|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Russell do after his wife, Carolyn, kicks him out of the house?
(a) He meets with a lawyer.
(b) He begs for forgiveness.
(c) He returns to Robin.
(d) He goes to a hotel.
2. What does Robin not admit about her missing wallet?
(a) That everything was missing from it.
(b) That Troy had robbed her.
(c) Everything but the money was still there.
(d) She was hoping to be able to buy a new one.
3. For whom is the sweet potato pie?
(a) Her new neighbors.
(d) The Oasis.
4. How does Gloria know her friends have arrived?
(a) She can hear Robin's car pulling up to her house.
(b) The music from Robin's car.
(c) Robin is calling her name out the car window.
(d) Savannah calls her from her cell phone.
5. How do Savannah, Bernadine and Robin plan to celebrate Gloria's birthday?
(a) By taking her on a surprise trip.
(b) By taking her out to dinner.
(c) By going out dancing.
(d) By taking champagne and gifts to her house.
6. When Kenneth does arrive this evening, what does Savannah realize about him?
(a) He has a large ego and talks only of himself.
(b) He is not as attractive as he had been years ago.
(c) He is still extremely handsome and charming.
(d) He loves his family very much.
7. About what is Robin surprised when she calls Michael's home?
(a) It is the wrong number.
(b) A woman answers the phone.
(c) The phone is disconnected.
(d) A child answers the phone.
8. What pleases Gloria when she returns home?
(a) Tarik is studying.
(b) Tarik is practicing his saxophone.
(c) Tarik has cleaned the house.
(d) Tarik is making dinner.
9. How does Robin feel about the group of men smoking marijuana joints and crack cocaine?
(c) Anxious to leave.
10. Why does Gloria vow to not eat anything too heavy.
(a) She is not very hungry.
(b) She is watching her cholesterol.
(c) She does not want to gain weight.
(d) She feels another bout of heartburn.
11. Where does Robin find her wallet?
(a) In her carport.
(b) In her purse.
(c) In her car.
(d) At Troy's home.
12. Why is Gloria depressed?
(a) She loses three stylists at the Oasis.
(b) She is alone.
(c) Tarik is gone for the weekend.
(d) It is her birthday.
13. Why does Savannah decline Kenneth's offer?
(a) She does not want him to move to Phoenix.
(b) She does not want to marry anyone.
(c) She does not want to leave Phoenix.
(d) Kenneth has not filed for divorce yet.
14. Why does Savannah encourage Gloria to start planning her life?
(a) So she will be happier.
(b) Tarik will be leaving home soon.
(c) She is not getting any younger.
(d) So she can afford her salon.
15. How does Troy seem when he arrives at Robin's apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens soon after Savannah leaves the restaurant?
2. What decision is made at the Black Women on the Move meeting?
3. Why does Bernadine tell Herbert that she is not interested in a man who will cheat on his wife?
4. Why is Bernadine in the mood to celebrate?
5. Why does Robin wish she could provide the finances for her father's care?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)