|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friendship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gloria discover about Tarik's whereabouts the night before?
(a) He was out on the streets all night.
(b) He was at a party.
(c) He went to Las Vegas with his friends.
(d) He had not been with the friend he told her last night but instead had spent time with a girl.
2. Who does Savannah suggest that stole Robin's wallet?
(a) Troy's son.
3. What has Robin's mother's attorney advised her to do, so the state will pay for Robin's father's nursing home care?
(a) Divorce Robin's father.
(b) Apply for assistance.
(c) Empty her bank account.
(d) Pray for a miracle.
4. What does Bernadine take to calm her nerves?
(a) Two Xanax tablets.
(b) A phone call from her mother.
(c) A yoga class.
(d) A glass of wine.
5. By what is Bernadine outraged?
(a) John making decisions without discussing them with her.
(b) John moving the family without consulting her.
(c) John's nonchalance at the destruction of their life.
(d) John's thoughtlessness towards her needs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Gloria in the hospital?
2. What does Savannah feel has diminished?
3. What does Savannah's mother urge her to do?
4. What does Phillip admit to Gloria?
5. How does Bernadine feel about the mortgage payment not being made by John?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)