|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Killing Time.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gloria Mathews yell at to turn down his stereo and call Philip?
(a) Her thirteen-year-old daughter, Tarik.
(b) Her husband, David.
(c) Her sister who is living with her.
(d) Her fifteen-year-old son, Tarik.
2. Kenneth leaves Savannah's apartment. When does he return?
(a) Later that evening.
(b) The next morning.
(c) Five minutes later.
3. Why does Savannah forget to get the oil changed in her car and is chain-smoking all morning?
(a) She did not get enough sleep.
(b) She is wondering about Troy and Robin.
(c) She is worried about Bernadine.
(d) She is so nervous anticipating Kenneth's arrival.
4. What does Robin feel about Russell?
(a) He will make a good father for her children.
(b) Loathing and hatred.
(c) He is her last chance to achieve her dreams.
(d) He will fire her if she breaks up with him.
5. Why does Bernadine sideline her own wish to open a catering business?
(a) She becomes pregnant with John's two children and did not have time to start up her business.
(b) John thinks she would be better in real estate.
(c) John never feels that the time is right to take the risk.
(d) She does not have the training to run a catering business.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lionel use Savannah for transportation to get to Arizona?
2. Where do Robin, Bernadine, Savannah, and Gloria agree to meet for Happy Hour?
3. What do Bernadine and Gloria claim about Ted?
4. What does Kenneth reveal to Savannah?
5. Why must Savannah travel to Phoenix on her own?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)