|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Robin worried about hurting Michael's feelings?
(a) He is such a sensitive person.
(b) She does not want to come across as mean.
(c) What she has to say is not kind.
(d) He easily cries.
2. Why do Robin and Savannah promise to meet?
(a) Robin has heard all about Savannah.
(b) So that Robin can help acclimate Savannah to the Phoenix area.
(c) Robin is helping Savannah find a job.
(d) So that Robin can help Savannah find a home.
3. Why is Savannah satisfied with moving to Phoenix and taking a $12,000 pay cut?
(a) Phoenix is more beautiful than where she is currently living.
(b) She will be near her family.
(c) The cost of living is lower.
(d) She will be working in a career she enjoys.
4. Why does Bernadine not remember leaving her two small children asleep in their beds and has a difficult time remembering how to get back home?
(a) She is sleepwalking.
(b) The Xanax begins its work.
(c) She is in shock.
(d) The wine is stronger than she initially thought it was.
5. Arriving at John's software company, what does Bernadine do?
(a) Barges in on him in a meeting.
(b) Bursts in on John and Kathleen in John's office.
(c) Set the building on fire.
(d) Makes an appointment to meet with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Savannah receive a phone call, inviting her to dinner?
2. Robin comes to the realization that Michael is a nice, considerate man, but why does she want to end the relationship?
3. Why must Savannah travel to Phoenix on her own?
4. Who invites Savannah to the party?
5. On her way home, what does Bernadine do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Savannah's first impression of Lionel?
2. How has Bernadine's stress level increased?
3. Where do Robin, Bernadine, Savannah, and Gloria meet? Who organizes this event?
4. How does Gloria become a single mother?
5. What does Savannah learn about Lionel on the trip?
6. With whom does Savannah travel to Phoenix?
7. What does Savannah think of herself, when she looks in the mirror?
8. Why is Robin apprehensive about Michael?
9. Why does Tarik not want his father to visit?
10. What do Savannah and Robin discuss in the steam room?
This section contains 977 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)