|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Killing Time.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bernadine returns home, what does she realize?
(a) She has left the stove on.
(b) Savannah has arrived and the two old friends sit on the patio and talk until dawn.
(c) She no longer has a husband to deal with.
(d) Her children will not be upset about the divorce.
2. Why is Tarik outraged?
(a) His mother does not believe him.
(b) He and his friends' First Amendment rights have been violated.
(c) He is expelled for no reason.
(d) HIs friends have left him to deal with the authorities.
3. Why does Troy claim that the drugs do not interfere with his life?
(a) He has done drugs for a couple of decades and is immune to their effects.
(b) He uses them for purely recreational reasons.
(c) He uses them often but in small doses.
(d) He can function normally after using drugs.
4. How is Tarik's gang different from the Crips and Bloods?
(a) They wear different colors.
(b) They do not do violent or negative activities.
(c) They do not recruit in school.
(d) They do not kill other people.
5. For how long does Gloria ground Tarik?
(a) Three days.
(b) She does not ground him.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Michael repulses Robin?
2. Arriving at John's software company, what does Bernadine do?
3. Why is Robin upset about seeing Michael?
4. To what do the members of Black Women on the Move maintain support?
5. What does Gloria think about after Tarik leaves to be with his friends?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)