|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friendship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bernadine sideline her own wish to open a catering business?
(a) She becomes pregnant with John's two children and did not have time to start up her business.
(b) She does not have the training to run a catering business.
(c) John thinks she would be better in real estate.
(d) John never feels that the time is right to take the risk.
2. By what is Bernadine outraged?
(a) John's nonchalance at the destruction of their life.
(b) John's thoughtlessness towards her needs.
(c) John moving the family without consulting her.
(d) John making decisions without discussing them with her.
3. Why does Savannah encourage Gloria to start planning her life?
(a) Tarik will be leaving home soon.
(b) So she can afford her salon.
(c) She is not getting any younger.
(d) So she will be happier.
4. For whom is the sweet potato pie?
(c) Her new neighbors.
(d) The Oasis.
5. Why does Robin call Troy?
(a) She wants to meet him for dinner.
(b) She wants to ask a favor of him.
(c) She does not want to be alone tonight.
(d) She likes him more than Michael.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gloria discover about Tarik's whereabouts the night before?
2. Why does Savannah forget to get the oil changed in her car and is chain-smoking all morning?
3. Why does Bernadine not remember leaving her two small children asleep in their beds and has a difficult time remembering how to get back home?
4. Bernadine is torn between wanting to kick John out and what?
5. Why does Lionel tell Savannah he would like to ride with her to Phoenix?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)