|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Unanswered Prayers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Russell been Robin Stokes' boyfriend?
(a) One year.
(b) Two years.
(c) Two months.
(d) Six years.
2. Who invites Savannah to the party?
3. What does Bernadine take to calm her nerves?
(a) Two Xanax tablets.
(b) A yoga class.
(c) A phone call from her mother.
(d) A glass of wine.
4. Why is Robin apprehensive about Michael?
(a) She just got out of a bad relationship.
(b) She does not know much about him.
(c) He is not handsome like the men she had always dated in the past.
(d) He is recently divorced.
5. How does John's behavior fit perfectly with his actions of the past several years?
(a) He has been wanting a new career but did not want to disrupt his family life.
(b) He attempts to achieve the life enjoyed by successful white men like Donald Trump.
(c) He has always been a kind man who treated his wife like a queen.
(d) He has been a womanizer who believes women are subordinate to men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bernadine not remember leaving her two small children asleep in their beds and has a difficult time remembering how to get back home?
2. What has John just informed Bernadine?
3. Why does she decide to see him again?
4. Why does Robin tolerate Russell's indifference?
5. For what does Savannah long?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)