|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Happy Hour.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends Robin an anonymous letter detailing Russell's financial and personal instability?
(a) Her friend.
(b) Russell's former boss.
(c) A strange woman.
(d) Russell's sister.
2. How is Michael different from the other men Robin has dated?
(a) He has a steady job.
(b) He brings her flowers.
(c) He is more attractive.
(d) He seems genuinely interested in her welfare.
3. Where does Bernadine take her children?
(a) To school.
(b) To her mother's home.
(c) On a vacation.
(d) To her friend's home.
4. What does Robin Stokes' boyfriend, Russell, refuse to do?
(a) Pay his rent.
(b) Commit to marriage.
(c) Leave her apartment.
(d) Call her back.
5. Why do Savannah's mother and sister, Sheila, worry about Savannah still being unmarried?
(a) She is 36 years old.
(b) She is lonely.
(c) She is depressed.
(d) She is the only one left unmarried.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lionel tell Savannah he would like to ride with her to Phoenix?
2. What does Gloria think about after Tarik leaves to be with his friends?
3. Why does Philip need to be called?
4. What does Savannah notice when she picks up Lionel at his house?
5. What does Gloria discover about Tarik's whereabouts the night before?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)