|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Robin call Troy?
(a) She does not want to be alone tonight.
(b) She likes him more than Michael.
(c) She wants to meet him for dinner.
(d) She wants to ask a favor of him.
2. To what do the members of Black Women on the Move maintain support?
(a) Soup kitchens.
(b) Breast cancer awareness organizations.
(c) The First Amendment.
(d) Important civic causes.
3. Where do John Jr. and Onika spend a month of their summer vacation?
(a) With their grandmother.
(b) With their father.
(c) In Europe.
(d) A summer camp.
4. What does Robin not admit about her missing wallet?
(a) She was hoping to be able to buy a new one.
(b) That Troy had robbed her.
(c) That everything was missing from it.
(d) Everything but the money was still there.
5. Why does Savannah's mother call her early one morning?
(a) Requesting that Savannah write another letter to the food stamp people.
(b) Requesting a visit from her.
(c) To tell her to have a good day.
(d) To say her father has taken a turn for the worse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Robin calls Troy's house to tell him she cannot come to dinner that night?
2. What does Phillip admit to Gloria?
3. What does Savannah realize about Kenneth?
4. What does Savannah vow?
5. What does Tarik tell his mother that he wants to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Robin discover about Troy and his friends?
2. How is Gloria feeling?
3. What does Robin discover about her wallet?
4. What is happening with Phillip?
5. Describe the conversation between Savannah and her mother, regarding Kenneth.
6. Describe Bernadine's troubles with Herbert.
7. How does Gloria's birthday party end?
8. How is Gloria feeling?
9. What does Robin's mother tell her the attorney advised?
10. What does Savannah realize about Kenneth?
This section contains 1,035 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)