Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Russell want Robin to stop calling his home?
(a) His wife is getting annoyed.
(b) His phone bill is too high.
(c) He does not want to talk to her.
(d) He is getting a new phone number.
2. Who does Bernadine think about while she lays in bed?
(b) Her children.
3. What does Savannah's mother urge her to do?
(a) Forget about Kenneth.
(b) Let Kenneth back into her life.
(c) Find a husband.
(d) Get a new job.
4. What happens soon after Savannah leaves the restaurant?
(a) She receives a call from Kenneth.
(b) She remembers she forgot to pay the bill at the restaurant.
(c) Gloria calls her.
(d) Her car dies in traffic.
5. Why does James give Bernadine his phone number?
(a) He wants to be her friend.
(b) So she can attend his wife's funeral.
(c) He is interested in exploring a relationship with her.
(d) In case she ever needs to contact him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Robin call Troy?
2. Why do Gloria's clients begin to gossip about Phillip?
3. Who does Bernadine meet at the Ritz-Carlton bar?
4. How does Gloria feel regarding the other women?
5. What does Robin offer to do to support her family?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)