|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Robin find her wallet?
(a) At Troy's home.
(b) In her car.
(c) In her carport.
(d) In her purse.
2. What wakes Gloria early one morning?
(b) A piercing crash.
(c) Construction work.
(d) A big moving van.
3. To what do the members of Black Women on the Move maintain support?
(a) The First Amendment.
(b) Breast cancer awareness organizations.
(c) Important civic causes.
(d) Soup kitchens.
4. What happens at the meeting of the Black Women on the Move?
(a) Bernadine had run for president and is officially elected and sworn into office.
(b) They vote on the location for the annual Sisters' Nite Out.
(c) The organization's president shares the disappointing financial situation of the group.
(d) The organization's president shares the exciting news that the group is expanding into nearby Scottsdale.
5. Why is Gloria in the hospital?
(a) She is having a hysterectomy.
(b) She has had a massive heart attack.
(c) She is having a baby.
(d) She is visiting a friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Robin call Troy?
2. Why does Savannah postpone her haircut?
3. What does Russell do when he finally returns?
4. Why does Savannah borrow a cell phone from a stranger?
5. What do Savannah, Robin, Gloria, and Bernadine agree to host at some later time?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Robin end up back with Troy?
2. Describe the conversation between Savannah and her mother, regarding Kenneth.
3. Why is Gloria pleased with Tarik?
4. Why does Robin feel betrayed by Russell?
5. What does Robin's mother tell her the attorney advised?
6. How is Gloria feeling?
7. What is happening with Phillip?
8. What does Robin discover about Troy and his friends?
9. What happens to Savannah after leaving the restaurant?
10. What takes place at the Black Women on the Move meeting?
This section contains 1,043 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)