|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with Gloria at the hospital?
(a) Her mother and sister.
(b) Bernadine, Savannah, and Robin.
(d) Tarik, Marvin, Bernadine, Savannah and Robin.
2. How does Gloria know her friends have arrived?
(a) Savannah calls her from her cell phone.
(b) Robin is calling her name out the car window.
(c) She can hear Robin's car pulling up to her house.
(d) The music from Robin's car.
3. How does Herbert react when Bernadine tells him she does not want to see him?
(a) He leaves in a bad mood.
(b) He falls to his knees and begs her to not leave him.
(c) He gives her a kiss on the cheek and leaves.
(d) He refuses to believer her.
4. What happens at the meeting of the Black Women on the Move?
(a) The organization's president shares the exciting news that the group is expanding into nearby Scottsdale.
(b) Bernadine had run for president and is officially elected and sworn into office.
(c) The organization's president shares the disappointing financial situation of the group.
(d) They vote on the location for the annual Sisters' Nite Out.
5. Why is Gloria depressed?
(a) She loses three stylists at the Oasis.
(b) She is alone.
(c) It is her birthday.
(d) Tarik is gone for the weekend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Robin find her wallet?
2. What does Phillip admit to Gloria?
3. Who does Savannah suggest that stole Robin's wallet?
4. How does Troy seem when he arrives at Robin's apartment?
5. Where do John Jr. and Onika spend a month of their summer vacation?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)