|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interstate Lust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does John's behavior fit perfectly with his actions of the past several years?
(a) He has always been a kind man who treated his wife like a queen.
(b) He has been a womanizer who believes women are subordinate to men.
(c) He attempts to achieve the life enjoyed by successful white men like Donald Trump.
(d) He has been wanting a new career but did not want to disrupt his family life.
2. How does Bernadine's mother, Geneva, feel about the excuse her daughter gives for leaving her children with her?
(c) Mildly suspicious.
3. About what does Gloria talk to Tarik?
(a) His new girlfriend and his responsibilities as a man.
(b) His slipping grades and the need for him to begin to consider some career options.
(c) His father moving in with them.
(d) Colleges he is considering attending.
4. What does Gloria discover about Tarik's whereabouts the night before?
(a) He was at a party.
(b) He had not been with the friend he told her last night but instead had spent time with a girl.
(c) He was out on the streets all night.
(d) He went to Las Vegas with his friends.
5. What does Bernadine do after kicking the mirror on the door?
(a) She sits on her bed and cries.
(b) She calls her best friend.
(c) She picks up the broken pieces of glass.
(d) She drives to the Circle K Store to get some cigarettes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Savannah's mother and sister, Sheila, worry about Savannah still being unmarried?
2. Why does Tarik apologize to his mother?
3. Where does Bernadine take her children?
4. Why does Philip need to be called?
5. Who sends Robin an anonymous letter detailing Russell's financial and personal instability?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)