|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Steam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Robin worried about hurting Michael's feelings?
(a) What she has to say is not kind.
(b) She does not want to come across as mean.
(c) He is such a sensitive person.
(d) He easily cries.
2. Why is Savannah's first impression is one of being pleasantly surprised?
(a) Not many blind dates turn out being as handsome as Lionel is.
(b) The party is serving her favorite hors d'Å“uvre.
(c) The band playing is very good.
(d) The party is beautiful.
3. How does Savannah respond when Robin suggests that perhaps they should consider dating white men?
(a) She has no interest in doing that.
(b) She despises white men.
(c) She thinks it is a wonderful idea.
(d) She is already secretly dating a white man.
4. What does Bernadine take to calm her nerves?
(a) A glass of wine.
(b) A phone call from her mother.
(c) Two Xanax tablets.
(d) A yoga class.
5. Why does Philip need to be called?
(a) Gloria needs to set up a hair appointment with Philip.
(b) There is a water leak at the salon.
(c) Gloria needs some repair work done on her home.
(d) To let him know that Gloria is running late.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gloria discover about Tarik's whereabouts the night before?
2. What is Robin's reason for waking Michael one morning?
3. How is Michael different from the other men Robin has dated?
4. How is Tarik's gang different from the Crips and Bloods?
5. Why does Gloria tell Savannah about an organization called Black Women on the Move?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)