|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Troy seem when he arrives at Robin's apartment?
2. What does Russell do when he finally returns?
(a) Goes to bed immediately.
(b) Hugs Robin.
(c) Takes a shower.
(d) Packs his things.
3. What does Savannah realize about Kenneth?
(a) He only wants to sleep with her.
(b) He had been in love with her when they dated.
(c) He is annoying and rude.
(d) He is very egotistical.
4. Why does Bernadine tell Herbert that she is not interested in a man who will cheat on his wife?
(a) Herbert offers to divorce his wife
(b) Herbert asks to sleep with her.
(c) Herbert says he wants to marry her.
(d) Herbert asks to have an affair with her.
5. What phone messages is Robin deleting?
(a) A creditor.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Those from Troy and Michael.
6. Where do John Jr. and Onika spend a month of their summer vacation?
(a) With their grandmother.
(b) With their father.
(c) A summer camp.
(d) In Europe.
7. Why does Robin wish she could provide the finances for her father's care?
(a) She does not want her mother to have to pay for his care.
(b) She does not want her mother to have to care for her father.
(c) She does not want to see her father in a poorly-run nursing home.
(d) So that her mother would not have to face such an agonizing decision.
8. For whom is the sweet potato pie?
(b) Her new neighbors.
(d) The Oasis.
9. What is Savannah eagerly awaiting?
(a) News about her new home.
(b) A pay raise.
(c) Word about her new job in Las Vegas.
(d) Some word from Charles.
10. Why do Savannah's friends not seem interested to hear about her trip to Las Vegas?
(a) Because of their own relationship situations.
(b) Because they are jealous.
(c) They are all sick with food poisoning.
(d) There is a crisis while she is away.
11. What decision is made at the Black Women on the Move meeting?
(a) They vote on the location of the Sisters' Nite Out.
(b) Bernadine is sworn in as president.
(c) The annual Sisters' Nite Out is cancelled.
(d) Where they will hold their next meeting.
12. Why does Savannah's mother call her early one morning?
(a) Requesting that Savannah write another letter to the food stamp people.
(b) Requesting a visit from her.
(c) To say her father has taken a turn for the worse.
(d) To tell her to have a good day.
13. Why does Gloria vow to not eat anything too heavy.
(a) She feels another bout of heartburn.
(b) She does not want to gain weight.
(c) She is not very hungry.
(d) She is watching her cholesterol.
14. How does Gloria feel regarding the other women?
(a) More mature.
(c) Less fortunate.
(d) More depressed.
15. Who does Savannah suggest that stole Robin's wallet?
(d) Troy's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Savannah vow?
2. What does Kenneth reveal to Savannah?
3. How do Savannah, Bernadine and Robin plan to celebrate Gloria's birthday?
4. Why does Savannah decline Kenneth's offer?
5. Why is Savannah headed to Las Vegas?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)