|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bernadine think about while she lays in bed?
(b) Her children.
2. Why does Savannah forget to get the oil changed in her car and is chain-smoking all morning?
(a) She is worried about Bernadine.
(b) She is so nervous anticipating Kenneth's arrival.
(c) She is wondering about Troy and Robin.
(d) She did not get enough sleep.
3. Where does Robin find her wallet?
(a) At Troy's home.
(b) In her car.
(c) In her carport.
(d) In her purse.
4. What does Tarik tell his mother that he wants to do?
(a) Go to college.
(b) Join the Peace Corps.
(c) Join the Up With People music organization.
(d) Study music in college.
5. How is Gloria feeling?
(b) Her chest still hurts.
6. For whom is the sweet potato pie?
(c) The Oasis.
(d) Her new neighbors.
7. How does Robin feel about the group of men smoking marijuana joints and crack cocaine?
(d) Anxious to leave.
8. To what does Savannah return to at home?
(a) A home that has been burglarized.
(b) Two voice messages.
(c) An empty home.
(d) Kenneth on her doorstep.
9. What has Robin's mother's attorney advised her to do, so the state will pay for Robin's father's nursing home care?
(a) Pray for a miracle.
(b) Divorce Robin's father.
(c) Apply for assistance.
(d) Empty her bank account.
10. From where are John Jr. and Onika returning?
(a) Spending the weekend with their father.
(b) A friend's home.
(c) Summer camp.
11. What does Michael say when Robin calls his home?
(a) He has forgotten about the date.
(b) He does not show up to get revenge.
(c) He fell asleep and just woke up.
(d) He decided not to meet her.
12. What phone messages is Robin deleting?
(a) A creditor.
(b) Her mother.
(d) Those from Troy and Michael.
13. How is the medication affecting her?
(a) It gives her energy.
(b) It makes her anxious.
(c) It is making her fall asleep.
(d) It makes her angry.
14. Who does Savannah suggest that stole Robin's wallet?
(b) Troy's son.
15. Why does Gloria vow to not eat anything too heavy.
(a) She feels another bout of heartburn.
(b) She is watching her cholesterol.
(c) She is not very hungry.
(d) She does not want to gain weight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kenneth ask Savannah to do?
2. Why does Robin wish she could provide the finances for her father's care?
3. Why does Bernadine leave the Scottsdale Princess resort?
4. Why does Savannah's mother call her early one morning?
5. What wakes Gloria early one morning?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)