|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interstate Lust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Philip need to be called?
(a) Gloria needs some repair work done on her home.
(b) Gloria needs to set up a hair appointment with Philip.
(c) To let him know that Gloria is running late.
(d) There is a water leak at the salon.
2. By what is Bernadine outraged?
(a) John's thoughtlessness towards her needs.
(b) John moving the family without consulting her.
(c) John's nonchalance at the destruction of their life.
(d) John making decisions without discussing them with her.
3. Why does Lionel tell Savannah he would like to ride with her to Phoenix?
(a) He has never been there before.
(b) He wants to get out of Denver.
(c) He wants to spend time with Savannah.
(d) He enjoys road trips.
4. Why does Tarik apologize to his mother?
(a) For not coming home to see his father.
(b) For not coming home.
(c) For arguing with her.
(d) For dropping out of school.
5. Bernadine is torn between wanting to kick John out and what?
(a) Calling the police.
(b) Moving out herself.
(c) Begging him to stay.
(d) Ordering him to stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Savannah arrives at the hotel, what is she surprised to see?
2. Who does Gloria Mathews yell at to turn down his stereo and call Philip?
3. How does Bernadine's mother, Geneva, feel about the excuse her daughter gives for leaving her children with her?
4. What does Gloria discover about Tarik's whereabouts the night before?
5. How does Savannah feel about meeting Lionel?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)