|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Happy Hour.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does she decide to see him again?
(a) He is wealthy.
(b) She feels sorry for him.
(c) He seems sincere in getting to know her as a real person.
(d) He is handsome.
2. Why does Tarik apologize to his mother?
(a) For not coming home.
(b) For arguing with her.
(c) For not coming home to see his father.
(d) For dropping out of school.
3. Why does Bernadine sideline her own wish to open a catering business?
(a) John never feels that the time is right to take the risk.
(b) She becomes pregnant with John's two children and did not have time to start up her business.
(c) She does not have the training to run a catering business.
(d) John thinks she would be better in real estate.
4. What is a good enough reason, to Robin, to break up with Michael?
(a) His planets do not align with hers.
(b) He is lazy.
(c) He is ugly.
(d) He is fat.
5. For what does Savannah long?
(a) A better job.
(b) A real man in her life.
(c) More excitement in her life.
(d) New friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Savannah satisfied with moving to Phoenix and taking a $12,000 pay cut?
2. Who sends Robin an anonymous letter detailing Russell's financial and personal instability?
3. On her way home, what does Bernadine do?
4. Who does Bernadine see at the bar that she knows?
5. As Savannah looks at her reflection in the mirror, she is pleased overall but what does she wish?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)