|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Unanswered Prayers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Savannah's mother and sister, Sheila, worry about Savannah still being unmarried?
(a) She is the only one left unmarried.
(b) She is lonely.
(c) She is depressed.
(d) She is 36 years old.
2. Why does Bernadine sideline her own wish to open a catering business?
(a) John thinks she would be better in real estate.
(b) She becomes pregnant with John's two children and did not have time to start up her business.
(c) John never feels that the time is right to take the risk.
(d) She does not have the training to run a catering business.
3. What has John just informed Bernadine?
(a) He is moving the family to Scottsdale.
(b) He is leaving her for his bookkeeper.
(c) He is quitting his job.
(d) He is moving out.
4. Why is Robin apprehensive about Michael?
(a) He is recently divorced.
(b) He is not handsome like the men she had always dated in the past.
(c) She just got out of a bad relationship.
(d) She does not know much about him.
5. For what does Savannah long?
(a) A better job.
(b) New friends.
(c) A real man in her life.
(d) More excitement in her life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Russell been Robin Stokes' boyfriend?
2. Why is Bernadine unhappy with her job as a controller for a real estate management company?
3. What is Robin and Michael's first evening date?
4. What is Savannah Jackson dressing to attend?
5. What does Robin feel about Russell?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)