|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Kenneth complimentary?
(a) His own good looks.
(b) Savannah's cooking.
(c) Savannah's appearance and the interior design of her apartment.
(d) His beautiful wife.
2. Who does Bernadine meet at the Ritz-Carlton bar?
(a) James Wheeler.
(b) James Dean.
(c) James Carter.
(d) James Wright.
3. To what do the members of Black Women on the Move maintain support?
(a) Important civic causes.
(b) Soup kitchens.
(c) Breast cancer awareness organizations.
(d) The First Amendment.
4. What is Savannah eagerly awaiting?
(a) Some word from Charles.
(b) Word about her new job in Las Vegas.
(c) A pay raise.
(d) News about her new home.
5. Why does Savannah forget to get the oil changed in her car and is chain-smoking all morning?
(a) She is worried about Bernadine.
(b) She is wondering about Troy and Robin.
(c) She is so nervous anticipating Kenneth's arrival.
(d) She did not get enough sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Savannah decline Kenneth's offer?
2. Why is Bernadine in the mood to celebrate?
3. Why does Savannah borrow a cell phone from a stranger?
4. What does Bernadine learn about Kathleen?
5. What decision is made at the Black Women on the Move meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Robin end up back with Troy?
2. What does Savannah realize about Kenneth?
3. How is Savannah disappointed with Charles?
4. How does Gloria's birthday party end?
5. What does Robin discover about her wallet?
6. What is happening with Phillip?
7. Why must Savannah contact the government about her parents' food stamps?
8. What does Robin's mother tell her the attorney advised?
9. How do Russell and Robin end up back together?
10. What does Bernadine learn about James?
This section contains 952 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)