|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Killing Time.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bernadine do after she takes another Xanax?
(a) She cries herself asleep.
(b) She contacts her lawyer to discuss her imminent divorce.
(c) She looks around at the precise organization of John's things.
(d) She calls her children.
2. Bernadine is torn between wanting to kick John out and what?
(a) Begging him to stay.
(b) Calling the police.
(c) Moving out herself.
(d) Ordering him to stay.
3. What happens when Robin calls Troy's house to tell him she cannot come to dinner that night?
(a) Troy's son answers, excited to meet her.
(b) Troy convinces her to give him another chance.
(c) Troy forces her to come over.
(d) His mother answers.
4. What does she tell her mother is the reason for leaving the children there?
(a) She needs some time to think.
(b) She and John are going on a romantic trip.
(c) She needs a vacation.
(d) She is starting a new job.
5. Who does Bernadine meet at the Ritz-Carlton bar?
(a) James Carter.
(b) James Wheeler.
(c) James Dean.
(d) James Wright.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Robin worried about hurting Michael's feelings?
2. Why does Lionel use Savannah for transportation to get to Arizona?
3. To what do the members of Black Women on the Move maintain support?
4. What has Bernadine's attorney discovered about John?
5. Where do Gloria, Bernadine, and Robin catch up with one another?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)