|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Troy seem when he arrives at Robin's apartment?
2. Why is Bernadine in the mood to celebrate?
(a) Her ex-husband has stopped calling.
(b) She received a pay raise.
(c) Her children are gone for part of the summer.
(d) Her divorce is final.
3. How is Gloria four days later?
(b) The same.
(c) Much improved.
(d) Somewhat better.
4. For whom is the sweet potato pie?
(c) Her new neighbors.
(d) The Oasis.
5. What does Michael say when Robin calls his home?
(a) He decided not to meet her.
(b) He fell asleep and just woke up.
(c) He has forgotten about the date.
(d) He does not show up to get revenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Robin call Troy?
2. Who is with Gloria at the hospital?
3. How is Gloria feeling?
4. What does Savannah vow?
5. What does Savannah advise Bernadine to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Robin feel betrayed by Russell?
2. Why is Gloria pleased with Tarik?
3. How do Russell and Robin end up back together?
4. What does Savannah realize about Kenneth?
5. How does Robin end up back with Troy?
6. What happens to Savannah after leaving the restaurant?
7. How is Savannah disappointed with Charles?
8. Why must Savannah contact the government about her parents' food stamps?
9. What does Robin discover about Troy and his friends?
10. Describe Bernadine's troubles with Herbert.
This section contains 915 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)