|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Savannah meet at a conference?
(a) An ex-boyfriend.
(b) Charles Turner.
(c) Her father.
2. What does Robin offer to do to support her family?
(a) Pay for her father's nursing home.
(b) Find a new lawyer.
(c) To drive to Tucson and spend next week with her parents.
(d) Help her mother apply for assistance.
3. Why does Troy claim that the drugs do not interfere with his life?
(a) He uses them for purely recreational reasons.
(b) He can function normally after using drugs.
(c) He has done drugs for a couple of decades and is immune to their effects.
(d) He uses them often but in small doses.
4. For whom is the sweet potato pie?
(a) Her new neighbors.
(b) The Oasis.
5. From where are John Jr. and Onika returning?
(a) Spending the weekend with their father.
(b) A friend's home.
(d) Summer camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Robin call Troy?
2. What does Gloria not mention to her friends?
3. What decision is made at the Black Women on the Move meeting?
4. What happens soon after Savannah leaves the restaurant?
5. Who does Savannah suggest that stole Robin's wallet?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)