|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Robin calls Troy's house to tell him she cannot come to dinner that night?
(a) Troy's son answers, excited to meet her.
(b) Troy forces her to come over.
(c) Troy convinces her to give him another chance.
(d) His mother answers.
2. What does Bernadine learn about Kathleen?
(a) She is leaving John.
(b) She wants to apologize to Bernadine.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is adopting Bernadine's children.
3. What happens to all the women?
(a) They pass out in Gloria's living room.
(b) They go out to dinner.
(c) They have a wonderful celebration and then head home.
(d) They go out dancing.
4. Why does Savannah decline Kenneth's offer?
(a) She does not want to marry anyone.
(b) Kenneth has not filed for divorce yet.
(c) She does not want to leave Phoenix.
(d) She does not want him to move to Phoenix.
5. Why do Gloria's clients begin to gossip about Phillip?
(a) He makes inappropriate comments at the salon.
(b) He has begun to act strangely at the salon.
(c) He is still out sick.
(d) They think he should be fired.
6. What does Russell do when he finally returns?
(a) Hugs Robin.
(b) Takes a shower.
(c) Packs his things.
(d) Goes to bed immediately.
7. Why does Savannah postpone her haircut?
(a) She senses Gloria's fatigue.
(b) She has a date.
(c) She is running late to the salon.
(d) She is not feeling well.
8. Why does Savannah's mother call her early one morning?
(a) To say her father has taken a turn for the worse.
(b) To tell her to have a good day.
(c) Requesting that Savannah write another letter to the food stamp people.
(d) Requesting a visit from her.
9. What does Robin not admit about her missing wallet?
(a) That Troy had robbed her.
(b) She was hoping to be able to buy a new one.
(c) Everything but the money was still there.
(d) That everything was missing from it.
10. How does Troy seem when he arrives at Robin's apartment?
11. What are Gloria's three best friends and Marvin awaiting?
(a) Her son Tarik.
(b) More information from the doctor.
(c) News of her recovery.
(d) Her arrival in the progressive care unit.
12. What does Phillip admit to Gloria?
(a) He is embarrassed to return to Oasis.
(b) He is in love with her.
(c) He is not returning to the salon.
(d) He has been HIV positive for three years
13. Why does Robin call Troy?
(a) She wants to ask a favor of him.
(b) She likes him more than Michael.
(c) She does not want to be alone tonight.
(d) She wants to meet him for dinner.
14. How does Gloria know her friends have arrived?
(a) The music from Robin's car.
(b) Robin is calling her name out the car window.
(c) Savannah calls her from her cell phone.
(d) She can hear Robin's car pulling up to her house.
15. What does Kenneth ask Savannah to do?
(a) Marry him.
(b) Find him a home in Phoenix.
(c) Move to Boston.
(d) Meet him in Palm Springs in a couple weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom is the sweet potato pie?
2. How is Gloria four days later?
3. What does Robin offer to do to support her family?
4. What does Kenneth reveal to Savannah?
5. Who is with Gloria at the hospital?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)