|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Happy Hour.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bernadine do after she takes another Xanax?
(a) She cries herself asleep.
(b) She contacts her lawyer to discuss her imminent divorce.
(c) She calls her children.
(d) She looks around at the precise organization of John's things.
2. How does Robin know Michael?
(a) He is a friend of a friend.
(b) He is an old family friend.
(c) He works in the same insurance company she does.
(d) He works with Russell.
3. Why does Bernadine not remember leaving her two small children asleep in their beds and has a difficult time remembering how to get back home?
(a) The wine is stronger than she initially thought it was.
(b) The Xanax begins its work.
(c) She is in shock.
(d) She is sleepwalking.
4. The sensations Bernadine has are similar to what event?
(a) The time she moved from her childhood home.
(b) The time she almost drowned years ago while swimming with a friend.
(c) The time her high school sweetheart broke up with her.
(d) The time her father moved out.
5. What does Gloria think about after Tarik leaves to be with his friends?
(a) Her hopes that Tarik will behave responsibly and not jeopardize his future by getting a girl pregnant.
(b) Whether or not Tarik will visit his father.
(c) Her hopes that Tarik will not get into trouble with the police.
(d) Whether or not Tarik will graduate from high school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bernadine do with John's clothes and his car?
2. Why is Savannah's first impression is one of being pleasantly surprised?
3. When Savannah arrives at the hotel, what is she surprised to see?
4. For what does Savannah long?
5. What does Robin feel about Russell?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)