|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friendship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Savannah forget to get the oil changed in her car and is chain-smoking all morning?
(a) She did not get enough sleep.
(b) She is wondering about Troy and Robin.
(c) She is so nervous anticipating Kenneth's arrival.
(d) She is worried about Bernadine.
2. About what does Gloria talk to Tarik?
(a) Colleges he is considering attending.
(b) His father moving in with them.
(c) His new girlfriend and his responsibilities as a man.
(d) His slipping grades and the need for him to begin to consider some career options.
3. What do Bernadine and Gloria claim about Ted?
(a) He is Robin's Mr. Right.
(b) He is just another in a string of boyfriends.
(c) He is lying to Robin.
(d) He is Mr. Wrong.
4. How does Gloria know her friends have arrived?
(a) The music from Robin's car.
(b) Robin is calling her name out the car window.
(c) She can hear Robin's car pulling up to her house.
(d) Savannah calls her from her cell phone.
5. What does Savannah realize about Kenneth?
(a) He had been in love with her when they dated.
(b) He is very egotistical.
(c) He only wants to sleep with her.
(d) He is annoying and rude.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Michael repulses Robin?
2. Why does Troy bring his son to Phoenix to live?
3. From whom does Savannah receive a phone call, inviting her to dinner?
4. How is Gloria four days later?
5. As Savannah looks at her reflection in the mirror, she is pleased overall but what does she wish?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)