|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Gloria's three best friends and Marvin awaiting?
(a) More information from the doctor.
(b) Her son Tarik.
(c) News of her recovery.
(d) Her arrival in the progressive care unit.
2. What happens when Robin agrees to have dinner with Michael on Friday night?
(a) He does not show up.
(b) She gets into a car accident.
(c) Michael calls and cancels at the last minute.
(d) He brings his female house guest.
3. What does Phillip admit to Gloria?
(a) He is not returning to the salon.
(b) He has been HIV positive for three years
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) He is embarrassed to return to Oasis.
4. Why is Bernadine in the mood to celebrate?
(a) Her divorce is final.
(b) Her ex-husband has stopped calling.
(c) Her children are gone for part of the summer.
(d) She received a pay raise.
5. Why does Russell want Robin to stop calling his home?
(a) He is getting a new phone number.
(b) His phone bill is too high.
(c) He does not want to talk to her.
(d) His wife is getting annoyed.
6. Why does Savannah postpone her haircut?
(a) She is not feeling well.
(b) She is running late to the salon.
(c) She senses Gloria's fatigue.
(d) She has a date.
7. When Kenneth does arrive this evening, what does Savannah realize about him?
(a) He is not as attractive as he had been years ago.
(b) He has a large ego and talks only of himself.
(c) He loves his family very much.
(d) He is still extremely handsome and charming.
8. Why does Savannah encourage Gloria to start planning her life?
(a) She is not getting any younger.
(b) Tarik will be leaving home soon.
(c) So she will be happier.
(d) So she can afford her salon.
9. Why does Troy bring his son to Phoenix to live?
(a) So he can get a good education.
(b) To keep him out of trouble.
(c) To keep him away from his ex-wife.
(d) So he can get to know him better.
10. How does Gloria feel regarding the other women?
(a) More mature.
(b) More depressed.
(d) Less fortunate.
11. Why does Savannah forget to get the oil changed in her car and is chain-smoking all morning?
(a) She is so nervous anticipating Kenneth's arrival.
(b) She is worried about Bernadine.
(c) She did not get enough sleep.
(d) She is wondering about Troy and Robin.
12. Why does Robin call Troy?
(a) She likes him more than Michael.
(b) She does not want to be alone tonight.
(c) She wants to meet him for dinner.
(d) She wants to ask a favor of him.
13. Why does Bernadine tell Herbert that she is not interested in a man who will cheat on his wife?
(a) Herbert asks to have an affair with her.
(b) Herbert says he wants to marry her.
(c) Herbert offers to divorce his wife
(d) Herbert asks to sleep with her.
14. How do Savannah, Bernadine and Robin plan to celebrate Gloria's birthday?
(a) By taking champagne and gifts to her house.
(b) By taking her out to dinner.
(c) By going out dancing.
(d) By taking her on a surprise trip.
15. What is Savannah eagerly awaiting?
(a) A pay raise.
(b) Word about her new job in Las Vegas.
(c) News about her new home.
(d) Some word from Charles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Savannah realize about Kenneth?
2. How is Gloria feeling?
3. Why does James give Bernadine his phone number?
4. What does Gloria learn about her new neighbor?
5. About what is Robin surprised when she calls Michael's home?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)