|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Steam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Savannah looks at her reflection in the mirror, she is pleased overall but what does she wish?
(a) She had bought a new necklace.
(b) She had gone to the salon to get her hair styled.
(c) She had bigger breasts and less rear end.
(d) She had a prettier nose.
2. What does Gloria discover about Tarik's whereabouts the night before?
(a) He was at a party.
(b) He was out on the streets all night.
(c) He had not been with the friend he told her last night but instead had spent time with a girl.
(d) He went to Las Vegas with his friends.
3. What does John announce that jolts Bernadine back to reality?
(a) He will return in a week to pick up his personal items.
(b) He is moving the family today, so he can begin his new job tomorrow.
(c) He has already quit his job and will begin looking for a new one today.
(d) He is meeting with his lawyer to draw up divorce papers.
4. Why is Savannah's first impression is one of being pleasantly surprised?
(a) The party is beautiful.
(b) Not many blind dates turn out being as handsome as Lionel is.
(c) The band playing is very good.
(d) The party is serving her favorite hors d'Å“uvre.
5. How does Bernadine react to Gloria's suggestion that she find a better job?
(a) With fury.
(b) With confusion.
(c) With insecurity.
(d) With sadness.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what is Bernadine outraged?
2. Why do Robin and Savannah promise to meet?
3. Why does Robin tolerate Russell's indifference?
4. Why is Robin apprehensive about Michael?
5. Who sends Robin an anonymous letter detailing Russell's financial and personal instability?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)