|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Lin know how to medically treat a rape victim?
(a) It is not his area of practice.
(b) He believes there is nothing to treat.
(c) It is criminal.
(d) It was never taught in school.
2. When Lin notices how sick Manna looks, what does he compare her to?
(a) A monster.
(b) A pregnant woman.
(c) A leper.
(d) An old woman.
3. When Ran Su is cautioning Lin about his relationship with Mann, what does he mean by "abnormal" relationship?
4. After Manna wins a prize for table tennis, what does she tell Lin is her wish?
(a) For Lin to propose to her.
(b) To quit the army.
(c) For Lin to kiss her.
(d) To see a picture of Shuyu.
5. What is Ran Su's only condition on allowing Manna and Lin to take Geng Yang out to dinner?
(a) Lin must pay for the meal.
(b) Ran Su can attend as well.
(c) They must go out during the day.
(d) The three must stay together.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Lin's comrades object to his long, parted in the middle hairstyle?
2. Why does Lin caution Manna about revealing anymore to Haiyan?
3. What does Lin's cousin ask for in his letter?
4. Why can't Manna be transferred to another hospital?
5. At the end of Part 2: Chapter 8, what does Lin regret talking to Manna about?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)