|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to James' wife?
(a) She has moved out.
(b) She is divorcing him.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She has succumbed to cancer.
2. Why is Gloria depressed?
(a) She loses three stylists at the Oasis.
(b) Tarik is gone for the weekend.
(c) She is alone.
(d) It is her birthday.
3. To what do the members of Black Women on the Move maintain support?
(a) The First Amendment.
(b) Soup kitchens.
(c) Breast cancer awareness organizations.
(d) Important civic causes.
4. Why is Robin not pleased when Russell finally returns?
(a) His wife apologized.
(b) He is moving in permanently with Robin.
(c) He has decided to move back home.
(d) The divorce plans are not proceeding with any certainty.
5. What does Kenneth reveal to Savannah?
(a) He's thinking about moving to Phoenix.
(b) He loves his wife.
(c) He only came to Phoenix to sleep with her.
(d) He is thinking about divorcing his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gloria do when she arrives home?
2. Why does Savannah decline Kenneth's offer?
3. Who is with Gloria at the hospital?
4. What does Savannah vow?
5. What happens when Robin calls Troy's house to tell him she cannot come to dinner that night?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is happening with Phillip?
2. Describe John Jr. and Onika's weekend with their father.
3. Describe Bernadine's troubles with Herbert.
4. What takes place at the Black Women on the Move meeting?
5. How does Robin end up back with Troy?
6. What do we know about Troy's life?
7. What happens to Savannah after leaving the restaurant?
8. What does Savannah realize about Kenneth?
9. What happens after Gloria collapses on the floor?
10. How is Gloria feeling?
This section contains 956 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)