|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Russell do after his wife, Carolyn, kicks him out of the house?
(a) He goes to a hotel.
(b) He begs for forgiveness.
(c) He meets with a lawyer.
(d) He returns to Robin.
2. What happens at the meeting of the Black Women on the Move?
(a) The organization's president shares the disappointing financial situation of the group.
(b) The organization's president shares the exciting news that the group is expanding into nearby Scottsdale.
(c) Bernadine had run for president and is officially elected and sworn into office.
(d) They vote on the location for the annual Sisters' Nite Out.
3. Why does Troy bring his son to Phoenix to live?
(a) So he can get a good education.
(b) So he can get to know him better.
(c) To keep him away from his ex-wife.
(d) To keep him out of trouble.
4. What happens when Robin calls Troy's house to tell him she cannot come to dinner that night?
(a) Troy forces her to come over.
(b) Troy's son answers, excited to meet her.
(c) His mother answers.
(d) Troy convinces her to give him another chance.
5. When Kenneth does arrive this evening, what does Savannah realize about him?
(a) He has a large ego and talks only of himself.
(b) He loves his family very much.
(c) He is still extremely handsome and charming.
(d) He is not as attractive as he had been years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Savannah's mother call her early one morning?
2. What wakes Gloria early one morning?
3. Why does Savannah decline Kenneth's offer?
4. Why does Bernadine tell Herbert that she is not interested in a man who will cheat on his wife?
5. What does Robin not admit about her missing wallet?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Gloria feeling?
2. What does Robin's mother tell her the attorney advised?
3. What happens after Gloria collapses on the floor?
4. What takes place at the Black Women on the Move meeting?
5. How do the girls celebrate Gloria's birthday?
6. How is Gloria feeling?
7. What happens to Savannah after leaving the restaurant?
8. What does Robin discover about Troy and his friends?
9. Why must Savannah contact the government about her parents' food stamps?
10. How does Robin end up back with Troy?
This section contains 1,007 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)