|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Steam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gloria discover about Tarik's whereabouts the night before?
(a) He was at a party.
(b) He went to Las Vegas with his friends.
(c) He had not been with the friend he told her last night but instead had spent time with a girl.
(d) He was out on the streets all night.
2. Why is Savannah's first impression is one of being pleasantly surprised?
(a) The party is serving her favorite hors d'Å“uvre.
(b) Not many blind dates turn out being as handsome as Lionel is.
(c) The band playing is very good.
(d) The party is beautiful.
3. Why do Robin and Savannah promise to meet?
(a) Robin is helping Savannah find a job.
(b) Robin has heard all about Savannah.
(c) So that Robin can help acclimate Savannah to the Phoenix area.
(d) So that Robin can help Savannah find a home.
4. Why is Savannah satisfied with moving to Phoenix and taking a $12,000 pay cut?
(a) Phoenix is more beautiful than where she is currently living.
(b) She will be working in a career she enjoys.
(c) She will be near her family.
(d) The cost of living is lower.
5. When Savannah arrives at the hotel, what is she surprised to see?
(a) A limosine waiting for her.
(b) Her ex-boyfriend.
(c) A bouquet of roses with her name on them.
(d) There is a cover charge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gloria Mathews yell at to turn down his stereo and call Philip?
2. Why will Philip not be at work for a few days?
3. For how long does Gloria ground Tarik?
4. As Savannah looks at her reflection in the mirror, she is pleased overall but what does she wish?
5. From whom does Savannah receive a phone call, inviting her to dinner?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)