|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Robin and Michael's first evening date?
(a) Robin invites Michael to dinner at her apartment.
(b) A gala at an art museum.
(c) A movie.
(d) A nice dinner downtown.
2. As Savannah looks at her reflection in the mirror, she is pleased overall but what does she wish?
(a) She had bought a new necklace.
(b) She had bigger breasts and less rear end.
(c) She had gone to the salon to get her hair styled.
(d) She had a prettier nose.
3. What does Bernadine take to calm her nerves?
(a) A phone call from her mother.
(b) Two Xanax tablets.
(c) A yoga class.
(d) A glass of wine.
4. What does Savannah's brother-in-law do for Savannah?
(a) He suggests Savannah go to the party.
(b) He buys her a new dress to wear to the party.
(c) He suggests that Savannah call Lionel.
(d) He call Leonard for her.
5. Why does Robin tolerate Russell's indifference?
(a) He is handsome.
(b) He is her boss.
(c) She does not think she can attract anyone else.
(d) She wants to be married and have children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bernadine's mother, Geneva, feel about the excuse her daughter gives for leaving her children with her?
2. What does Robin Stokes' boyfriend, Russell, refuse to do?
3. Why will Philip not be at work for a few days?
4. Who hosts the gathering?
5. Who does Gloria Mathews yell at to turn down his stereo and call Philip?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Robin done for Russell?
2. Where do Robin, Bernadine, Savannah, and Gloria meet? Who organizes this event?
3. What does Savannah think of herself, when she looks in the mirror?
4. How does Gloria become a single mother?
5. What have John's goals done to Bernadine?
6. How has Bernadine's stress level increased?
7. How does Bernadine react to John's news?
8. Why does Robin tolerate Russell?
9. What do Savannah and Robin discuss in the steam room?
10. What does Bernadine do with John's things she finds in the bedroom?
This section contains 959 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)