Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bernadine not remember leaving her two small children asleep in their beds and has a difficult time remembering how to get back home?
2. Arriving at John's software company, what does Bernadine do?
3. What does Savannah feel has diminished?
4. How does Bernadine feel about the mortgage payment not being made by John?
5. On her way home, what does Bernadine do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Robin apprehensive about Michael?
2. What does Bernadine learn about James?
3. What does Gloria want for her son?
4. What does Robin think of Michael?
5. What does Bernadine do after hearing John's news?
6. Why does Robin feel betrayed by Russell?
7. What have John's goals done to Bernadine?
8. What happens to Savannah after leaving the restaurant?
9. Why is Savannah moving to Phoenix?
10. How is Savannah disappointed with Charles?
Essay Topic 1
Phillip has left the Oasis due to illness.
Part 1) What illness does he have?
Part 2) Why do the salon's patrons gossip about him?
Part 3) Are people who have the same illness as Phillip gossiped about today? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Savannah's family worries about her being 36 and unmarried.
Part 1) Why do they worry? What are their assumptions about life?
Part 2) Savannah goes against her mother's wishes, regarding Kenneth. What does she do?
Part 3) Does Savannah make a good choice in her relationship with Kenneth? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Robin decides to wait to tell Russell she is pregnant.
Part 1) Why?
Part 2) What man in her life will assist her the most with her child?
Part 3) Why is she excited about having a child? What does she regret, regarding her pregnancy?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)