|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monsoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The attorney tells Bernadine that John had sold his partnership in the software company for only three thousand dollars and is now a regular salaried employee making eighty thousand dollars. How much had a previously been making?
(a) Forty thousand dollars.
(b) Four million dollars.
(c) Four hundred thousand dollars.
(d) Eight hundred thousand dollars.
2. Robin comes to the realization that Michael is a nice, considerate man, but why does she want to end the relationship?
(a) He does not earn enough money.
(b) He cannot satisfy her sexually.
(c) He is not very organized.
(d) He wants to move away from Phoenix.
3. Bernadine is torn between wanting to kick John out and what?
(a) Begging him to stay.
(b) Calling the police.
(c) Ordering him to stay.
(d) Moving out herself.
4. When Bernadine returns home, what does she realize?
(a) Her children will not be upset about the divorce.
(b) Savannah has arrived and the two old friends sit on the patio and talk until dawn.
(c) She has left the stove on.
(d) She no longer has a husband to deal with.
5. Why do Robin and Savannah promise to meet?
(a) So that Robin can help acclimate Savannah to the Phoenix area.
(b) Robin has heard all about Savannah.
(c) So that Robin can help Savannah find a home.
(d) Robin is helping Savannah find a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bernadine leave the Scottsdale Princess resort?
2. Why is Robin not pleased when Russell finally returns?
3. About what is Kenneth complimentary?
4. What does Gloria not mention to her friends?
5. Who sends Robin an anonymous letter detailing Russell's financial and personal instability?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)