|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interstate Lust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Philip need to be called?
(a) To let him know that Gloria is running late.
(b) Gloria needs some repair work done on her home.
(c) Gloria needs to set up a hair appointment with Philip.
(d) There is a water leak at the salon.
2. What is Savannah Jackson dressing to attend?
(a) An office party.
(b) A New Year's Eve party.
(c) A Christmas party.
(d) A birthday party.
3. Bernadine is torn between wanting to kick John out and what?
(a) Ordering him to stay.
(b) Moving out herself.
(c) Begging him to stay.
(d) Calling the police.
4. What does Savannah vow to stop doing in the new year?
(d) Staying up late.
5. Why is Robin apprehensive about Michael?
(a) She just got out of a bad relationship.
(b) He is recently divorced.
(c) He is not handsome like the men she had always dated in the past.
(d) She does not know much about him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gloria discover about Tarik's whereabouts the night before?
2. Why will Philip not be at work for a few days?
3. From whom does Savannah receive a phone call, inviting her to dinner?
4. Why is Savannah's first impression is one of being pleasantly surprised?
5. Why does Bernadine sideline her own wish to open a catering business?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)