|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friendship.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Robin calls Troy's house to tell him she cannot come to dinner that night?
(a) His mother answers.
(b) Troy forces her to come over.
(c) Troy convinces her to give him another chance.
(d) Troy's son answers, excited to meet her.
2. When Bernadine returns home, what does she realize?
(a) Her children will not be upset about the divorce.
(b) She has left the stove on.
(c) Savannah has arrived and the two old friends sit on the patio and talk until dawn.
(d) She no longer has a husband to deal with.
3. What does Russell do when he finally returns?
(a) Hugs Robin.
(b) Goes to bed immediately.
(c) Takes a shower.
(d) Packs his things.
4. Where do Savannah and Robin meet?
(a) On the country club golf course.
(b) At Pendleton's.
(c) In the steam room at their health club.
(d) At Robin's home.
5. How does John's behavior fit perfectly with his actions of the past several years?
(a) He has been wanting a new career but did not want to disrupt his family life.
(b) He has been a womanizer who believes women are subordinate to men.
(c) He attempts to achieve the life enjoyed by successful white men like Donald Trump.
(d) He has always been a kind man who treated his wife like a queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bernadine take to calm her nerves?
2. For what does Savannah long?
3. How does Savannah feel about meeting Lionel?
4. Kenneth leaves Savannah's apartment. When does he return?
5. Why does Bernadine not remember leaving her two small children asleep in their beds and has a difficult time remembering how to get back home?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)