|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gloria vow to not eat anything too heavy.
(a) She is watching her cholesterol.
(b) She is not very hungry.
(c) She does not want to gain weight.
(d) She feels another bout of heartburn.
2. Who does Bernadine think about while she lays in bed?
(d) Her children.
3. What happens to all the women?
(a) They have a wonderful celebration and then head home.
(b) They go out dancing.
(c) They go out to dinner.
(d) They pass out in Gloria's living room.
4. What does Bernadine learn about Kathleen?
(a) She is adopting Bernadine's children.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is leaving John.
(d) She wants to apologize to Bernadine.
5. Why does Savannah encourage Gloria to start planning her life?
(a) So she will be happier.
(b) Tarik will be leaving home soon.
(c) So she can afford her salon.
(d) She is not getting any younger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Gloria's clients begin to gossip about Phillip?
2. Who does Bernadine meet at the Ritz-Carlton bar?
3. How does Troy seem when he arrives at Robin's apartment?
4. How do Savannah, Bernadine and Robin plan to celebrate Gloria's birthday?
5. Where does Robin find her wallet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Robin feel betrayed by Russell?
2. How is Gloria feeling?
3. How do Russell and Robin end up back together?
4. Describe Bernadine's troubles with Herbert.
5. What does Robin's mother tell her the attorney advised?
6. What has happened to Phillip?
7. What is happening with Phillip?
8. Describe John Jr. and Onika's weekend with their father.
9. How is Savannah disappointed with Charles?
10. How do the girls celebrate Gloria's birthday?
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)