|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friendship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Savannah and Robin meet?
(a) At Pendleton's.
(b) On the country club golf course.
(c) At Robin's home.
(d) In the steam room at their health club.
2. What does she tell her mother is the reason for leaving the children there?
(a) She needs some time to think.
(b) She and John are going on a romantic trip.
(c) She needs a vacation.
(d) She is starting a new job.
3. Why is Gloria depressed?
(a) Tarik is gone for the weekend.
(b) She loses three stylists at the Oasis.
(c) She is alone.
(d) It is her birthday.
4. Why do Savannah's mother and sister, Sheila, worry about Savannah still being unmarried?
(a) She is the only one left unmarried.
(b) She is depressed.
(c) She is 36 years old.
(d) She is lonely.
5. How does Savannah respond when Robin suggests that perhaps they should consider dating white men?
(a) She thinks it is a wonderful idea.
(b) She has no interest in doing that.
(c) She despises white men.
(d) She is already secretly dating a white man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tarik tell his mother that he wants to do?
2. Why is Robin upset about seeing Michael?
3. Why is Robin apprehensive about Michael?
4. How is Tarik's gang different from the Crips and Bloods?
5. What does Gloria discover about Tarik's whereabouts the night before?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)