|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Killing Time.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Savannah arrives at the hotel, what is she surprised to see?
(a) There is a cover charge.
(b) A bouquet of roses with her name on them.
(c) A limosine waiting for her.
(d) Her ex-boyfriend.
2. What does Gloria do before donning a robe and going downstairs?
(a) She swallows a blood pressure pill.
(b) She calls Philip.
(c) She looks at herself in the mirror.
(d) She brushes her teeth.
3. Why do Robin and Savannah promise to meet?
(a) Robin is helping Savannah find a job.
(b) So that Robin can help Savannah find a home.
(c) So that Robin can help acclimate Savannah to the Phoenix area.
(d) Robin has heard all about Savannah.
4. Why does Philip need to be called?
(a) Gloria needs some repair work done on her home.
(b) There is a water leak at the salon.
(c) To let him know that Gloria is running late.
(d) Gloria needs to set up a hair appointment with Philip.
5. Why does Savannah forget to get the oil changed in her car and is chain-smoking all morning?
(a) She is wondering about Troy and Robin.
(b) She is so nervous anticipating Kenneth's arrival.
(c) She is worried about Bernadine.
(d) She did not get enough sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bernadine react to Gloria's suggestion that she find a better job?
2. What is a good enough reason, to Robin, to break up with Michael?
3. By what is Bernadine outraged?
4. What does Robin feel about Russell?
5. Robin comes to the realization that Michael is a nice, considerate man, but why does she want to end the relationship?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)