|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interstate Lust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Savannah's mother and sister, Sheila, worry about Savannah still being unmarried?
(a) She is depressed.
(b) She is lonely.
(c) She is the only one left unmarried.
(d) She is 36 years old.
2. Who does Gloria Mathews yell at to turn down his stereo and call Philip?
(a) Her husband, David.
(b) Her sister who is living with her.
(c) Her fifteen-year-old son, Tarik.
(d) Her thirteen-year-old daughter, Tarik.
3. Why is Robin apprehensive about Michael?
(a) She does not know much about him.
(b) He is recently divorced.
(c) He is not handsome like the men she had always dated in the past.
(d) She just got out of a bad relationship.
4. When they reach Phoenix, Savannah drives to a travel agency to purchase an airline ticket for Lionel's return to Denver. For what does Lionel ask?
(a) To come back to Denver with him.
(b) To ride in first class.
(c) The cash she would have expended on a ticket.
(d) To have a train ticket instead.
5. Why does Philip need to be called?
(a) There is a water leak at the salon.
(b) Gloria needs to set up a hair appointment with Philip.
(c) To let him know that Gloria is running late.
(d) Gloria needs some repair work done on her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. The sensations Bernadine has are similar to what event?
2. How does Savannah feel about meeting Lionel?
3. Why is Bernadine unhappy with her job as a controller for a real estate management company?
4. What does Robin do when the tires on her car are slit one day?
5. What does Savannah's brother-in-law do for Savannah?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)