|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Savannah's mother call her early one morning?
(a) Requesting a visit from her.
(b) To tell her to have a good day.
(c) To say her father has taken a turn for the worse.
(d) Requesting that Savannah write another letter to the food stamp people.
2. Why does Russell want Robin to stop calling his home?
(a) His phone bill is too high.
(b) His wife is getting annoyed.
(c) He does not want to talk to her.
(d) He is getting a new phone number.
3. To what does Savannah return to at home?
(a) A home that has been burglarized.
(b) Kenneth on her doorstep.
(c) An empty home.
(d) Two voice messages.
4. Why is Robin not pleased when Russell finally returns?
(a) He is moving in permanently with Robin.
(b) He has decided to move back home.
(c) His wife apologized.
(d) The divorce plans are not proceeding with any certainty.
5. What does Kenneth reveal to Savannah?
(a) He only came to Phoenix to sleep with her.
(b) He's thinking about moving to Phoenix.
(c) He loves his wife.
(d) He is thinking about divorcing his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Savannah eagerly awaiting?
2. What has Robin's mother's attorney advised her to do, so the state will pay for Robin's father's nursing home care?
3. What does Russell do when he finally returns?
4. What does Russell do after his wife, Carolyn, kicks him out of the house?
5. Why does James give Bernadine his phone number?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)