|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friendship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Robin wish she could provide the finances for her father's care?
(a) So that her mother would not have to face such an agonizing decision.
(b) She does not want her mother to have to pay for his care.
(c) She does not want her mother to have to care for her father.
(d) She does not want to see her father in a poorly-run nursing home.
2. Where do Gloria, Bernadine, and Robin catch up with one another?
(a) In the mall's food court.
(b) At work.
(c) At Gloria's home.
(d) At lunch in a restaurant.
3. By what is Bernadine outraged?
(a) John moving the family without consulting her.
(b) John making decisions without discussing them with her.
(c) John's thoughtlessness towards her needs.
(d) John's nonchalance at the destruction of their life.
4. What does Gloria do before donning a robe and going downstairs?
(a) She looks at herself in the mirror.
(b) She calls Philip.
(c) She brushes her teeth.
(d) She swallows a blood pressure pill.
5. When Savannah arrives at the hotel, what is she surprised to see?
(a) Her ex-boyfriend.
(b) A limosine waiting for her.
(c) A bouquet of roses with her name on them.
(d) There is a cover charge.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Savannah long?
2. How do Savannah, Bernadine and Robin plan to celebrate Gloria's birthday?
3. How does Bernadine's mother, Geneva, feel about the excuse her daughter gives for leaving her children with her?
4. Why does Gloria tell Savannah about an organization called Black Women on the Move?
5. What happens when Robin calls Troy's house to tell him she cannot come to dinner that night?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)