|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Happy Hour.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bernadine not remember leaving her two small children asleep in their beds and has a difficult time remembering how to get back home?
(a) The wine is stronger than she initially thought it was.
(b) The Xanax begins its work.
(c) She is in shock.
(d) She is sleepwalking.
2. Why is Savannah's first impression is one of being pleasantly surprised?
(a) The band playing is very good.
(b) The party is serving her favorite hors d'Å“uvre.
(c) Not many blind dates turn out being as handsome as Lionel is.
(d) The party is beautiful.
3. What does Savannah's brother-in-law do for Savannah?
(a) He suggests that Savannah call Lionel.
(b) He call Leonard for her.
(c) He suggests Savannah go to the party.
(d) He buys her a new dress to wear to the party.
4. How does Robin know Michael?
(a) He works in the same insurance company she does.
(b) He works with Russell.
(c) He is a friend of a friend.
(d) He is an old family friend.
5. Where do Robin, Bernadine, Savannah, and Gloria agree to meet for Happy Hour?
(a) At a classy restaurant.
(b) At a quiet restaurant.
(c) At Bernadine's home.
(d) At a bar called Pendleton's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Philip need to be called?
2. Who does Gloria Mathews yell at to turn down his stereo and call Philip?
3. From whom does Savannah receive a phone call, inviting her to dinner?
4. About what does Gloria talk to Tarik?
5. How does Bernadine's mother, Geneva, feel about the excuse her daughter gives for leaving her children with her?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)