|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bernadine meet at the Ritz-Carlton bar?
(a) James Carter.
(b) James Wheeler.
(c) James Dean.
(d) James Wright.
2. Why does Robin wish she could provide the finances for her father's care?
(a) She does not want to see her father in a poorly-run nursing home.
(b) She does not want her mother to have to pay for his care.
(c) So that her mother would not have to face such an agonizing decision.
(d) She does not want her mother to have to care for her father.
3. What does Michael say when Robin calls his home?
(a) He does not show up to get revenge.
(b) He decided not to meet her.
(c) He fell asleep and just woke up.
(d) He has forgotten about the date.
4. Why does Savannah forget to get the oil changed in her car and is chain-smoking all morning?
(a) She did not get enough sleep.
(b) She is so nervous anticipating Kenneth's arrival.
(c) She is worried about Bernadine.
(d) She is wondering about Troy and Robin.
5. Why does Troy bring his son to Phoenix to live?
(a) So he can get a good education.
(b) So he can get to know him better.
(c) To keep him away from his ex-wife.
(d) To keep him out of trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robin offer to do to support her family?
2. What wakes Gloria early one morning?
3. What does Savannah's mother urge her to do?
4. How does Gloria know her friends have arrived?
5. Why is Savannah headed to Las Vegas?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)