|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Savannah, Bernadine and Robin plan to celebrate Gloria's birthday?
(a) By taking champagne and gifts to her house.
(b) By taking her out to dinner.
(c) By taking her on a surprise trip.
(d) By going out dancing.
2. Where does Robin find her wallet?
(a) In her purse.
(b) At Troy's home.
(c) In her car.
(d) In her carport.
3. Why do Savannah's friends not seem interested to hear about her trip to Las Vegas?
(a) Because of their own relationship situations.
(b) They are all sick with food poisoning.
(c) Because they are jealous.
(d) There is a crisis while she is away.
4. What is wrong with Philip?
(a) He has shingles.
(b) He has quit working at the salon.
(c) He is upset with his boyfriend.
(d) He was in a car accident.
5. Why is Bernadine in the mood to celebrate?
(a) Her divorce is final.
(b) She received a pay raise.
(c) Her children are gone for part of the summer.
(d) Her ex-husband has stopped calling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Gloria's clients begin to gossip about Phillip?
2. What does Phillip admit to Gloria?
3. What happens when Robin agrees to have dinner with Michael on Friday night?
4. What happens to all the women?
5. What phone messages is Robin deleting?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe John Jr. and Onika's weekend with their father.
2. How do Russell and Robin end up back together?
3. To what does Kenneth reveal to Savannah? How does she react?
4. What takes place at the Black Women on the Move meeting?
5. How do the girls celebrate Gloria's birthday?
6. Why must Savannah contact the government about her parents' food stamps?
7. What does Robin discover about her wallet?
8. What do we know about Troy's life?
9. What does Robin discover about Troy and his friends?
10. How does Gloria's birthday party end?
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)