|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Steam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Savannah resent about the executive world?
(a) It is male-dominated and keeps her in a middle management position.
(b) That they do not take responsibility for their actions and put the blame on people such as herself.
(c) How wealthy they are.
(d) It is not as exciting as she had thought it would be.
2. What does Robin tell Savannah while they wait for Bernadine and Gloria to arrive?
(a) The story of her friendships with Bernadine and Gloria.
(b) Not much, because she does not know Robin well.
(c) About her career and how much she loves it.
(d) Her life story and her sense of urgency to marry and have children.
3. Where do Robin, Bernadine, Savannah, and Gloria agree to meet for Happy Hour?
(a) At a bar called Pendleton's.
(b) At a quiet restaurant.
(c) At a classy restaurant.
(d) At Bernadine's home.
4. Robin comes to the realization that Michael is a nice, considerate man, but why does she want to end the relationship?
(a) He is not very organized.
(b) He does not earn enough money.
(c) He wants to move away from Phoenix.
(d) He cannot satisfy her sexually.
5. What is Savannah Jackson dressing to attend?
(a) An office party.
(b) A Christmas party.
(c) A birthday party.
(d) A New Year's Eve party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Robin tolerate Russell's indifference?
2. Why does Lionel tell Savannah he would like to ride with her to Phoenix?
3. What does Savannah's brother-in-law do for Savannah?
4. Why is Robin's mother always pleased to see Robin?
5. What does Gloria do before donning a robe and going downstairs?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)