|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interstate Lust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bernadine not remember leaving her two small children asleep in their beds and has a difficult time remembering how to get back home?
(a) She is in shock.
(b) The Xanax begins its work.
(c) She is sleepwalking.
(d) The wine is stronger than she initially thought it was.
2. Why does Robin tolerate Russell's indifference?
(a) He is her boss.
(b) He is handsome.
(c) She does not think she can attract anyone else.
(d) She wants to be married and have children.
3. How does John's behavior fit perfectly with his actions of the past several years?
(a) He attempts to achieve the life enjoyed by successful white men like Donald Trump.
(b) He has been a womanizer who believes women are subordinate to men.
(c) He has always been a kind man who treated his wife like a queen.
(d) He has been wanting a new career but did not want to disrupt his family life.
4. What does Bernadine do after kicking the mirror on the door?
(a) She picks up the broken pieces of glass.
(b) She sits on her bed and cries.
(c) She calls her best friend.
(d) She drives to the Circle K Store to get some cigarettes.
5. How long has Russell been Robin Stokes' boyfriend?
(a) Six years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Two months.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Savannah vow to stop doing in the new year?
2. What does Gloria think about after Tarik leaves to be with his friends?
3. Why do Savannah's mother and sister, Sheila, worry about Savannah still being unmarried?
4. The sensations Bernadine has are similar to what event?
5. What does Gloria discover about Tarik's whereabouts the night before?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)