Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is Savannah Jackson dressing to attend?
A New Year's Eve party.
2. Who invites Savannah to the party?
3. What does Savannah's brother-in-law do for Savannah?
He suggests that Savannah call Lionel.
4. Why do Savannah's mother and sister, Sheila, worry about Savannah still being unmarried?
She is 36 years old.
5. Why is Savannah satisfied with moving to Phoenix and taking a $12,000 pay cut?
The cost of living is lower.
6. How does Savannah feel about meeting Lionel?
This section contains 5,939 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)