|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interstate Lust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lionel tell Savannah he would like to ride with her to Phoenix?
(a) He has never been there before.
(b) He enjoys road trips.
(c) He wants to spend time with Savannah.
(d) He wants to get out of Denver.
2. Why does Robin tolerate Russell's indifference?
(a) He is her boss.
(b) She does not think she can attract anyone else.
(c) He is handsome.
(d) She wants to be married and have children.
3. Bernadine is torn between wanting to kick John out and what?
(a) Moving out herself.
(b) Ordering him to stay.
(c) Calling the police.
(d) Begging him to stay.
4. Why does Bernadine sideline her own wish to open a catering business?
(a) John thinks she would be better in real estate.
(b) She does not have the training to run a catering business.
(c) She becomes pregnant with John's two children and did not have time to start up her business.
(d) John never feels that the time is right to take the risk.
5. Why do Savannah's mother and sister, Sheila, worry about Savannah still being unmarried?
(a) She is depressed.
(b) She is 36 years old.
(c) She is lonely.
(d) She is the only one left unmarried.
Short Answer Questions
1. When they reach Phoenix, Savannah drives to a travel agency to purchase an airline ticket for Lionel's return to Denver. For what does Lionel ask?
2. How does Bernadine's mother, Geneva, feel about the excuse her daughter gives for leaving her children with her?
3. What does Savannah hope the new year will bring?
4. What does John announce that jolts Bernadine back to reality?
5. Why does Lionel use Savannah for transportation to get to Arizona?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)