|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Unanswered Prayers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Savannah arrives at the hotel, what is she surprised to see?
(a) There is a cover charge.
(b) Her ex-boyfriend.
(c) A bouquet of roses with her name on them.
(d) A limosine waiting for her.
2. Why do Savannah's mother and sister, Sheila, worry about Savannah still being unmarried?
(a) She is depressed.
(b) She is the only one left unmarried.
(c) She is 36 years old.
(d) She is lonely.
3. As Savannah looks at her reflection in the mirror, she is pleased overall but what does she wish?
(a) She had gone to the salon to get her hair styled.
(b) She had a prettier nose.
(c) She had bigger breasts and less rear end.
(d) She had bought a new necklace.
4. What does Savannah hope the new year will bring?
(a) A man she can love, and who will love her completely in return.
(b) New friends in Phoenix.
(c) A career that she can enjoy and do until retirement.
(d) New and exciting experiences to reminisce the rest of her life.
5. How does John's behavior fit perfectly with his actions of the past several years?
(a) He attempts to achieve the life enjoyed by successful white men like Donald Trump.
(b) He has been wanting a new career but did not want to disrupt his family life.
(c) He has always been a kind man who treated his wife like a queen.
(d) He has been a womanizer who believes women are subordinate to men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does she decide to see him again?
2. Why is Savannah satisfied with moving to Phoenix and taking a $12,000 pay cut?
3. What does Robin do when the tires on her car are slit one day?
4. What does Gloria do before donning a robe and going downstairs?
5. Who sends Robin an anonymous letter detailing Russell's financial and personal instability?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)