|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Happy Hour.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Savannah Jackson dressing to attend?
(a) A birthday party.
(b) An office party.
(c) A Christmas party.
(d) A New Year's Eve party.
2. Why do Robin and Savannah promise to meet?
(a) Robin has heard all about Savannah.
(b) So that Robin can help Savannah find a home.
(c) So that Robin can help acclimate Savannah to the Phoenix area.
(d) Robin is helping Savannah find a job.
3. Why does Tarik apologize to his mother?
(a) For not coming home.
(b) For dropping out of school.
(c) For not coming home to see his father.
(d) For arguing with her.
4. What does Bernadine do after she takes another Xanax?
(a) She looks around at the precise organization of John's things.
(b) She contacts her lawyer to discuss her imminent divorce.
(c) She calls her children.
(d) She cries herself asleep.
5. Why is Savannah's first impression is one of being pleasantly surprised?
(a) The party is serving her favorite hors d'Å“uvre.
(b) Not many blind dates turn out being as handsome as Lionel is.
(c) The band playing is very good.
(d) The party is beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Michael different from the other men Robin has dated?
2. From whom does Tarik tell Gloria that she had some phone calls?
3. By what is Bernadine outraged?
4. What is Robin's reason for waking Michael one morning?
5. From whom does Savannah receive a phone call, inviting her to dinner?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)