|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gloria vow to not eat anything too heavy.
2. What does Michael say when Robin calls his home?
3. What does Savannah vow?
4. Why does James give Bernadine his phone number?
5. What phone messages is Robin deleting?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the conversation between Savannah and her mother, regarding Kenneth.
2. What does Bernadine learn about James?
3. How is Gloria feeling?
4. What is happening with Phillip?
5. How do the girls celebrate Gloria's birthday?
6. What happens after Gloria collapses on the floor?
7. What has happened to Phillip?
8. How do Russell and Robin end up back together?
9. How does Robin end up back with Troy?
10. Why is Gloria pleased with Tarik?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Robin decides to wait to tell Russell she is pregnant.
Part 1) Why?
Part 2) What man in her life will assist her the most with her child?
Part 3) Why is she excited about having a child? What does she regret, regarding her pregnancy?
Essay Topic 2
Robin' mother and father are worried about paying for a nursing home for her father.
Part 1) From what does Robin' father suffer?
Part 2) What solution is suggested to them?
Part 3) How does Robin try to help them?
Essay Topic 3
All the chapters about Bernadine and Gloria are written in the third person point of view.
Part 1) What is third person?
Part 2) How does the author help you understand their thoughts and feelings?
Part 3) Do you like reading the third person or first person chapters best? Why?
This section contains 1,003 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)