Short Answer Key
Not Dick Clark
1. What is Savannah Jackson dressing to attend?
A New Year's Eve party.
2. Who invites Savannah to the party?
3. What does Savannah's brother-in-law do for Savannah?
He suggests that Savannah call Lionel.
4. Why do Savannah's mother and sister, Sheila, worry about Savannah still being unmarried?
She is 36 years old.
5. Why is Savannah satisfied with moving to Phoenix and taking a $12,000 pay cut?
The cost of living is lower.
6. How does Savannah feel about meeting Lionel?
7. As Savannah looks at her reflection in the mirror, she is pleased overall but what does she wish?
She had bigger breasts and less rear end.
8. What does Savannah vow to stop doing in the new year?
9. What does Savannah hope the new year will bring?
A man she can love, and who will love her completely...
This section contains 2,915 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)