|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monsoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John urge Bernadine to accept?
(a) His offer to settle out of court with a check for three hundred thousand dollars.
(b) That she will not get much of his money.
(c) That their divorce is inevitable.
(d) His relationship with Kathleen.
2. Why does Robin wish she could provide the finances for her father's care?
(a) So that her mother would not have to face such an agonizing decision.
(b) She does not want to see her father in a poorly-run nursing home.
(c) She does not want her mother to have to care for her father.
(d) She does not want her mother to have to pay for his care.
3. What happens to all the women?
(a) They go out to dinner.
(b) They pass out in Gloria's living room.
(c) They have a wonderful celebration and then head home.
(d) They go out dancing.
4. Why does Bernadine tell Herbert that she is not interested in a man who will cheat on his wife?
(a) Herbert offers to divorce his wife
(b) Herbert says he wants to marry her.
(c) Herbert asks to have an affair with her.
(d) Herbert asks to sleep with her.
5. Why does she decide to see him again?
(a) He seems sincere in getting to know her as a real person.
(b) He is handsome.
(c) She feels sorry for him.
(d) He is wealthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Gloria's thoughts turn to her own dismal love life?
2. Who does Bernadine think about while she lays in bed?
3. Why do Savannah's mother and sister, Sheila, worry about Savannah still being unmarried?
4. Why is Savannah's first impression is one of being pleasantly surprised?
5. What does Bernadine do after she takes another Xanax?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)