|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Killing Time.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bernadine's mother, Geneva, feel about the excuse her daughter gives for leaving her children with her?
(d) Mildly suspicious.
2. Who sends Robin an anonymous letter detailing Russell's financial and personal instability?
(a) Russell's former boss.
(b) A strange woman.
(c) Russell's sister.
(d) Her friend.
3. Why do Savannah's mother and sister, Sheila, worry about Savannah still being unmarried?
(a) She is the only one left unmarried.
(b) She is depressed.
(c) She is lonely.
(d) She is 36 years old.
4. How does Troy seem when he arrives at Robin's apartment?
5. When they reach Phoenix, Savannah drives to a travel agency to purchase an airline ticket for Lionel's return to Denver. For what does Lionel ask?
(a) To come back to Denver with him.
(b) The cash she would have expended on a ticket.
(c) To ride in first class.
(d) To have a train ticket instead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Bernadine and Gloria claim about Ted?
2. Bernadine is torn between wanting to kick John out and what?
3. Why does Lionel use Savannah for transportation to get to Arizona?
4. What does Bernadine do with John's clothes?
5. What does she tell her mother is the reason for leaving the children there?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)