|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Russell want Robin to stop calling his home?
2. Who does Bernadine think about while she lays in bed?
3. What does Savannah's mother urge her to do?
4. What happens soon after Savannah leaves the restaurant?
5. Why does James give Bernadine his phone number?
Essay Topic 1
Bernadine rids herself of John and his possessions in a similar way to how he has treated her throughout their relationship.
Part 1) How has John treated Bernadine?
Part 2) How is this scene ironic?
Part 3) What does John do to attempt to keep her from getting access to his fortune? Does is work? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Tarik tries to hide something from his mother.
Part 1) What is he hiding?
Part 2) How does she find out? What is her reaction?
Part 3) Is Tarik following in his father's footsteps? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Robin' mother and father are worried about paying for a nursing home for her father.
Part 1) From what does Robin' father suffer?
Part 2) What solution is suggested to them?
Part 3) How does Robin try to help them?
This section contains 1,098 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)