Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Russell want Robin to stop calling his home?
2. Who does Bernadine think about while she lays in bed?
3. What does Savannah's mother urge her to do?
4. What happens soon after Savannah leaves the restaurant?
5. Why does James give Bernadine his phone number?
Essay Topic 1
Savannah notices a run in her pantyhose at the New Year's Eve party.
Part 1) What happens to the run as the night progresses?
Part 2) What does this run foreshadow later in the night?
Part 3) What might this run foreshadow later in the novel?
Essay Topic 2
Gloria regularly takes blood pressure pills when she is stressed.
Part 1) What is the cause of her stress?
Part 2) To what does the stress lead?
Part 3) Predict what changes she will make in her life to live healthier and with less stress.
Essay Topic 3
Robin decides to wait to tell Russell she is pregnant.
Part 1) Why?
Part 2) What man in her life will assist her the most with her child?
Part 3) Why is she excited about having a child? What does she regret, regarding her pregnancy?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)