|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Steam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Savannah looks at her reflection in the mirror, she is pleased overall but what does she wish?
(a) She had bigger breasts and less rear end.
(b) She had bought a new necklace.
(c) She had a prettier nose.
(d) She had gone to the salon to get her hair styled.
2. What does Gloria discover about Tarik's whereabouts the night before?
(a) He was at a party.
(b) He had not been with the friend he told her last night but instead had spent time with a girl.
(c) He went to Las Vegas with his friends.
(d) He was out on the streets all night.
3. What does Savannah resent about the executive world?
(a) How wealthy they are.
(b) It is male-dominated and keeps her in a middle management position.
(c) That they do not take responsibility for their actions and put the blame on people such as herself.
(d) It is not as exciting as she had thought it would be.
4. What does John announce that jolts Bernadine back to reality?
(a) He has already quit his job and will begin looking for a new one today.
(b) He is meeting with his lawyer to draw up divorce papers.
(c) He will return in a week to pick up his personal items.
(d) He is moving the family today, so he can begin his new job tomorrow.
5. Why is Bernadine unhappy with her job as a controller for a real estate management company?
(a) The hours are long, and it is a tiring job.
(b) She does not feel adequately trained for the job.
(c) The job denies her creative talents and plunges her into even more stress of working full time and taking care of the kids and the house.
(d) Her employees are shallow and fake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bernadine do with John's clothes and his car?
2. What does Bernadine do after kicking the mirror on the door?
3. Why does Robin tolerate Russell's indifference?
4. How does Robin know Michael?
5. Who sends Robin an anonymous letter detailing Russell's financial and personal instability?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)