|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Unanswered Prayers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Savannah's first impression is one of being pleasantly surprised?
(a) The band playing is very good.
(b) Not many blind dates turn out being as handsome as Lionel is.
(c) The party is beautiful.
(d) The party is serving her favorite hors d'Å“uvre.
2. Who sends Robin an anonymous letter detailing Russell's financial and personal instability?
(a) A strange woman.
(b) Russell's former boss.
(c) Russell's sister.
(d) Her friend.
3. Why does Philip need to be called?
(a) Gloria needs some repair work done on her home.
(b) To let him know that Gloria is running late.
(c) There is a water leak at the salon.
(d) Gloria needs to set up a hair appointment with Philip.
4. Who invites Savannah to the party?
5. About what does Gloria talk to Tarik?
(a) His new girlfriend and his responsibilities as a man.
(b) His slipping grades and the need for him to begin to consider some career options.
(c) His father moving in with them.
(d) Colleges he is considering attending.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Savannah arrives at the hotel, what is she surprised to see?
2. What does Gloria learn about Desiree?
3. The sensations Bernadine has are similar to what event?
4. Who does Gloria Mathews yell at to turn down his stereo and call Philip?
5. What does Robin do when the tires on her car are slit one day?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)