|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Tarik outraged?
(a) His mother does not believe him.
(b) He is expelled for no reason.
(c) HIs friends have left him to deal with the authorities.
(d) He and his friends' First Amendment rights have been violated.
2. Where do Gloria, Bernadine, and Robin catch up with one another?
(a) At Gloria's home.
(b) In the mall's food court.
(c) At lunch in a restaurant.
(d) At work.
3. To where does Robin invite herself, much to Savannah's chagrin?
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) San Antonio.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. How does Bernadine's mother, Geneva, feel about the excuse her daughter gives for leaving her children with her?
(b) Mildly suspicious.
5. How is Michael different from the other men Robin has dated?
(a) He brings her flowers.
(b) He has a steady job.
(c) He seems genuinely interested in her welfare.
(d) He is more attractive.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Gloria talk to Tarik?
2. Why does she decide to see him again?
3. What does Gloria discover about Tarik's whereabouts the night before?
4. What does Gloria think about after Tarik leaves to be with his friends?
5. Why does Lionel use Savannah for transportation to get to Arizona?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Savannah and Robin discuss in the steam room?
2. What has Bernadine's attorney discovered about John?
3. How does Savannah end up meeting Lionel at the New Year's Eve party?
4. What does Bernadine do with John's things she finds in the bedroom?
5. What realization does Robin come to, regarding Michael?
6. With whom does Savannah travel to Phoenix?
7. What is Black Women on the Move?
8. How does Bernadine cope with the news from the divorce lawyer?
9. Why is Robin's mother always pleased to see Robin?
10. Why does Tarik not want his father to visit?
This section contains 1,035 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)