|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Savannah vow?
(a) To never have a boyfriend again.
(b) To never go back to her old job.
(c) To leave Phoenix as soon as possible.
(d) To never be so vulnerable with a man again.
2. What does Gloria learn about her new neighbor?
(a) He is a widower with no children.
(b) He is rude.
(c) He loves pie.
(d) He is married with two grown children.
3. When Kenneth does arrive this evening, what does Savannah realize about him?
(a) He is not as attractive as he had been years ago.
(b) He has a large ego and talks only of himself.
(c) He is still extremely handsome and charming.
(d) He loves his family very much.
4. How do Savannah, Bernadine and Robin plan to celebrate Gloria's birthday?
(a) By taking her out to dinner.
(b) By taking her on a surprise trip.
(c) By going out dancing.
(d) By taking champagne and gifts to her house.
5. Who does Bernadine think about while she lays in bed?
(b) Her children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at the meeting of the Black Women on the Move?
2. What does Savannah's mother urge her to do?
3. What does Michael say when Robin calls his home?
4. Kenneth leaves Savannah's apartment. When does he return?
5. Why is Savannah headed to Las Vegas?
Short Essay Questions
1. To what does Kenneth reveal to Savannah? How does she react?
2. What does Savannah realize about Kenneth?
3. What does Robin discover about Troy and his friends?
4. What happens after Gloria collapses on the floor?
5. What do we know about Troy's life?
6. Describe Bernadine's troubles with Herbert.
7. What has happened to Phillip?
8. Why is Gloria pleased with Tarik?
9. What does Robin discover about her wallet?
10. Describe John Jr. and Onika's weekend with their father.
This section contains 927 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)