|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Steam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does she decide to see him again?
(a) He seems sincere in getting to know her as a real person.
(b) He is handsome.
(c) He is wealthy.
(d) She feels sorry for him.
2. Why does Bernadine not remember leaving her two small children asleep in their beds and has a difficult time remembering how to get back home?
(a) The Xanax begins its work.
(b) The wine is stronger than she initially thought it was.
(c) She is sleepwalking.
(d) She is in shock.
3. The sensations Bernadine has are similar to what event?
(a) The time she almost drowned years ago while swimming with a friend.
(b) The time she moved from her childhood home.
(c) The time her father moved out.
(d) The time her high school sweetheart broke up with her.
4. What does Savannah hope the new year will bring?
(a) New friends in Phoenix.
(b) New and exciting experiences to reminisce the rest of her life.
(c) A career that she can enjoy and do until retirement.
(d) A man she can love, and who will love her completely in return.
5. What has John just informed Bernadine?
(a) He is leaving her for his bookkeeper.
(b) He is moving out.
(c) He is moving the family to Scottsdale.
(d) He is quitting his job.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bernadine react to Gloria's suggestion that she find a better job?
2. Why is Savannah satisfied with moving to Phoenix and taking a $12,000 pay cut?
3. For what does Savannah long?
4. Why does Robin tolerate Russell's indifference?
5. What does Gloria do before donning a robe and going downstairs?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)