|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Robin calls Troy's house to tell him she cannot come to dinner that night?
(a) Troy convinces her to give him another chance.
(b) Troy's son answers, excited to meet her.
(c) Troy forces her to come over.
(d) His mother answers.
2. What do Savannah, Robin, Gloria, and Bernadine agree to host at some later time?
(a) A dinner party for their families to get to know one another.
(b) A pool party.
(c) A Sisters' Nite Out for all the members.
(d) Their own Sisters' Nite Out for just the four of them.
3. What does Robin offer to do to support her family?
(a) Find a new lawyer.
(b) Help her mother apply for assistance.
(c) To drive to Tucson and spend next week with her parents.
(d) Pay for her father's nursing home.
4. About what is Kenneth complimentary?
(a) Savannah's appearance and the interior design of her apartment.
(b) His own good looks.
(c) Savannah's cooking.
(d) His beautiful wife.
5. Why do Gloria's clients begin to gossip about Phillip?
(a) He makes inappropriate comments at the salon.
(b) They think he should be fired.
(c) He has begun to act strangely at the salon.
(d) He is still out sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bernadine meet at the Ritz-Carlton bar?
2. What does Savannah's mother urge her to do?
3. What does Phillip admit to Gloria?
4. Why does Bernadine leave the Scottsdale Princess resort?
5. Why does Troy bring his son to Phoenix to live?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Bernadine's troubles with Herbert.
2. What happens after Gloria collapses on the floor?
3. Why must Savannah contact the government about her parents' food stamps?
4. What takes place at the Black Women on the Move meeting?
5. How do the girls celebrate Gloria's birthday?
6. What does Bernadine learn about James?
7. Describe John Jr. and Onika's weekend with their father.
8. What happens to Savannah after leaving the restaurant?
9. Why does Robin feel betrayed by Russell?
10. What do we know about Troy's life?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)