|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Unanswered Prayers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Savannah Jackson dressing to attend?
(a) An office party.
(b) A Christmas party.
(c) A birthday party.
(d) A New Year's Eve party.
2. Why does Philip need to be called?
(a) To let him know that Gloria is running late.
(b) Gloria needs to set up a hair appointment with Philip.
(c) There is a water leak at the salon.
(d) Gloria needs some repair work done on her home.
3. Who sends Robin an anonymous letter detailing Russell's financial and personal instability?
(a) Russell's former boss.
(b) Her friend.
(c) Russell's sister.
(d) A strange woman.
4. How does John's behavior fit perfectly with his actions of the past several years?
(a) He attempts to achieve the life enjoyed by successful white men like Donald Trump.
(b) He has always been a kind man who treated his wife like a queen.
(c) He has been a womanizer who believes women are subordinate to men.
(d) He has been wanting a new career but did not want to disrupt his family life.
5. Why does Robin tolerate Russell's indifference?
(a) He is handsome.
(b) She wants to be married and have children.
(c) She does not think she can attract anyone else.
(d) He is her boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Michael repulses Robin?
2. How does Savannah feel about meeting Lionel?
3. Why is Savannah's first impression is one of being pleasantly surprised?
4. What does Robin do when the tires on her car are slit one day?
5. For what does Savannah long?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)