|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Happy Hour.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bernadine is torn between wanting to kick John out and what?
(a) Ordering him to stay.
(b) Moving out herself.
(c) Begging him to stay.
(d) Calling the police.
2. The attorney tells Bernadine that John had sold his partnership in the software company for only three thousand dollars and is now a regular salaried employee making eighty thousand dollars. How much had a previously been making?
(a) Four million dollars.
(b) Eight hundred thousand dollars.
(c) Forty thousand dollars.
(d) Four hundred thousand dollars.
3. What is Robin and Michael's first evening date?
(a) A nice dinner downtown.
(b) A gala at an art museum.
(c) A movie.
(d) Robin invites Michael to dinner at her apartment.
4. Why do Robin and Savannah promise to meet?
(a) Robin is helping Savannah find a job.
(b) So that Robin can help Savannah find a home.
(c) Robin has heard all about Savannah.
(d) So that Robin can help acclimate Savannah to the Phoenix area.
5. Why is Robin's mother always pleased to see Robin?
(a) Robin is her favorite child.
(b) It reminds her of when Robin was a child and would come home from a day of playing with friends.
(c) Robin's father has Alzheimer's disease and it is hard to watch his capacities diminish.
(d) She is very lonely and living by herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bernadine unhappy with her job as a controller for a real estate management company?
2. How long has Russell been Robin Stokes' boyfriend?
3. How does Robin know Michael?
4. What does Robin tell Savannah while they wait for Bernadine and Gloria to arrive?
5. What does Robin do when the tires on her car are slit one day?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)