|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does James give Bernadine his phone number?
(a) So she can attend his wife's funeral.
(b) In case she ever needs to contact him.
(c) He is interested in exploring a relationship with her.
(d) He wants to be her friend.
2. To what do the members of Black Women on the Move maintain support?
(a) Important civic causes.
(b) Soup kitchens.
(c) Breast cancer awareness organizations.
(d) The First Amendment.
3. What happens to all the women?
(a) They have a wonderful celebration and then head home.
(b) They go out dancing.
(c) They go out to dinner.
(d) They pass out in Gloria's living room.
4. What pleases Gloria when she returns home?
(a) Tarik is studying.
(b) Tarik is practicing his saxophone.
(c) Tarik has cleaned the house.
(d) Tarik is making dinner.
5. Why is Robin not pleased when Russell finally returns?
(a) He has decided to move back home.
(b) His wife apologized.
(c) The divorce plans are not proceeding with any certainty.
(d) He is moving in permanently with Robin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Gloria four days later?
2. Why is Gloria in the hospital?
3. Why does Savannah postpone her haircut?
4. Who is with Gloria at the hospital?
5. How does Robin feel about the group of men smoking marijuana joints and crack cocaine?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)