|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bernadine and Gloria claim about Ted?
(a) He is Robin's Mr. Right.
(b) He is lying to Robin.
(c) He is Mr. Wrong.
(d) He is just another in a string of boyfriends.
2. Why is Robin's mother always pleased to see Robin?
(a) Robin is her favorite child.
(b) Robin's father has Alzheimer's disease and it is hard to watch his capacities diminish.
(c) It reminds her of when Robin was a child and would come home from a day of playing with friends.
(d) She is very lonely and living by herself.
3. Who is Kenneth Dawkins?
(a) A man whom Savannah had dated while living in Boston a few years ago.
(b) Savanna's attractive realtor.
(c) Savannah's best friend from high school.
(d) Savanah's ex-fiance, who is now living in Boston.
4. What does Robin do when the tires on her car are slit one day?
(a) She replaces the tires.
(b) She kicks Russell out of her home.
(c) She finds the strange woman.
(d) She calls the police.
5. Why does Robin tolerate Russell's indifference?
(a) She does not think she can attract anyone else.
(b) He is her boss.
(c) He is handsome.
(d) She wants to be married and have children.
6. On her way home, what does Bernadine do?
(a) Picks up her children from her mother's.
(b) Stops in at the Oasis and has a makeover with a dramatically short haircut and new makeup.
(c) Stops to buy cigarettes and fill her prescription of Xanax.
(d) Meets with Savannah.
7. How does Robin know Michael?
(a) He works in the same insurance company she does.
(b) He is a friend of a friend.
(c) He is an old family friend.
(d) He works with Russell.
8. What does Gloria do before donning a robe and going downstairs?
(a) She calls Philip.
(b) She looks at herself in the mirror.
(c) She brushes her teeth.
(d) She swallows a blood pressure pill.
9. Where do Gloria, Bernadine, and Robin catch up with one another?
(a) At Gloria's home.
(b) At lunch in a restaurant.
(c) At work.
(d) In the mall's food court.
10. Who invites Savannah to the party?
11. What does Gloria learn about Desiree?
(a) She is late once again.
(b) She has bought a home.
(c) She is sick again.
(d) She has quit.
12. What does Robin Stokes' boyfriend, Russell, refuse to do?
(a) Call her back.
(b) Leave her apartment.
(c) Pay his rent.
(d) Commit to marriage.
13. What does Savannah feel has diminished?
(a) Her confidence in herself.
(b) The amount of men who just want to be friends.
(c) The number of executive positions.
(d) The amount of good restaurants in the city.
14. When Savannah arrives at the hotel, what is she surprised to see?
(a) Her ex-boyfriend.
(b) There is a cover charge.
(c) A limosine waiting for her.
(d) A bouquet of roses with her name on them.
15. How does Bernadine feel about Herbert repeatedly calling her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bernadine's therapist do to help rid her of feelings of sadness?
2. About what does Gloria talk to Tarik?
3. Where does Bernadine discover that John has been devious in his financial matters that will impact the scope of the divorce settlement?
4. What does she tell her mother is the reason for leaving the children there?
5. How does John's behavior fit perfectly with his actions of the past several years?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)