|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Killing Time.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bernadine in the mood to celebrate?
(a) She received a pay raise.
(b) Her children are gone for part of the summer.
(c) Her ex-husband has stopped calling.
(d) Her divorce is final.
2. Why does Bernadine tell Herbert that she is not interested in a man who will cheat on his wife?
(a) Herbert says he wants to marry her.
(b) Herbert offers to divorce his wife
(c) Herbert asks to have an affair with her.
(d) Herbert asks to sleep with her.
3. When Bernadine returns home, what does she realize?
(a) Her children will not be upset about the divorce.
(b) She has left the stove on.
(c) Savannah has arrived and the two old friends sit on the patio and talk until dawn.
(d) She no longer has a husband to deal with.
4. Why does Robin call Troy?
(a) She likes him more than Michael.
(b) She does not want to be alone tonight.
(c) She wants to ask a favor of him.
(d) She wants to meet him for dinner.
5. Why is Robin upset about seeing Michael?
(a) She had not realized she would miss him so much.
(b) She now understands that she loves him.
(c) She does not want to see him, and is upset that he now is at the same bar she is.
(d) She is jealous that he has found another woman so soon after breaking up with Robin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bernadine not remember leaving her two small children asleep in their beds and has a difficult time remembering how to get back home?
2. Why is Robin worried about hurting Michael's feelings?
3. What does Bernadine do with John's clothes?
4. Why does Philip need to be called?
5. How does Savannah feel about meeting Lionel?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)