|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Manna be transferred to another hospital?
(a) Lin convinces them not to.
(b) Too many nurses are in the service.
(c) Manna refuses to go.
(d) She isn't talented enough.
2. Why does manna ask to be left behind to die during the hospital camp-and-field training?
(a) Because she is ashamed of having feelings for Lin.
(b) Because her heart is still broken by Mai Dong.
(c) Because she is so tired.
(d) Because she feels responsible for a patient's death.
3. What does the judge require Lin bring to him before the divorce hearing can continue?
(a) Information about Manna.
(b) Proof that Shuyu is having an affair.
(c) A letter or recommendation.
(d) A glass of water.
4. What reason does Lin give Shuyu for wanting a divorce?
(a) She can't bear any more children.
(b) He wants to make a home in the city.
(c) He doesn't want to travel to Goose Village anymore.
(d) He is bored with her.
5. When Manna thanks Lin for his help, what is his response?
(a) It is his job.
(b) He had nothing better to do.
(c) She is incapable of taking care of herself.
(d) He would do anything for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What controversial items does Manna see in Lin's room?
2. After a chief in the City Administration dies, what does Manna begin to do?
3. Why does Haiyan think Lin refuses to take the opportunity to use her sister's house?
4. What rumor is going around the hospital about Lin's wife?
5. Since Lin thinks that his divorce is unlikely, what does he propose Manna should do?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)