|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Happy Hour.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Savannah's mother and sister, Sheila, worry about Savannah still being unmarried?
(a) She is lonely.
(b) She is 36 years old.
(c) She is the only one left unmarried.
(d) She is depressed.
2. Why does Robin tolerate Russell's indifference?
(a) She does not think she can attract anyone else.
(b) He is her boss.
(c) He is handsome.
(d) She wants to be married and have children.
3. How long has Russell been Robin Stokes' boyfriend?
(a) Six years.
(b) Two months.
(c) Two years.
(d) One year.
4. What is Savannah Jackson dressing to attend?
(a) A birthday party.
(b) A New Year's Eve party.
(c) A Christmas party.
(d) An office party.
5. Why does Bernadine sideline her own wish to open a catering business?
(a) John never feels that the time is right to take the risk.
(b) She does not have the training to run a catering business.
(c) She becomes pregnant with John's two children and did not have time to start up her business.
(d) John thinks she would be better in real estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Gloria become pregnant with Tarik?
2. Bernadine is torn between wanting to kick John out and what?
3. When they reach Phoenix, Savannah drives to a travel agency to purchase an airline ticket for Lionel's return to Denver. For what does Lionel ask?
4. Who sends Robin an anonymous letter detailing Russell's financial and personal instability?
5. Where does Bernadine take her children?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)