|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long does Gloria ground Tarik?
(a) She does not ground him.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Three days.
(d) Three months.
2. What does Bernadine do after she takes another Xanax?
(a) She contacts her lawyer to discuss her imminent divorce.
(b) She looks around at the precise organization of John's things.
(c) She cries herself asleep.
(d) She calls her children.
3. Who does Gloria Mathews yell at to turn down his stereo and call Philip?
(a) Her husband, David.
(b) Her sister who is living with her.
(c) Her fifteen-year-old son, Tarik.
(d) Her thirteen-year-old daughter, Tarik.
4. To where does Robin invite herself, much to Savannah's chagrin?
(a) San Antonio.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Las Vegas.
5. What does Savannah notice when she picks up Lionel at his house?
(a) It is larger than she had expected.
(b) It has a for sale sign in front of it.
(c) A woman answers the door.
(d) It is much smaller and sparsely furnished than she had been led to believe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bernadine is torn between wanting to kick John out and what?
2. What does Gloria learn about Desiree?
3. Why is Tarik outraged?
4. How does John's behavior fit perfectly with his actions of the past several years?
5. About what does Gloria talk to Tarik?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is John causing Bernadine more stress?
2. What is Savannah's mother's suggestion regarding Kenneth?
3. What do Savannah and Robin discuss in the steam room?
4. What have John's goals done to Bernadine?
5. Why is Savannah moving to Phoenix?
6. What is Savannah's first impression of Lionel?
7. What does Bernadine do with the rest of John's possessions?
8. Why is Robin's mother always pleased to see Robin?
9. What has Bernadine's attorney discovered about John?
10. Why is John's decision not too surprising?
This section contains 1,013 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)