|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interstate Lust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bernadine unhappy with her job as a controller for a real estate management company?
(a) Her employees are shallow and fake.
(b) She does not feel adequately trained for the job.
(c) The hours are long, and it is a tiring job.
(d) The job denies her creative talents and plunges her into even more stress of working full time and taking care of the kids and the house.
2. What does Bernadine do after she takes another Xanax?
(a) She calls her children.
(b) She cries herself asleep.
(c) She looks around at the precise organization of John's things.
(d) She contacts her lawyer to discuss her imminent divorce.
3. What does Bernadine do with John's clothes and his car?
(a) Drenches the clothing and the car in lighter fluid, throws a match inside the car.
(b) Puts them out on the street for sale.
(c) Drives the car and the clothes in the river.
(d) Puts them in the garage.
4. Why will Philip not be at work for a few days?
(a) He has personal issues with which to deal.
(b) He has the flu.
(c) He is opening his own salon.
(d) He is going on vacation.
5. The sensations Bernadine has are similar to what event?
(a) The time she moved from her childhood home.
(b) The time she almost drowned years ago while swimming with a friend.
(c) The time her father moved out.
(d) The time her high school sweetheart broke up with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lionel tell Savannah he would like to ride with her to Phoenix?
2. What does Robin do when the tires on her car are slit one day?
3. What does Bernadine do after kicking the mirror on the door?
4. What does Gloria learn about Desiree?
5. Why does Philip need to be called?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)