|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Savannah vow to stop doing in the new year?
(c) Staying up late.
2. For what does Savannah long?
(a) New friends.
(b) A real man in her life.
(c) More excitement in her life.
(d) A better job.
3. How does Savannah feel about meeting Lionel?
4. How does Bernadine feel about Herbert repeatedly calling her?
5. Why do Robin and Savannah promise to meet?
(a) Robin is helping Savannah find a job.
(b) So that Robin can help Savannah find a home.
(c) Robin has heard all about Savannah.
(d) So that Robin can help acclimate Savannah to the Phoenix area.
Short Answer Questions
1. Robin comes to the realization that Michael is a nice, considerate man, but why does she want to end the relationship?
2. Why does she decide to see him again?
3. How does Bernadine feel about the mortgage payment not being made by John?
4. About what does Gloria talk to Tarik?
5. What does Savannah notice when she picks up Lionel at his house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Black Women on the Move?
2. What happens to Tarik at school?
3. What does Gloria discover about Tarik? How does she handle the situation?
4. Why does Robin tolerate Russell?
5. What is Savannah's first impression of Lionel?
6. How does Bernadine react to John's news?
7. How does Gloria become a single mother?
8. Why does Tarik not want his father to visit?
9. Where do Robin, Bernadine, Savannah, and Gloria meet? Who organizes this event?
10. What does Bernadine do with the rest of John's possessions?
This section contains 928 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)