|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Robin feel about the group of men smoking marijuana joints and crack cocaine?
(b) Anxious to leave.
2. Who does Savannah meet at a conference?
(a) Charles Turner.
(c) Her father.
(d) An ex-boyfriend.
3. About what is Kenneth complimentary?
(a) Savannah's cooking.
(b) Savannah's appearance and the interior design of her apartment.
(c) His own good looks.
(d) His beautiful wife.
4. Why is Bernadine in the mood to celebrate?
(a) Her children are gone for part of the summer.
(b) Her divorce is final.
(c) Her ex-husband has stopped calling.
(d) She received a pay raise.
5. To what do the members of Black Women on the Move maintain support?
(a) Important civic causes.
(b) The First Amendment.
(c) Soup kitchens.
(d) Breast cancer awareness organizations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael say when Robin calls his home?
2. What does Bernadine learn about Kathleen?
3. How is Gloria feeling?
4. Why does Savannah forget to get the oil changed in her car and is chain-smoking all morning?
5. From where are John Jr. and Onika returning?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Robin discover about Troy and his friends?
2. Why does Robin feel betrayed by Russell?
3. What does Bernadine learn about James?
4. What does Savannah realize about Kenneth?
5. How is Savannah disappointed with Charles?
6. What does Robin's mother tell her the attorney advised?
7. How do the girls celebrate Gloria's birthday?
8. How is Gloria feeling?
9. What do we know about Troy's life?
10. What happens after Gloria collapses on the floor?
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)