|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long does Gloria ground Tarik?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three days.
(d) She does not ground him.
2. Bernadine is torn between wanting to kick John out and what?
(a) Moving out herself.
(b) Ordering him to stay.
(c) Calling the police.
(d) Begging him to stay.
3. Who is Kenneth Dawkins?
(a) A man whom Savannah had dated while living in Boston a few years ago.
(b) Savanah's ex-fiance, who is now living in Boston.
(c) Savannah's best friend from high school.
(d) Savanna's attractive realtor.
4. What does Bernadine do after locking herself in her bedroom?
(a) She writes in her journal.
(b) She calls her best friend.
(c) She calls her mother.
(d) She examines her face and naked body in a mirror and curses her new single status.
5. How does Bernadine feel about the mortgage payment not being made by John?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Robin's mother always pleased to see Robin?
2. When Savannah arrives at the hotel, what is she surprised to see?
3. How does Robin know Michael?
4. What does Bernadine's therapist do to help rid her of feelings of sadness?
5. What does she tell her mother is the reason for leaving the children there?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Michael's treatment of Robin.
2. How is John causing Bernadine more stress?
3. What realization does Robin come to, regarding Michael?
4. What is Savannah's mother's suggestion regarding Kenneth?
5. What have John's goals done to Bernadine?
6. What does Savannah learn about Lionel on the trip?
7. How does Bernadine cope with the news from the divorce lawyer?
8. What is Black Women on the Move?
9. What does Bernadine do after hearing John's news?
10. What happens to Tarik at school?
This section contains 1,053 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)