|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Savannah eagerly awaiting?
(a) News about her new home.
(b) A pay raise.
(c) Some word from Charles.
(d) Word about her new job in Las Vegas.
2. About what is Kenneth complimentary?
(a) Savannah's appearance and the interior design of her apartment.
(b) His beautiful wife.
(c) Savannah's cooking.
(d) His own good looks.
3. Why does Robin wish she could provide the finances for her father's care?
(a) She does not want to see her father in a poorly-run nursing home.
(b) She does not want her mother to have to pay for his care.
(c) She does not want her mother to have to care for her father.
(d) So that her mother would not have to face such an agonizing decision.
4. What does Savannah advise Bernadine to do?
(a) Not to wait too long to get James into her life.
(b) Forget James.
(c) Go to James' wife's funeral.
(d) Spend more time with her children.
5. What does Michael say when Robin calls his home?
(a) He fell asleep and just woke up.
(b) He decided not to meet her.
(c) He does not show up to get revenge.
(d) He has forgotten about the date.
6. About what is Robin surprised when she calls Michael's home?
(a) The phone is disconnected.
(b) A child answers the phone.
(c) A woman answers the phone.
(d) It is the wrong number.
7. How does Troy seem when he arrives at Robin's apartment?
8. How is the medication affecting her?
(a) It gives her energy.
(b) It makes her anxious.
(c) It makes her angry.
(d) It is making her fall asleep.
9. Why does Savannah borrow a cell phone from a stranger?
(a) To call her mother.
(b) To call Gloria.
(c) To call Kenneth.
(d) To call AAA for assistance.
10. What does Bernadine learn about Kathleen?
(a) She is leaving John.
(b) She wants to apologize to Bernadine.
(c) She is adopting Bernadine's children.
(d) She is pregnant.
11. Kenneth leaves Savannah's apartment. When does he return?
(b) Later that evening.
(c) Five minutes later.
(d) The next morning.
12. What phone messages is Robin deleting?
(a) Those from Troy and Michael.
(b) A creditor.
(c) Her mother.
13. What does Savannah realize about Kenneth?
(a) He is very egotistical.
(b) He had been in love with her when they dated.
(c) He is annoying and rude.
(d) He only wants to sleep with her.
14. Why does Bernadine tell Herbert that she is not interested in a man who will cheat on his wife?
(a) Herbert asks to have an affair with her.
(b) Herbert offers to divorce his wife
(c) Herbert asks to sleep with her.
(d) Herbert says he wants to marry her.
15. Why does Savannah forget to get the oil changed in her car and is chain-smoking all morning?
(a) She did not get enough sleep.
(b) She is wondering about Troy and Robin.
(c) She is worried about Bernadine.
(d) She is so nervous anticipating Kenneth's arrival.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Troy bring his son to Phoenix to live?
2. Who does Savannah suggest that stole Robin's wallet?
3. Why does Bernadine leave the Scottsdale Princess resort?
4. How does Gloria know her friends have arrived?
5. What are Gloria's three best friends and Marvin awaiting?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)