|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friendship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bernadine sideline her own wish to open a catering business?
(a) She does not have the training to run a catering business.
(b) John never feels that the time is right to take the risk.
(c) John thinks she would be better in real estate.
(d) She becomes pregnant with John's two children and did not have time to start up her business.
2. Who invites Savannah to the party?
3. What happens at the meeting of the Black Women on the Move?
(a) Bernadine had run for president and is officially elected and sworn into office.
(b) The organization's president shares the exciting news that the group is expanding into nearby Scottsdale.
(c) The organization's president shares the disappointing financial situation of the group.
(d) They vote on the location for the annual Sisters' Nite Out.
4. How is Michael different from the other men Robin has dated?
(a) He brings her flowers.
(b) He has a steady job.
(c) He seems genuinely interested in her welfare.
(d) He is more attractive.
5. What does Tarik tell his mother that he wants to do?
(a) Join the Peace Corps.
(b) Join the Up With People music organization.
(c) Study music in college.
(d) Go to college.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will Philip not be at work for a few days?
2. What happens when Robin agrees to have dinner with Michael on Friday night?
3. The attorney tells Bernadine that John had sold his partnership in the software company for only three thousand dollars and is now a regular salaried employee making eighty thousand dollars. How much had a previously been making?
4. How does Bernadine feel about the mortgage payment not being made by John?
5. What happens to all the women?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)