Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Russell want Robin to stop calling his home?
2. Who does Bernadine think about while she lays in bed?
3. What does Savannah's mother urge her to do?
4. What happens soon after Savannah leaves the restaurant?
5. Why does James give Bernadine his phone number?
Essay Topic 1
Robin dates several men, all disappointing to her in one way or another.
Part 1) Describe the men with which she is involved.
Part 2) How do Russell and Troy disappoint her?
Part 3) What is disappointing about Michael?
Essay Topic 2
All the chapters about Robin and Savannah are written in the first person point of view.
Part 1) What is first person?
Part 2) Write a brief summary about Robin.
Part 3) Write a brief summary about Savannah.
Essay Topic 3
Savannah's family worries about her being 36 and unmarried.
Part 1) Why do they worry? What are their assumptions about life?
Part 2) Savannah goes against her mother's wishes, regarding Kenneth. What does she do?
Part 3) Does Savannah make a good choice in her relationship with Kenneth? Why or why not?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)