|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Robin feel about the group of men smoking marijuana joints and crack cocaine?
(d) Anxious to leave.
2. Why does James give Bernadine his phone number?
(a) So she can attend his wife's funeral.
(b) In case she ever needs to contact him.
(c) He is interested in exploring a relationship with her.
(d) He wants to be her friend.
3. Who does Bernadine think about while she lays in bed?
(d) Her children.
4. Who does Savannah meet at a conference?
(a) An ex-boyfriend.
(b) Charles Turner.
(d) Her father.
5. Why does Robin call Troy?
(a) She does not want to be alone tonight.
(b) She likes him more than Michael.
(c) She wants to ask a favor of him.
(d) She wants to meet him for dinner.
6. Why does Troy bring his son to Phoenix to live?
(a) To keep him out of trouble.
(b) So he can get a good education.
(c) So he can get to know him better.
(d) To keep him away from his ex-wife.
7. What does Savannah realize about Kenneth?
(a) He had been in love with her when they dated.
(b) He is very egotistical.
(c) He is annoying and rude.
(d) He only wants to sleep with her.
8. What does Russell do after his wife, Carolyn, kicks him out of the house?
(a) He goes to a hotel.
(b) He begs for forgiveness.
(c) He meets with a lawyer.
(d) He returns to Robin.
9. What does Phillip admit to Gloria?
(a) He is embarrassed to return to Oasis.
(b) He has been HIV positive for three years
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) He is not returning to the salon.
10. How do Savannah, Bernadine and Robin plan to celebrate Gloria's birthday?
(a) By going out dancing.
(b) By taking champagne and gifts to her house.
(c) By taking her on a surprise trip.
(d) By taking her out to dinner.
11. Who does Savannah suggest that stole Robin's wallet?
(c) Troy's son.
12. What decision is made at the Black Women on the Move meeting?
(a) They vote on the location of the Sisters' Nite Out.
(b) The annual Sisters' Nite Out is cancelled.
(c) Bernadine is sworn in as president.
(d) Where they will hold their next meeting.
13. What is wrong with Philip?
(a) He has shingles.
(b) He has quit working at the salon.
(c) He was in a car accident.
(d) He is upset with his boyfriend.
14. For whom is the sweet potato pie?
(a) The Oasis.
(d) Her new neighbors.
15. What are Gloria's three best friends and Marvin awaiting?
(a) News of her recovery.
(b) More information from the doctor.
(c) Her arrival in the progressive care unit.
(d) Her son Tarik.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Savannah, Robin, Gloria, and Bernadine agree to host at some later time?
2. What happens at the meeting of the Black Women on the Move?
3. What does Robin not admit about her missing wallet?
4. Why does Gloria vow to not eat anything too heavy.
5. Why is Gloria in the hospital?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)