|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Robin's reason for waking Michael one morning?
(a) She plans on telling him she does no longer wants to see him.
(b) He has to get up early for work.
(c) She wants to make him breakfast in bed.
(d) She wants to tell him she loves him.
2. What does Robin feel about Russell?
(a) Loathing and hatred.
(b) He will fire her if she breaks up with him.
(c) He will make a good father for her children.
(d) He is her last chance to achieve her dreams.
3. Why must Savannah travel to Phoenix on her own?
(a) Her mother at the last minute is unable to travel with her.
(b) The girl who was going to ride with her has backed out.
(c) She wants to be alone.
(d) She has no friends in Denver.
4. Why does Lionel use Savannah for transportation to get to Arizona?
(a) He wants to spend time with her.
(b) He wants to get to know her better.
(c) He does not have the money to travel on his own.
(d) He has no one else to travel with.
5. What does John announce that jolts Bernadine back to reality?
(a) He is meeting with his lawyer to draw up divorce papers.
(b) He has already quit his job and will begin looking for a new one today.
(c) He will return in a week to pick up his personal items.
(d) He is moving the family today, so he can begin his new job tomorrow.
6. Why does Tarik apologize to his mother?
(a) For arguing with her.
(b) For not coming home.
(c) For not coming home to see his father.
(d) For dropping out of school.
7. How does Bernadine feel about Herbert repeatedly calling her?
8. What does Savannah hope the new year will bring?
(a) A career that she can enjoy and do until retirement.
(b) New and exciting experiences to reminisce the rest of her life.
(c) New friends in Phoenix.
(d) A man she can love, and who will love her completely in return.
9. How does Bernadine feel when she learns this about John?
(a) Hurt and shocked.
(b) Ashamed and fearful.
(c) Sad and depressed.
(d) Not surprised and annoyed.
10. What is Robin and Michael's first evening date?
(a) A movie.
(b) A gala at an art museum.
(c) A nice dinner downtown.
(d) Robin invites Michael to dinner at her apartment.
11. What do Bernadine and Gloria claim about Ted?
(a) He is Robin's Mr. Right.
(b) He is just another in a string of boyfriends.
(c) He is Mr. Wrong.
(d) He is lying to Robin.
12. What does Savannah notice when she picks up Lionel at his house?
(a) It has a for sale sign in front of it.
(b) It is larger than she had expected.
(c) It is much smaller and sparsely furnished than she had been led to believe.
(d) A woman answers the door.
13. What does John urge Bernadine to accept?
(a) His offer to settle out of court with a check for three hundred thousand dollars.
(b) That their divorce is inevitable.
(c) His relationship with Kathleen.
(d) That she will not get much of his money.
14. For how long does Gloria ground Tarik?
(a) Three months.
(b) Three days.
(c) She does not ground him.
(d) Three weeks.
15. Who invites Savannah to the party?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bernadine discover that John has been devious in his financial matters that will impact the scope of the divorce settlement?
2. What has John just informed Bernadine?
3. Why is Robin upset about seeing Michael?
4. Robin comes to the realization that Michael is a nice, considerate man, but why does she want to end the relationship?
5. How does Bernadine's mother, Geneva, feel about the excuse her daughter gives for leaving her children with her?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)