|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bernadine not remember leaving her two small children asleep in their beds and has a difficult time remembering how to get back home?
(a) The wine is stronger than she initially thought it was.
(b) She is in shock.
(c) The Xanax begins its work.
(d) She is sleepwalking.
2. Arriving at John's software company, what does Bernadine do?
(a) Set the building on fire.
(b) Makes an appointment to meet with him.
(c) Bursts in on John and Kathleen in John's office.
(d) Barges in on him in a meeting.
3. What does Savannah feel has diminished?
(a) The amount of men who just want to be friends.
(b) The amount of good restaurants in the city.
(c) Her confidence in herself.
(d) The number of executive positions.
4. How does Bernadine feel about the mortgage payment not being made by John?
5. On her way home, what does Bernadine do?
(a) Picks up her children from her mother's.
(b) Stops to buy cigarettes and fill her prescription of Xanax.
(c) Stops in at the Oasis and has a makeover with a dramatically short haircut and new makeup.
(d) Meets with Savannah.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Robin know Michael?
2. Who does Bernadine see at the bar that she knows?
3. Why does Philip need to be called?
4. Why does Lionel use Savannah for transportation to get to Arizona?
5. Why does Tarik apologize to his mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Robin apprehensive about Michael?
2. What does Bernadine learn about James?
3. What does Gloria want for her son?
4. What does Robin think of Michael?
5. What does Bernadine do after hearing John's news?
6. Why does Robin feel betrayed by Russell?
7. What have John's goals done to Bernadine?
8. What happens to Savannah after leaving the restaurant?
9. Why is Savannah moving to Phoenix?
10. How is Savannah disappointed with Charles?
This section contains 929 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)