|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monsoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bernadine do after kicking the mirror on the door?
(a) She drives to the Circle K Store to get some cigarettes.
(b) She picks up the broken pieces of glass.
(c) She sits on her bed and cries.
(d) She calls her best friend.
2. What does Savannah notice when she picks up Lionel at his house?
(a) It is larger than she had expected.
(b) It is much smaller and sparsely furnished than she had been led to believe.
(c) It has a for sale sign in front of it.
(d) A woman answers the door.
3. What decision is made at the Black Women on the Move meeting?
(a) They vote on the location of the Sisters' Nite Out.
(b) Where they will hold their next meeting.
(c) The annual Sisters' Nite Out is cancelled.
(d) Bernadine is sworn in as president.
4. What is Robin and Michael's first evening date?
(a) A nice dinner downtown.
(b) A gala at an art museum.
(c) A movie.
(d) Robin invites Michael to dinner at her apartment.
5. When Bernadine returns home, what does she realize?
(a) Savannah has arrived and the two old friends sit on the patio and talk until dawn.
(b) She no longer has a husband to deal with.
(c) Her children will not be upset about the divorce.
(d) She has left the stove on.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Savannah feel has diminished?
2. What does Gloria discover about Tarik's whereabouts the night before?
3. Why do Savannah's mother and sister, Sheila, worry about Savannah still being unmarried?
4. How does Gloria know her friends have arrived?
5. Why does Gloria tell Savannah about an organization called Black Women on the Move?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)