|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Steam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Savannah feel about meeting Lionel?
2. Why do Robin and Savannah promise to meet?
(a) So that Robin can help acclimate Savannah to the Phoenix area.
(b) So that Robin can help Savannah find a home.
(c) Robin has heard all about Savannah.
(d) Robin is helping Savannah find a job.
3. What is Robin and Michael's first evening date?
(a) A nice dinner downtown.
(b) A movie.
(c) Robin invites Michael to dinner at her apartment.
(d) A gala at an art museum.
4. What does Bernadine do with John's clothes?
(a) Throws them in the trash.
(b) Dumps them into John's BMW.
(c) Folds them and puts them in a suitcase.
(d) Calls John to come pick them up.
5. Why is Robin's mother always pleased to see Robin?
(a) Robin's father has Alzheimer's disease and it is hard to watch his capacities diminish.
(b) It reminds her of when Robin was a child and would come home from a day of playing with friends.
(c) Robin is her favorite child.
(d) She is very lonely and living by herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Savannah notice when she picks up Lionel at his house?
2. Why must Savannah travel to Phoenix on her own?
3. When Savannah arrives at the hotel, what is she surprised to see?
4. The attorney tells Bernadine that John had sold his partnership in the software company for only three thousand dollars and is now a regular salaried employee making eighty thousand dollars. How much had a previously been making?
5. What does Savannah's brother-in-law do for Savannah?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)