|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friendship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gloria tell Savannah about an organization called Black Women on the Move?
(a) Savannah may be interested.
(b) She wants to start a chapter in Phoenix.
(c) She is president of the organization.
(d) Savannah might have heard of the organization.
2. What is Robin and Michael's first evening date?
(a) Robin invites Michael to dinner at her apartment.
(b) A movie.
(c) A gala at an art museum.
(d) A nice dinner downtown.
3. Why does Russell want Robin to stop calling his home?
(a) He does not want to talk to her.
(b) He is getting a new phone number.
(c) His phone bill is too high.
(d) His wife is getting annoyed.
4. Where does Robin find her wallet?
(a) In her carport.
(b) At Troy's home.
(c) In her car.
(d) In her purse.
5. What are Gloria's three best friends and Marvin awaiting?
(a) News of her recovery.
(b) More information from the doctor.
(c) Her son Tarik.
(d) Her arrival in the progressive care unit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Troy bring his son to Phoenix to live?
2. How does Bernadine's mother, Geneva, feel about the excuse her daughter gives for leaving her children with her?
3. What has happened to James' wife?
4. What does Robin Stokes' boyfriend, Russell, refuse to do?
5. About what does Gloria talk to Tarik?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)