|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Steam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bernadine is torn between wanting to kick John out and what?
(a) Moving out herself.
(b) Begging him to stay.
(c) Calling the police.
(d) Ordering him to stay.
2. What makes Gloria's thoughts turn to her own dismal love life?
(a) Her evening with Tarik's father.
(b) Tarik's acknowledgement that he is in a relationship.
(c) Her schedule of things to do.
(d) The For Sale sign at the house across the street.
3. Why does Bernadine sideline her own wish to open a catering business?
(a) John never feels that the time is right to take the risk.
(b) John thinks she would be better in real estate.
(c) She does not have the training to run a catering business.
(d) She becomes pregnant with John's two children and did not have time to start up her business.
4. Why does Gloria tell Savannah about an organization called Black Women on the Move?
(a) Savannah might have heard of the organization.
(b) Savannah may be interested.
(c) She wants to start a chapter in Phoenix.
(d) She is president of the organization.
5. Why does Bernadine not remember leaving her two small children asleep in their beds and has a difficult time remembering how to get back home?
(a) She is in shock.
(b) The Xanax begins its work.
(c) She is sleepwalking.
(d) The wine is stronger than she initially thought it was.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Russell been Robin Stokes' boyfriend?
2. Who invites Savannah to the party?
3. Robin comes to the realization that Michael is a nice, considerate man, but why does she want to end the relationship?
4. How does Savannah feel about meeting Lionel?
5. Why does Philip need to be called?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)