|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Robin call Troy?
(a) She wants to meet him for dinner.
(b) She likes him more than Michael.
(c) She wants to ask a favor of him.
(d) She does not want to be alone tonight.
2. How is the medication affecting her?
(a) It gives her energy.
(b) It is making her fall asleep.
(c) It makes her anxious.
(d) It makes her angry.
3. Why does James give Bernadine his phone number?
(a) So she can attend his wife's funeral.
(b) He is interested in exploring a relationship with her.
(c) In case she ever needs to contact him.
(d) He wants to be her friend.
4. Who is with Gloria at the hospital?
(a) Her mother and sister.
(b) Tarik, Marvin, Bernadine, Savannah and Robin.
(d) Bernadine, Savannah, and Robin.
5. Who does Bernadine meet at the Ritz-Carlton bar?
(a) James Carter.
(b) James Wright.
(c) James Wheeler.
(d) James Dean.
6. Why is Savannah headed to Las Vegas?
(a) To attend a TV producers' conference.
(b) To look for a home.
(c) To find a new job.
(d) To find a new man.
7. Why does Gloria vow to not eat anything too heavy.
(a) She feels another bout of heartburn.
(b) She is watching her cholesterol.
(c) She is not very hungry.
(d) She does not want to gain weight.
8. How is Gloria feeling?
(c) Her chest still hurts.
9. To what do the members of Black Women on the Move maintain support?
(a) Breast cancer awareness organizations.
(b) The First Amendment.
(c) Soup kitchens.
(d) Important civic causes.
10. What happens soon after Savannah leaves the restaurant?
(a) Gloria calls her.
(b) She receives a call from Kenneth.
(c) She remembers she forgot to pay the bill at the restaurant.
(d) Her car dies in traffic.
11. What does Gloria not mention to her friends?
(a) She is depressed.
(b) She does not like to celebrate her birthday.
(c) Her blood pressure is dangerously high.
(d) Three stylists left the Oasis.
12. How does Gloria feel regarding the other women?
(a) More depressed.
(b) Less fortunate.
(d) More mature.
13. Why does Savannah borrow a cell phone from a stranger?
(a) To call Gloria.
(b) To call AAA for assistance.
(c) To call her mother.
(d) To call Kenneth.
14. How does Robin feel about the group of men smoking marijuana joints and crack cocaine?
(b) Anxious to leave.
15. Why does Bernadine tell Herbert that she is not interested in a man who will cheat on his wife?
(a) Herbert offers to divorce his wife
(b) Herbert says he wants to marry her.
(c) Herbert asks to have an affair with her.
(d) Herbert asks to sleep with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Robin's mother's attorney advised her to do, so the state will pay for Robin's father's nursing home care?
2. Who does Bernadine think about while she lays in bed?
3. From where are John Jr. and Onika returning?
4. What does Robin offer to do to support her family?
5. What does Tarik tell his mother that he wants to do?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)