|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bernadine in the mood to celebrate?
(a) Her divorce is final.
(b) She received a pay raise.
(c) Her children are gone for part of the summer.
(d) Her ex-husband has stopped calling.
2. About what is Kenneth complimentary?
(a) His own good looks.
(b) His beautiful wife.
(c) Savannah's appearance and the interior design of her apartment.
(d) Savannah's cooking.
3. What does Gloria learn about her new neighbor?
(a) He is a widower with no children.
(b) He is rude.
(c) He is married with two grown children.
(d) He loves pie.
4. What wakes Gloria early one morning?
(b) Construction work.
(c) A big moving van.
(d) A piercing crash.
5. Who is with Gloria at the hospital?
(a) Bernadine, Savannah, and Robin.
(b) Her mother and sister.
(d) Tarik, Marvin, Bernadine, Savannah and Robin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does James give Bernadine his phone number?
2. Why is Savannah headed to Las Vegas?
3. Where does Robin find her wallet?
4. About what is Robin surprised when she calls Michael's home?
5. What does Savannah realize about Kenneth?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Robin discover about Troy and his friends?
2. How do Russell and Robin end up back together?
3. How is Gloria feeling?
4. What do we know about Troy's life?
5. How do the girls celebrate Gloria's birthday?
6. What happens to Savannah after leaving the restaurant?
7. Describe the conversation between Savannah and her mother, regarding Kenneth.
8. Why does Robin feel betrayed by Russell?
9. What does Robin discover about her wallet?
10. Why must Savannah contact the government about her parents' food stamps?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)