|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Robin surprised when she calls Michael's home?
(a) A child answers the phone.
(b) A woman answers the phone.
(c) It is the wrong number.
(d) The phone is disconnected.
2. Why does Russell want Robin to stop calling his home?
(a) His wife is getting annoyed.
(b) He does not want to talk to her.
(c) His phone bill is too high.
(d) He is getting a new phone number.
3. Why does Troy claim that the drugs do not interfere with his life?
(a) He has done drugs for a couple of decades and is immune to their effects.
(b) He uses them for purely recreational reasons.
(c) He uses them often but in small doses.
(d) He can function normally after using drugs.
4. Kenneth leaves Savannah's apartment. When does he return?
(b) Later that evening.
(c) Five minutes later.
(d) The next morning.
5. Why does Savannah forget to get the oil changed in her car and is chain-smoking all morning?
(a) She did not get enough sleep.
(b) She is worried about Bernadine.
(c) She is wondering about Troy and Robin.
(d) She is so nervous anticipating Kenneth's arrival.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Savannah borrow a cell phone from a stranger?
2. Why is Robin not pleased when Russell finally returns?
3. Why does Gloria vow to not eat anything too heavy.
4. What are Gloria's three best friends and Marvin awaiting?
5. About what is Kenneth complimentary?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Robin end up back with Troy?
2. Why is Gloria pleased with Tarik?
3. What does Bernadine learn about James?
4. What do we know about Troy's life?
5. To what does Kenneth reveal to Savannah? How does she react?
6. What happens after Gloria collapses on the floor?
7. Why does Robin feel betrayed by Russell?
8. What has happened to Phillip?
9. How does Gloria's birthday party end?
10. How is Savannah disappointed with Charles?
This section contains 942 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)