|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Unanswered Prayers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John announce that jolts Bernadine back to reality?
(a) He is meeting with his lawyer to draw up divorce papers.
(b) He will return in a week to pick up his personal items.
(c) He is moving the family today, so he can begin his new job tomorrow.
(d) He has already quit his job and will begin looking for a new one today.
2. What does Robin Stokes' boyfriend, Russell, refuse to do?
(a) Pay his rent.
(b) Commit to marriage.
(c) Leave her apartment.
(d) Call her back.
3. When Savannah arrives at the hotel, what is she surprised to see?
(a) There is a cover charge.
(b) A bouquet of roses with her name on them.
(c) Her ex-boyfriend.
(d) A limosine waiting for her.
4. What does Savannah's brother-in-law do for Savannah?
(a) He call Leonard for her.
(b) He suggests that Savannah call Lionel.
(c) He suggests Savannah go to the party.
(d) He buys her a new dress to wear to the party.
5. Why is Bernadine unhappy with her job as a controller for a real estate management company?
(a) The hours are long, and it is a tiring job.
(b) She does not feel adequately trained for the job.
(c) Her employees are shallow and fake.
(d) The job denies her creative talents and plunges her into even more stress of working full time and taking care of the kids and the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gloria do before donning a robe and going downstairs?
2. Why is Savannah satisfied with moving to Phoenix and taking a $12,000 pay cut?
3. Who sends Robin an anonymous letter detailing Russell's financial and personal instability?
4. Why does Philip need to be called?
5. By what is Bernadine outraged?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)