|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Killing Time.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does John's behavior fit perfectly with his actions of the past several years?
(a) He attempts to achieve the life enjoyed by successful white men like Donald Trump.
(b) He has been a womanizer who believes women are subordinate to men.
(c) He has always been a kind man who treated his wife like a queen.
(d) He has been wanting a new career but did not want to disrupt his family life.
2. What has Bernadine's attorney discovered about John?
(a) An extensive network of assets.
(b) He is married again.
(c) He had been married before.
(d) He spent all of his money.
3. What does Savannah feel has diminished?
(a) The amount of good restaurants in the city.
(b) The number of executive positions.
(c) The amount of men who just want to be friends.
(d) Her confidence in herself.
4. What is a good enough reason, to Robin, to break up with Michael?
(a) His planets do not align with hers.
(b) He is ugly.
(c) He is fat.
(d) He is lazy.
5. What about Michael repulses Robin?
(a) His eating habits.
(b) His incessant talking.
(c) His clothing style.
(d) His overweight body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bernadine discover that John has been devious in his financial matters that will impact the scope of the divorce settlement?
2. How does Savannah feel about meeting Lionel?
3. Why does she decide to see him again?
4. Arriving at John's software company, what does Bernadine do?
5. How does Herbert react when Bernadine tells him she does not want to see him?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)