|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Happy Hour.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The attorney tells Bernadine that John had sold his partnership in the software company for only three thousand dollars and is now a regular salaried employee making eighty thousand dollars. How much had a previously been making?
(a) Eight hundred thousand dollars.
(b) Forty thousand dollars.
(c) Four million dollars.
(d) Four hundred thousand dollars.
2. How does Savannah feel about meeting Lionel?
3. What does Savannah's brother-in-law do for Savannah?
(a) He suggests Savannah go to the party.
(b) He buys her a new dress to wear to the party.
(c) He call Leonard for her.
(d) He suggests that Savannah call Lionel.
4. About what does Gloria talk to Tarik?
(a) Colleges he is considering attending.
(b) His slipping grades and the need for him to begin to consider some career options.
(c) His father moving in with them.
(d) His new girlfriend and his responsibilities as a man.
5. From whom does Tarik tell Gloria that she had some phone calls?
(d) Robin and Philip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gloria think about after Tarik leaves to be with his friends?
2. What does Bernadine do after kicking the mirror on the door?
3. When they reach Phoenix, Savannah drives to a travel agency to purchase an airline ticket for Lionel's return to Denver. For what does Lionel ask?
4. When Savannah arrives at the hotel, what is she surprised to see?
5. What is Robin's reason for waking Michael one morning?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)