|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Unanswered Prayers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Savannah hope the new year will bring?
(a) New and exciting experiences to reminisce the rest of her life.
(b) A career that she can enjoy and do until retirement.
(c) A man she can love, and who will love her completely in return.
(d) New friends in Phoenix.
2. What does John announce that jolts Bernadine back to reality?
(a) He is moving the family today, so he can begin his new job tomorrow.
(b) He is meeting with his lawyer to draw up divorce papers.
(c) He will return in a week to pick up his personal items.
(d) He has already quit his job and will begin looking for a new one today.
3. Why does Bernadine not remember leaving her two small children asleep in their beds and has a difficult time remembering how to get back home?
(a) The Xanax begins its work.
(b) She is in shock.
(c) The wine is stronger than she initially thought it was.
(d) She is sleepwalking.
4. What does Bernadine take to calm her nerves?
(a) Two Xanax tablets.
(b) A phone call from her mother.
(c) A glass of wine.
(d) A yoga class.
5. What does Bernadine do after locking herself in her bedroom?
(a) She writes in her journal.
(b) She examines her face and naked body in a mirror and curses her new single status.
(c) She calls her mother.
(d) She calls her best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Gloria talk to Tarik?
2. What does Gloria do before donning a robe and going downstairs?
3. Why does she decide to see him again?
4. What does Savannah vow to stop doing in the new year?
5. Why is Bernadine unhappy with her job as a controller for a real estate management company?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)