|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friendship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bernadine take her children?
(a) To her friend's home.
(b) On a vacation.
(c) To her mother's home.
(d) To school.
2. How does Savannah respond when Robin suggests that perhaps they should consider dating white men?
(a) She is already secretly dating a white man.
(b) She thinks it is a wonderful idea.
(c) She has no interest in doing that.
(d) She despises white men.
3. Why does Savannah encourage Gloria to start planning her life?
(a) So she can afford her salon.
(b) She is not getting any younger.
(c) So she will be happier.
(d) Tarik will be leaving home soon.
4. What does John urge Bernadine to accept?
(a) That she will not get much of his money.
(b) His offer to settle out of court with a check for three hundred thousand dollars.
(c) That their divorce is inevitable.
(d) His relationship with Kathleen.
5. How do Savannah, Bernadine and Robin plan to celebrate Gloria's birthday?
(a) By taking champagne and gifts to her house.
(b) By taking her out to dinner.
(c) By going out dancing.
(d) By taking her on a surprise trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Savannah long?
2. What does Robin feel about Russell?
3. What does Bernadine do with John's clothes?
4. When they reach Phoenix, Savannah drives to a travel agency to purchase an airline ticket for Lionel's return to Denver. For what does Lionel ask?
5. Robin comes to the realization that Michael is a nice, considerate man, but why does she want to end the relationship?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)