|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robin feel about Russell?
(a) Loathing and hatred.
(b) He will make a good father for her children.
(c) He will fire her if she breaks up with him.
(d) He is her last chance to achieve her dreams.
2. When Savannah arrives at the hotel, what is she surprised to see?
(a) A limosine waiting for her.
(b) Her ex-boyfriend.
(c) There is a cover charge.
(d) A bouquet of roses with her name on them.
3. Why is Savannah satisfied with moving to Phoenix and taking a $12,000 pay cut?
(a) She will be near her family.
(b) The cost of living is lower.
(c) Phoenix is more beautiful than where she is currently living.
(d) She will be working in a career she enjoys.
4. What does Robin do when the tires on her car are slit one day?
(a) She calls the police.
(b) She finds the strange woman.
(c) She replaces the tires.
(d) She kicks Russell out of her home.
5. About what does Gloria talk to Tarik?
(a) His new girlfriend and his responsibilities as a man.
(b) His father moving in with them.
(c) His slipping grades and the need for him to begin to consider some career options.
(d) Colleges he is considering attending.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John urge Bernadine to accept?
2. What is Robin and Michael's first evening date?
3. Why is Tarik outraged?
4. When does Gloria become pregnant with Tarik?
5. What does Bernadine's therapist do to help rid her of feelings of sadness?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Savannah moving to Phoenix?
2. What does Robin's mother tell her the attorney advised?
3. Why is John's decision not too surprising?
4. What does Savannah realize about Kenneth?
5. How is Savannah disappointed with Charles?
6. What does Bernadine do with the rest of John's possessions?
7. How is Gloria feeling?
8. How does Gloria become a single mother?
9. With whom does Savannah travel to Phoenix?
10. What does Gloria discover about Tarik? How does she handle the situation?
This section contains 991 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)