|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Steam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Russell been Robin Stokes' boyfriend?
(a) Two months.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six years.
(d) One year.
2. Why is Tarik outraged?
(a) He is expelled for no reason.
(b) HIs friends have left him to deal with the authorities.
(c) His mother does not believe him.
(d) He and his friends' First Amendment rights have been violated.
3. What does Savannah's brother-in-law do for Savannah?
(a) He suggests that Savannah call Lionel.
(b) He suggests Savannah go to the party.
(c) He call Leonard for her.
(d) He buys her a new dress to wear to the party.
4. Why does Lionel use Savannah for transportation to get to Arizona?
(a) He wants to get to know her better.
(b) He does not have the money to travel on his own.
(c) He has no one else to travel with.
(d) He wants to spend time with her.
5. Why is Robin's mother always pleased to see Robin?
(a) Robin's father has Alzheimer's disease and it is hard to watch his capacities diminish.
(b) She is very lonely and living by herself.
(c) Robin is her favorite child.
(d) It reminds her of when Robin was a child and would come home from a day of playing with friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bernadine discover that John has been devious in his financial matters that will impact the scope of the divorce settlement?
2. What does Bernadine do after kicking the mirror on the door?
3. What does Robin Stokes' boyfriend, Russell, refuse to do?
4. About what does Gloria talk to Tarik?
5. What does John announce that jolts Bernadine back to reality?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)