|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gloria learn about Desiree?
(a) She has bought a home.
(b) She has quit.
(c) She is sick again.
(d) She is late once again.
2. Where do Robin, Bernadine, Savannah, and Gloria agree to meet for Happy Hour?
(a) At a classy restaurant.
(b) At a quiet restaurant.
(c) At a bar called Pendleton's.
(d) At Bernadine's home.
3. As Savannah looks at her reflection in the mirror, she is pleased overall but what does she wish?
(a) She had a prettier nose.
(b) She had gone to the salon to get her hair styled.
(c) She had bought a new necklace.
(d) She had bigger breasts and less rear end.
4. What does Bernadine's therapist do to help rid her of feelings of sadness?
(a) Tries hypnosis on her.
(b) Suggests she speak with a pastor.
(c) Prescribes an antidepressant.
(d) Recommends talk therapy.
5. How does Bernadine react to Gloria's suggestion that she find a better job?
(a) With insecurity.
(b) With sadness.
(c) With fury.
(d) With confusion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Robin upset about seeing Michael?
2. The sensations Bernadine has are similar to what event?
3. On her way home, what does Bernadine do?
4. What about Michael repulses Robin?
5. What does Gloria do before donning a robe and going downstairs?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has Bernadine's stress level increased?
2. What happens to Tarik at school?
3. What is Black Women on the Move?
4. How does Gloria become a single mother?
5. What does Bernadine do after hearing John's news?
6. What does Savannah think of herself, when she looks in the mirror?
7. Why is Savannah moving to Phoenix?
8. What does Savannah learn about Lionel on the trip?
9. Why is Robin apprehensive about Michael?
10. What do Savannah and Robin discuss in the steam room?
This section contains 1,041 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)