|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friendship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Troy bring his son to Phoenix to live?
(a) So he can get to know him better.
(b) To keep him away from his ex-wife.
(c) So he can get a good education.
(d) To keep him out of trouble.
2. Where does Robin find her wallet?
(a) In her car.
(b) In her carport.
(c) At Troy's home.
(d) In her purse.
3. How does Troy seem when he arrives at Robin's apartment?
4. Why must Savannah travel to Phoenix on her own?
(a) The girl who was going to ride with her has backed out.
(b) She wants to be alone.
(c) Her mother at the last minute is unable to travel with her.
(d) She has no friends in Denver.
5. About what does Gloria talk to Tarik?
(a) His new girlfriend and his responsibilities as a man.
(b) Colleges he is considering attending.
(c) His slipping grades and the need for him to begin to consider some career options.
(d) His father moving in with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the medication affecting her?
2. Why does Robin wish she could provide the finances for her father's care?
3. How does Robin feel about the group of men smoking marijuana joints and crack cocaine?
4. Who does Savannah meet at a conference?
5. Why do Savannah's mother and sister, Sheila, worry about Savannah still being unmarried?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)