|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kenneth reveal to Savannah?
2. How is Gloria feeling?
3. How does Gloria know her friends have arrived?
4. Why does Bernadine leave the Scottsdale Princess resort?
5. Why does Russell want Robin to stop calling his home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the circumstances leading up to Bernadine meeting James Wheeler for the first time?
2. What does Robin discover about her wallet?
3. Why is Gloria pleased with Tarik?
4. What does Robin discover about Troy and his friends?
5. What happens to Savannah after leaving the restaurant?
6. How does Robin end up back with Troy?
7. Why must Savannah contact the government about her parents' food stamps?
8. Describe Bernadine's troubles with Herbert.
9. How do the girls celebrate Gloria's birthday?
10. How is Gloria feeling?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Robin dates several men, all disappointing to her in one way or another.
Part 1) Describe the men with which she is involved.
Part 2) How do Russell and Troy disappoint her?
Part 3) What is disappointing about Michael?
Essay Topic 2
The three main characters are constantly in and out of relationships.
Part 1) Give an example for each character to support this statement.
Part 2) Why do their relationships not work?
Part 3) What advice would you give to them about being in a relationship?
Essay Topic 3
Robin decides to wait to tell Russell she is pregnant.
Part 1) Why?
Part 2) What man in her life will assist her the most with her child?
Part 3) Why is she excited about having a child? What does she regret, regarding her pregnancy?
This section contains 935 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)