|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Gloria's clients begin to gossip about Phillip?
(a) He is still out sick.
(b) They think he should be fired.
(c) He has begun to act strangely at the salon.
(d) He makes inappropriate comments at the salon.
2. How is Gloria feeling?
(b) Her chest still hurts.
3. Why does Bernadine tell Herbert that she is not interested in a man who will cheat on his wife?
(a) Herbert says he wants to marry her.
(b) Herbert asks to have an affair with her.
(c) Herbert offers to divorce his wife
(d) Herbert asks to sleep with her.
4. How is the medication affecting her?
(a) It is making her fall asleep.
(b) It makes her anxious.
(c) It gives her energy.
(d) It makes her angry.
5. Why does Savannah postpone her haircut?
(a) She senses Gloria's fatigue.
(b) She has a date.
(c) She is not feeling well.
(d) She is running late to the salon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens soon after Savannah leaves the restaurant?
2. Why does Bernadine leave the Scottsdale Princess resort?
3. What wakes Gloria early one morning?
4. Who does Savannah meet at a conference?
5. When Kenneth does arrive this evening, what does Savannah realize about him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Robin feel betrayed by Russell?
2. What has happened to Phillip?
3. How does Robin end up back with Troy?
4. What does Robin discover about her wallet?
5. Why is Gloria pleased with Tarik?
6. How do Russell and Robin end up back together?
7. What does Savannah realize about Kenneth?
8. What do we know about Troy's life?
9. To what does Kenneth reveal to Savannah? How does she react?
10. What is happening with Phillip?
This section contains 932 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)