|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Unanswered Prayers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Philip need to be called?
(a) There is a water leak at the salon.
(b) Gloria needs to set up a hair appointment with Philip.
(c) To let him know that Gloria is running late.
(d) Gloria needs some repair work done on her home.
2. For what does Savannah long?
(a) A real man in her life.
(b) New friends.
(c) A better job.
(d) More excitement in her life.
3. Why does Robin tolerate Russell's indifference?
(a) He is her boss.
(b) She wants to be married and have children.
(c) She does not think she can attract anyone else.
(d) He is handsome.
4. How is Michael different from the other men Robin has dated?
(a) He is more attractive.
(b) He has a steady job.
(c) He seems genuinely interested in her welfare.
(d) He brings her flowers.
5. What does Robin do when the tires on her car are slit one day?
(a) She calls the police.
(b) She replaces the tires.
(c) She kicks Russell out of her home.
(d) She finds the strange woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Savannah vow to stop doing in the new year?
2. What does Bernadine do after kicking the mirror on the door?
3. How does John's behavior fit perfectly with his actions of the past several years?
4. Why do Savannah's mother and sister, Sheila, worry about Savannah still being unmarried?
5. Why is Robin apprehensive about Michael?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)