|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robin feel about Russell?
(a) Loathing and hatred.
(b) He will make a good father for her children.
(c) He will fire her if she breaks up with him.
(d) He is her last chance to achieve her dreams.
2. From whom does Savannah receive a phone call, inviting her to dinner?
(a) Her brother.
3. When Savannah arrives at the hotel, what is she surprised to see?
(a) A bouquet of roses with her name on them.
(b) Her ex-boyfriend.
(c) A limosine waiting for her.
(d) There is a cover charge.
4. Where do Savannah and Robin meet?
(a) At Pendleton's.
(b) On the country club golf course.
(c) At Robin's home.
(d) In the steam room at their health club.
5. What do Bernadine and Gloria claim about Ted?
(a) He is lying to Robin.
(b) He is just another in a string of boyfriends.
(c) He is Mr. Wrong.
(d) He is Robin's Mr. Right.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bernadine take to calm her nerves?
2. What does Savannah hope the new year will bring?
3. How does Robin know Michael?
4. What does Bernadine do after locking herself in her bedroom?
5. From whom does Tarik tell Gloria that she had some phone calls?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is John causing Bernadine more stress?
2. Why is John's decision not too surprising?
3. What is Savannah's first impression of Lionel?
4. Why does Tarik not want his father to visit?
5. What has Robin done for Russell?
6. How does Bernadine cope with the news from the divorce lawyer?
7. Why is Robin apprehensive about Michael?
8. How has Bernadine's stress level increased?
9. What does Savannah learn about Lionel on the trip?
10. What happens to Tarik at school?
This section contains 940 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)