|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John urge Bernadine to accept?
2. What is Savannah Jackson dressing to attend?
3. What does Bernadine do with John's clothes?
4. Who hosts the gathering?
5. Who sends Robin an anonymous letter detailing Russell's financial and personal instability?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bernadine do with John's things she finds in the bedroom?
2. Why does Robin tolerate Russell?
3. Why is Savannah moving to Phoenix?
4. How is John causing Bernadine more stress?
5. Why is John's decision not too surprising?
6. With whom does Savannah travel to Phoenix?
7. What has Robin done for Russell?
8. Describe Michael's treatment of Robin.
9. How does Bernadine cope with the news from the divorce lawyer?
10. What does Gloria want for her son?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
All the chapters about Robin and Savannah are written in the first person point of view.
Part 1) What is first person?
Part 2) Write a brief summary about Robin.
Part 3) Write a brief summary about Savannah.
Essay Topic 2
Phillip has left the Oasis due to illness.
Part 1) What illness does he have?
Part 2) Why do the salon's patrons gossip about him?
Part 3) Are people who have the same illness as Phillip gossiped about today? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Robin' mother and father are worried about paying for a nursing home for her father.
Part 1) From what does Robin' father suffer?
Part 2) What solution is suggested to them?
Part 3) How does Robin try to help them?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)