|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Robin call Troy?
(a) She likes him more than Michael.
(b) She wants to ask a favor of him.
(c) She wants to meet him for dinner.
(d) She does not want to be alone tonight.
2. What do Savannah, Robin, Gloria, and Bernadine agree to host at some later time?
(a) Their own Sisters' Nite Out for just the four of them.
(b) A Sisters' Nite Out for all the members.
(c) A dinner party for their families to get to know one another.
(d) A pool party.
3. For whom is the sweet potato pie?
(a) Her new neighbors.
(d) The Oasis.
4. Where does Robin find her wallet?
(a) In her purse.
(b) At Troy's home.
(c) In her car.
(d) In her carport.
5. Why is Gloria depressed?
(a) Tarik is gone for the weekend.
(b) It is her birthday.
(c) She loses three stylists at the Oasis.
(d) She is alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Robin agrees to have dinner with Michael on Friday night?
2. What happens soon after Savannah leaves the restaurant?
3. How do Savannah, Bernadine and Robin plan to celebrate Gloria's birthday?
4. Why does Robin wish she could provide the finances for her father's care?
5. What pleases Gloria when she returns home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Robin discover about her wallet?
2. How is Gloria feeling?
3. What does Bernadine learn about James?
4. Why must Savannah contact the government about her parents' food stamps?
5. What happens to Savannah after leaving the restaurant?
6. How does Robin end up back with Troy?
7. What takes place at the Black Women on the Move meeting?
8. How is Gloria feeling?
9. What does Savannah realize about Kenneth?
10. What happens after Gloria collapses on the floor?
This section contains 910 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)