|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Robin's mother always pleased to see Robin?
(a) Robin's father has Alzheimer's disease and it is hard to watch his capacities diminish.
(b) She is very lonely and living by herself.
(c) It reminds her of when Robin was a child and would come home from a day of playing with friends.
(d) Robin is her favorite child.
2. For how long does Gloria ground Tarik?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) She does not ground him.
(c) Three months.
(d) Three days.
3. How does John's behavior fit perfectly with his actions of the past several years?
(a) He has been wanting a new career but did not want to disrupt his family life.
(b) He attempts to achieve the life enjoyed by successful white men like Donald Trump.
(c) He has been a womanizer who believes women are subordinate to men.
(d) He has always been a kind man who treated his wife like a queen.
4. What is a good enough reason, to Robin, to break up with Michael?
(a) He is fat.
(b) His planets do not align with hers.
(c) He is lazy.
(d) He is ugly.
5. What does Robin feel about Russell?
(a) Loathing and hatred.
(b) He is her last chance to achieve her dreams.
(c) He will fire her if she breaks up with him.
(d) He will make a good father for her children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Gloria, Bernadine, and Robin catch up with one another?
2. Arriving at John's software company, what does Bernadine do?
3. Why do Robin and Savannah promise to meet?
4. How long has Russell been Robin Stokes' boyfriend?
5. What does Savannah feel has diminished?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Savannah and Robin discuss in the steam room?
2. What does Savannah think of herself, when she looks in the mirror?
3. How does Bernadine cope with the news from the divorce lawyer?
4. What does Savannah learn about Lionel on the trip?
5. What is Savannah's first impression of Lionel?
6. How does Gloria become a single mother?
7. How does Bernadine react to John's news?
8. How does Savannah end up meeting Lionel at the New Year's Eve party?
9. Describe Michael's treatment of Robin.
10. Where do Robin, Bernadine, Savannah, and Gloria meet? Who organizes this event?
This section contains 963 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)