|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Savannah meet at a conference?
(b) Her father.
(c) An ex-boyfriend.
(d) Charles Turner.
2. Why does Robin call Troy?
(a) She wants to meet him for dinner.
(b) She likes him more than Michael.
(c) She wants to ask a favor of him.
(d) She does not want to be alone tonight.
3. Why do Savannah's friends not seem interested to hear about her trip to Las Vegas?
(a) Because of their own relationship situations.
(b) They are all sick with food poisoning.
(c) Because they are jealous.
(d) There is a crisis while she is away.
4. Why is Savannah headed to Las Vegas?
(a) To find a new man.
(b) To attend a TV producers' conference.
(c) To look for a home.
(d) To find a new job.
5. What does Robin not admit about her missing wallet?
(a) That Troy had robbed her.
(b) She was hoping to be able to buy a new one.
(c) Everything but the money was still there.
(d) That everything was missing from it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Gloria four days later?
2. What happens when Robin agrees to have dinner with Michael on Friday night?
3. Why does Bernadine leave the Scottsdale Princess resort?
4. Why does Savannah forget to get the oil changed in her car and is chain-smoking all morning?
5. What does Kenneth reveal to Savannah?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe John Jr. and Onika's weekend with their father.
2. How does Robin end up back with Troy?
3. Why does Robin feel betrayed by Russell?
4. What do we know about Troy's life?
5. How do Russell and Robin end up back together?
6. To what does Kenneth reveal to Savannah? How does she react?
7. What does Robin's mother tell her the attorney advised?
8. What does Savannah realize about Kenneth?
9. How is Gloria feeling?
10. Why is Gloria pleased with Tarik?
This section contains 934 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)