|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Robin find her wallet?
(a) In her carport.
(b) In her purse.
(c) At Troy's home.
(d) In her car.
2. What has happened to James' wife?
(a) She is divorcing him.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She has succumbed to cancer.
(d) She has moved out.
3. Why do Gloria's clients begin to gossip about Phillip?
(a) He has begun to act strangely at the salon.
(b) They think he should be fired.
(c) He is still out sick.
(d) He makes inappropriate comments at the salon.
4. How does Robin feel about the group of men smoking marijuana joints and crack cocaine?
(d) Anxious to leave.
5. What is Savannah eagerly awaiting?
(a) Some word from Charles.
(b) A pay raise.
(c) News about her new home.
(d) Word about her new job in Las Vegas.
6. Who does Bernadine meet at the Ritz-Carlton bar?
(a) James Dean.
(b) James Wheeler.
(c) James Carter.
(d) James Wright.
7. What do Savannah, Robin, Gloria, and Bernadine agree to host at some later time?
(a) A dinner party for their families to get to know one another.
(b) A Sisters' Nite Out for all the members.
(c) A pool party.
(d) Their own Sisters' Nite Out for just the four of them.
8. How does Gloria know her friends have arrived?
(a) The music from Robin's car.
(b) She can hear Robin's car pulling up to her house.
(c) Savannah calls her from her cell phone.
(d) Robin is calling her name out the car window.
9. What does Gloria not mention to her friends?
(a) Her blood pressure is dangerously high.
(b) She is depressed.
(c) Three stylists left the Oasis.
(d) She does not like to celebrate her birthday.
10. Who is with Gloria at the hospital?
(a) Bernadine, Savannah, and Robin.
(b) Her mother and sister.
(d) Tarik, Marvin, Bernadine, Savannah and Robin.
11. How do Savannah, Bernadine and Robin plan to celebrate Gloria's birthday?
(a) By taking her out to dinner.
(b) By taking champagne and gifts to her house.
(c) By going out dancing.
(d) By taking her on a surprise trip.
12. What does Gloria do when she arrives home?
(a) Takes a shower.
(b) Puts on her pajamas and watches a movie.
(c) She changes into a swimsuit and jumps into her backyard pool.
(d) She goes straight to bed.
13. What does Bernadine learn about Kathleen?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is leaving John.
(c) She wants to apologize to Bernadine.
(d) She is adopting Bernadine's children.
14. Why is Gloria depressed?
(a) She is alone.
(b) It is her birthday.
(c) She loses three stylists at the Oasis.
(d) Tarik is gone for the weekend.
15. Why does Russell want Robin to stop calling his home?
(a) He does not want to talk to her.
(b) His wife is getting annoyed.
(c) His phone bill is too high.
(d) He is getting a new phone number.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Troy claim that the drugs do not interfere with his life?
2. How is Gloria four days later?
3. Why is Bernadine in the mood to celebrate?
4. What does Tarik tell his mother that he wants to do?
5. Why does Bernadine tell Herbert that she is not interested in a man who will cheat on his wife?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)