|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens soon after Savannah leaves the restaurant?
(a) She remembers she forgot to pay the bill at the restaurant.
(b) She receives a call from Kenneth.
(c) Gloria calls her.
(d) Her car dies in traffic.
2. What decision is made at the Black Women on the Move meeting?
(a) The annual Sisters' Nite Out is cancelled.
(b) Where they will hold their next meeting.
(c) Bernadine is sworn in as president.
(d) They vote on the location of the Sisters' Nite Out.
3. Where does Robin find her wallet?
(a) In her purse.
(b) At Troy's home.
(c) In her carport.
(d) In her car.
4. What does Phillip admit to Gloria?
(a) He is in love with her.
(b) He is embarrassed to return to Oasis.
(c) He has been HIV positive for three years
(d) He is not returning to the salon.
5. Why is Bernadine in the mood to celebrate?
(a) Her ex-husband has stopped calling.
(b) Her divorce is final.
(c) Her children are gone for part of the summer.
(d) She received a pay raise.
6. Why does Russell want Robin to stop calling his home?
(a) His wife is getting annoyed.
(b) His phone bill is too high.
(c) He is getting a new phone number.
(d) He does not want to talk to her.
7. For whom is the sweet potato pie?
(b) The Oasis.
(c) Her new neighbors.
8. Who does Bernadine meet at the Ritz-Carlton bar?
(a) James Dean.
(b) James Wheeler.
(c) James Carter.
(d) James Wright.
9. About what is Robin surprised when she calls Michael's home?
(a) It is the wrong number.
(b) A child answers the phone.
(c) A woman answers the phone.
(d) The phone is disconnected.
10. What do Savannah, Robin, Gloria, and Bernadine agree to host at some later time?
(a) A Sisters' Nite Out for all the members.
(b) A pool party.
(c) A dinner party for their families to get to know one another.
(d) Their own Sisters' Nite Out for just the four of them.
11. How is Gloria four days later?
(a) Somewhat better.
(b) Much improved.
(c) The same.
12. Where do John Jr. and Onika spend a month of their summer vacation?
(a) A summer camp.
(b) With their father.
(c) In Europe.
(d) With their grandmother.
13. Who does Savannah meet at a conference?
(a) Her father.
(c) An ex-boyfriend.
(d) Charles Turner.
14. What is wrong with Philip?
(a) He is upset with his boyfriend.
(b) He was in a car accident.
(c) He has quit working at the salon.
(d) He has shingles.
15. Kenneth leaves Savannah's apartment. When does he return?
(a) The next morning.
(b) Later that evening.
(c) Five minutes later.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Gloria's clients begin to gossip about Phillip?
2. Why is Savannah headed to Las Vegas?
3. How does Robin feel about the group of men smoking marijuana joints and crack cocaine?
4. What does Kenneth reveal to Savannah?
5. About what is Kenneth complimentary?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)