b) Kill his wife.
(c) Find another boyfriend.
(d) Transfer to another hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lin and Manna break up, what does Lin do to occupy his time?
2. Why doesn't Lin know how to medically treat a rape victim?
3. Why is Manna upset that Lin is teaching the orderlies?
4. Why won't Manna let her roommates hear her cry?
5. After a chief in the City Administration dies, what does Manna begin to do?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)