|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Happy Hour.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Robin worried about hurting Michael's feelings?
(a) He easily cries.
(b) She does not want to come across as mean.
(c) He is such a sensitive person.
(d) What she has to say is not kind.
2. Why do Savannah's mother and sister, Sheila, worry about Savannah still being unmarried?
(a) She is 36 years old.
(b) She is the only one left unmarried.
(c) She is depressed.
(d) She is lonely.
3. When Bernadine returns home, what does she realize?
(a) She has left the stove on.
(b) Savannah has arrived and the two old friends sit on the patio and talk until dawn.
(c) Her children will not be upset about the divorce.
(d) She no longer has a husband to deal with.
4. About what does Gloria talk to Tarik?
(a) His slipping grades and the need for him to begin to consider some career options.
(b) Colleges he is considering attending.
(c) His new girlfriend and his responsibilities as a man.
(d) His father moving in with them.
5. Why must Savannah travel to Phoenix on her own?
(a) She has no friends in Denver.
(b) The girl who was going to ride with her has backed out.
(c) Her mother at the last minute is unable to travel with her.
(d) She wants to be alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. The attorney tells Bernadine that John had sold his partnership in the software company for only three thousand dollars and is now a regular salaried employee making eighty thousand dollars. How much had a previously been making?
2. Why does Bernadine sideline her own wish to open a catering business?
3. What does Gloria do before donning a robe and going downstairs?
4. What does Bernadine do with John's clothes and his car?
5. What is Robin's reason for waking Michael one morning?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)