|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friendship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does James give Bernadine his phone number?
(a) So she can attend his wife's funeral.
(b) He is interested in exploring a relationship with her.
(c) He wants to be her friend.
(d) In case she ever needs to contact him.
2. What does Robin Stokes' boyfriend, Russell, refuse to do?
(a) Pay his rent.
(b) Leave her apartment.
(c) Commit to marriage.
(d) Call her back.
3. What happens soon after Savannah leaves the restaurant?
(a) She remembers she forgot to pay the bill at the restaurant.
(b) Her car dies in traffic.
(c) She receives a call from Kenneth.
(d) Gloria calls her.
4. Why does Bernadine tell Herbert that she is not interested in a man who will cheat on his wife?
(a) Herbert asks to have an affair with her.
(b) Herbert says he wants to marry her.
(c) Herbert offers to divorce his wife
(d) Herbert asks to sleep with her.
5. Why does Troy claim that the drugs do not interfere with his life?
(a) He can function normally after using drugs.
(b) He uses them for purely recreational reasons.
(c) He has done drugs for a couple of decades and is immune to their effects.
(d) He uses them often but in small doses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gloria think about after Tarik leaves to be with his friends?
2. What does Gloria discover about Tarik's whereabouts the night before?
3. Why do Savannah's mother and sister, Sheila, worry about Savannah still being unmarried?
4. When Kenneth does arrive this evening, what does Savannah realize about him?
5. What does John announce that jolts Bernadine back to reality?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)