|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens soon after Savannah leaves the restaurant?
(a) Gloria calls her.
(b) She receives a call from Kenneth.
(c) She remembers she forgot to pay the bill at the restaurant.
(d) Her car dies in traffic.
2. How does Gloria know her friends have arrived?
(a) She can hear Robin's car pulling up to her house.
(b) The music from Robin's car.
(c) Robin is calling her name out the car window.
(d) Savannah calls her from her cell phone.
3. What does Robin offer to do to support her family?
(a) To drive to Tucson and spend next week with her parents.
(b) Find a new lawyer.
(c) Help her mother apply for assistance.
(d) Pay for her father's nursing home.
4. What decision is made at the Black Women on the Move meeting?
(a) They vote on the location of the Sisters' Nite Out.
(b) Bernadine is sworn in as president.
(c) Where they will hold their next meeting.
(d) The annual Sisters' Nite Out is cancelled.
5. Why does Gloria vow to not eat anything too heavy.
(a) She is not very hungry.
(b) She does not want to gain weight.
(c) She feels another bout of heartburn.
(d) She is watching her cholesterol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Russell do when he finally returns?
2. Why does James give Bernadine his phone number?
3. About what is Kenneth complimentary?
4. What does Phillip admit to Gloria?
5. Why does Savannah decline Kenneth's offer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Savannah realize about Kenneth?
2. To what does Kenneth reveal to Savannah? How does she react?
3. Why does Robin feel betrayed by Russell?
4. How is Gloria feeling?
5. What does Robin's mother tell her the attorney advised?
6. Describe John Jr. and Onika's weekend with their father.
7. What happens after Gloria collapses on the floor?
8. What does Robin discover about her wallet?
9. Describe Bernadine's troubles with Herbert.
10. What is happening with Phillip?
This section contains 907 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)