|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bernadine meet at the Ritz-Carlton bar?
(a) James Wheeler.
(b) James Carter.
(c) James Wright.
(d) James Dean.
2. Why does Gloria vow to not eat anything too heavy.
(a) She does not want to gain weight.
(b) She feels another bout of heartburn.
(c) She is not very hungry.
(d) She is watching her cholesterol.
3. What does Robin offer to do to support her family?
(a) To drive to Tucson and spend next week with her parents.
(b) Pay for her father's nursing home.
(c) Find a new lawyer.
(d) Help her mother apply for assistance.
4. What is Savannah eagerly awaiting?
(a) A pay raise.
(b) Word about her new job in Las Vegas.
(c) Some word from Charles.
(d) News about her new home.
5. How is Gloria four days later?
(b) The same.
(c) Somewhat better.
(d) Much improved.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Robin wish she could provide the finances for her father's care?
2. Why do Gloria's clients begin to gossip about Phillip?
3. Kenneth leaves Savannah's apartment. When does he return?
4. What does Russell do after his wife, Carolyn, kicks him out of the house?
5. What does Robin not admit about her missing wallet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Gloria collapses on the floor?
2. What does Robin's mother tell her the attorney advised?
3. How is Gloria feeling?
4. What are the circumstances leading up to Bernadine meeting James Wheeler for the first time?
5. What has happened to Phillip?
6. Why does Robin feel betrayed by Russell?
7. What happens to Savannah after leaving the restaurant?
8. What do we know about Troy's life?
9. What does Savannah realize about Kenneth?
10. What does Robin discover about her wallet?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)