|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Herbert react when Bernadine tells him she does not want to see him?
(a) He falls to his knees and begs her to not leave him.
(b) He refuses to believer her.
(c) He leaves in a bad mood.
(d) He gives her a kiss on the cheek and leaves.
2. Who does Bernadine meet at the Ritz-Carlton bar?
(a) James Wright.
(b) James Carter.
(c) James Dean.
(d) James Wheeler.
3. Why do Gloria's clients begin to gossip about Phillip?
(a) He has begun to act strangely at the salon.
(b) He makes inappropriate comments at the salon.
(c) They think he should be fired.
(d) He is still out sick.
4. What does Michael say when Robin calls his home?
(a) He fell asleep and just woke up.
(b) He does not show up to get revenge.
(c) He has forgotten about the date.
(d) He decided not to meet her.
5. What do Savannah, Robin, Gloria, and Bernadine agree to host at some later time?
(a) A Sisters' Nite Out for all the members.
(b) Their own Sisters' Nite Out for just the four of them.
(c) A dinner party for their families to get to know one another.
(d) A pool party.
6. How do Savannah, Bernadine and Robin plan to celebrate Gloria's birthday?
(a) By taking champagne and gifts to her house.
(b) By taking her on a surprise trip.
(c) By taking her out to dinner.
(d) By going out dancing.
7. What does Kenneth reveal to Savannah?
(a) He's thinking about moving to Phoenix.
(b) He only came to Phoenix to sleep with her.
(c) He is thinking about divorcing his wife.
(d) He loves his wife.
8. About what is Kenneth complimentary?
(a) His beautiful wife.
(b) Savannah's cooking.
(c) Savannah's appearance and the interior design of her apartment.
(d) His own good looks.
9. Why is Gloria in the hospital?
(a) She is having a hysterectomy.
(b) She is visiting a friend.
(c) She is having a baby.
(d) She has had a massive heart attack.
10. What happens when Robin calls Troy's house to tell him she cannot come to dinner that night?
(a) Troy's son answers, excited to meet her.
(b) Troy convinces her to give him another chance.
(c) Troy forces her to come over.
(d) His mother answers.
11. What decision is made at the Black Women on the Move meeting?
(a) Bernadine is sworn in as president.
(b) The annual Sisters' Nite Out is cancelled.
(c) They vote on the location of the Sisters' Nite Out.
(d) Where they will hold their next meeting.
12. Who does Savannah suggest that stole Robin's wallet?
(c) Troy's son.
13. Why does Bernadine tell Herbert that she is not interested in a man who will cheat on his wife?
(a) Herbert asks to sleep with her.
(b) Herbert asks to have an affair with her.
(c) Herbert offers to divorce his wife
(d) Herbert says he wants to marry her.
14. Why does Robin wish she could provide the finances for her father's care?
(a) She does not want her mother to have to care for her father.
(b) So that her mother would not have to face such an agonizing decision.
(c) She does not want to see her father in a poorly-run nursing home.
(d) She does not want her mother to have to pay for his care.
15. What does Tarik tell his mother that he wants to do?
(a) Study music in college.
(b) Go to college.
(c) Join the Peace Corps.
(d) Join the Up With People music organization.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pleases Gloria when she returns home?
2. How does Gloria know her friends have arrived?
3. Why is Bernadine in the mood to celebrate?
4. Why is Savannah headed to Las Vegas?
5. How is Gloria four days later?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)