|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Robin not pleased when Russell finally returns?
(a) He has decided to move back home.
(b) The divorce plans are not proceeding with any certainty.
(c) He is moving in permanently with Robin.
(d) His wife apologized.
2. What does Gloria do when she arrives home?
(a) She changes into a swimsuit and jumps into her backyard pool.
(b) Takes a shower.
(c) She goes straight to bed.
(d) Puts on her pajamas and watches a movie.
3. About what is Kenneth complimentary?
(a) Savannah's cooking.
(b) His beautiful wife.
(c) His own good looks.
(d) Savannah's appearance and the interior design of her apartment.
4. What has Robin's mother's attorney advised her to do, so the state will pay for Robin's father's nursing home care?
(a) Pray for a miracle.
(b) Apply for assistance.
(c) Empty her bank account.
(d) Divorce Robin's father.
5. What is Savannah eagerly awaiting?
(a) News about her new home.
(b) Some word from Charles.
(c) Word about her new job in Las Vegas.
(d) A pay raise.
6. How does Gloria know her friends have arrived?
(a) Savannah calls her from her cell phone.
(b) She can hear Robin's car pulling up to her house.
(c) Robin is calling her name out the car window.
(d) The music from Robin's car.
7. How is the medication affecting her?
(a) It makes her angry.
(b) It is making her fall asleep.
(c) It gives her energy.
(d) It makes her anxious.
8. What does Bernadine learn about Kathleen?
(a) She is leaving John.
(b) She is adopting Bernadine's children.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She wants to apologize to Bernadine.
9. What are Gloria's three best friends and Marvin awaiting?
(a) News of her recovery.
(b) Her son Tarik.
(c) Her arrival in the progressive care unit.
(d) More information from the doctor.
10. What does Kenneth reveal to Savannah?
(a) He is thinking about divorcing his wife.
(b) He only came to Phoenix to sleep with her.
(c) He's thinking about moving to Phoenix.
(d) He loves his wife.
11. Why does Savannah's mother call her early one morning?
(a) To say her father has taken a turn for the worse.
(b) Requesting a visit from her.
(c) To tell her to have a good day.
(d) Requesting that Savannah write another letter to the food stamp people.
12. What does Tarik tell his mother that he wants to do?
(a) Join the Peace Corps.
(b) Go to college.
(c) Study music in college.
(d) Join the Up With People music organization.
13. How does Robin feel about the group of men smoking marijuana joints and crack cocaine?
(c) Anxious to leave.
14. What pleases Gloria when she returns home?
(a) Tarik is practicing his saxophone.
(b) Tarik is making dinner.
(c) Tarik has cleaned the house.
(d) Tarik is studying.
15. Kenneth leaves Savannah's apartment. When does he return?
(a) The next morning.
(b) Five minutes later.
(c) Later that evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Troy seem when he arrives at Robin's apartment?
2. Who does Bernadine meet at the Ritz-Carlton bar?
3. What has happened to James' wife?
4. What does Michael say when Robin calls his home?
5. What happens when Robin agrees to have dinner with Michael on Friday night?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)