|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monsoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does John's behavior fit perfectly with his actions of the past several years?
(a) He has been a womanizer who believes women are subordinate to men.
(b) He has always been a kind man who treated his wife like a queen.
(c) He attempts to achieve the life enjoyed by successful white men like Donald Trump.
(d) He has been wanting a new career but did not want to disrupt his family life.
2. What does Bernadine do after kicking the mirror on the door?
(a) She picks up the broken pieces of glass.
(b) She calls her best friend.
(c) She drives to the Circle K Store to get some cigarettes.
(d) She sits on her bed and cries.
3. Why is Robin upset about seeing Michael?
(a) She now understands that she loves him.
(b) She is jealous that he has found another woman so soon after breaking up with Robin.
(c) She does not want to see him, and is upset that he now is at the same bar she is.
(d) She had not realized she would miss him so much.
4. When Bernadine returns home, what does she realize?
(a) She has left the stove on.
(b) She no longer has a husband to deal with.
(c) Her children will not be upset about the divorce.
(d) Savannah has arrived and the two old friends sit on the patio and talk until dawn.
5. Where do John Jr. and Onika spend a month of their summer vacation?
(a) With their grandmother.
(b) In Europe.
(c) A summer camp.
(d) With their father.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Savannah looks at her reflection in the mirror, she is pleased overall but what does she wish?
2. How does Savannah feel about meeting Lionel?
3. What does Bernadine do with John's clothes?
4. What is Gloria shocked to find?
5. What does Bernadine do after locking herself in her bedroom?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)