|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Happy Hour.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Gloria become pregnant with Tarik?
(a) She is a senior in high school after prom.
(b) She is a senior in college during a frat party.
(c) Five years ago after an office party.
(d) After she marries Tariq's father.
2. Why is Robin apprehensive about Michael?
(a) He is not handsome like the men she had always dated in the past.
(b) She does not know much about him.
(c) She just got out of a bad relationship.
(d) He is recently divorced.
3. Why does Bernadine sideline her own wish to open a catering business?
(a) She does not have the training to run a catering business.
(b) She becomes pregnant with John's two children and did not have time to start up her business.
(c) John thinks she would be better in real estate.
(d) John never feels that the time is right to take the risk.
4. Why does Robin tolerate Russell's indifference?
(a) He is her boss.
(b) She does not think she can attract anyone else.
(c) He is handsome.
(d) She wants to be married and have children.
5. How is Michael different from the other men Robin has dated?
(a) He seems genuinely interested in her welfare.
(b) He is more attractive.
(c) He brings her flowers.
(d) He has a steady job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bernadine do after she takes another Xanax?
2. Why does Bernadine not remember leaving her two small children asleep in their beds and has a difficult time remembering how to get back home?
3. Why is Robin worried about hurting Michael's feelings?
4. As Savannah looks at her reflection in the mirror, she is pleased overall but what does she wish?
5. Why does Gloria tell Savannah about an organization called Black Women on the Move?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)