|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Savannah Jackson dressing to attend?
(a) A Christmas party.
(b) A New Year's Eve party.
(c) An office party.
(d) A birthday party.
2. What is a good enough reason, to Robin, to break up with Michael?
(a) He is ugly.
(b) He is fat.
(c) He is lazy.
(d) His planets do not align with hers.
3. Why does Lionel use Savannah for transportation to get to Arizona?
(a) He does not have the money to travel on his own.
(b) He has no one else to travel with.
(c) He wants to spend time with her.
(d) He wants to get to know her better.
4. Robin comes to the realization that Michael is a nice, considerate man, but why does she want to end the relationship?
(a) He wants to move away from Phoenix.
(b) He does not earn enough money.
(c) He cannot satisfy her sexually.
(d) He is not very organized.
5. What is Gloria shocked to find?
(a) Tarik has been expelled from school for being in a gang.
(b) Tarik has dropped out of school.
(c) Tarik has joined the Bloods gang.
(d) Tarik's girlfriend is pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Robin's mother always pleased to see Robin?
2. Why does she decide to see him again?
3. Why is Savannah satisfied with moving to Phoenix and taking a $12,000 pay cut?
4. Why must Savannah travel to Phoenix on her own?
5. When they reach Phoenix, Savannah drives to a travel agency to purchase an airline ticket for Lionel's return to Denver. For what does Lionel ask?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gloria discover about Tarik? How does she handle the situation?
2. Why is John's decision not too surprising?
3. Describe the conversation between Savannah and her mother, regarding Kenneth.
4. How has Bernadine's stress level increased?
5. What does Gloria want for her son?
6. What happens to Savannah after leaving the restaurant?
7. What is happening with Phillip?
8. Why must Savannah contact the government about her parents' food stamps?
9. What does Bernadine first learn about John's assets?
10. How does Savannah end up meeting Lionel at the New Year's Eve party?
This section contains 1,059 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)