|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Unanswered Prayers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what is Bernadine outraged?
(a) John making decisions without discussing them with her.
(b) John moving the family without consulting her.
(c) John's nonchalance at the destruction of their life.
(d) John's thoughtlessness towards her needs.
2. Why does Bernadine sideline her own wish to open a catering business?
(a) John never feels that the time is right to take the risk.
(b) She becomes pregnant with John's two children and did not have time to start up her business.
(c) She does not have the training to run a catering business.
(d) John thinks she would be better in real estate.
3. Why does Bernadine not remember leaving her two small children asleep in their beds and has a difficult time remembering how to get back home?
(a) The Xanax begins its work.
(b) She is in shock.
(c) She is sleepwalking.
(d) The wine is stronger than she initially thought it was.
4. What does Bernadine do after locking herself in her bedroom?
(a) She examines her face and naked body in a mirror and curses her new single status.
(b) She calls her mother.
(c) She calls her best friend.
(d) She writes in her journal.
5. How does Robin know Michael?
(a) He works with Russell.
(b) He is an old family friend.
(c) He works in the same insurance company she does.
(d) He is a friend of a friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gloria learn about Desiree?
2. Why is Bernadine unhappy with her job as a controller for a real estate management company?
3. What does Savannah hope the new year will bring?
4. How does John's behavior fit perfectly with his actions of the past several years?
5. What does Bernadine take to calm her nerves?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)