|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Unanswered Prayers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Savannah's brother-in-law do for Savannah?
(a) He suggests Savannah go to the party.
(b) He suggests that Savannah call Lionel.
(c) He buys her a new dress to wear to the party.
(d) He call Leonard for her.
2. How does Savannah feel about meeting Lionel?
3. Bernadine is torn between wanting to kick John out and what?
(a) Ordering him to stay.
(b) Moving out herself.
(c) Calling the police.
(d) Begging him to stay.
4. Why does Philip need to be called?
(a) Gloria needs some repair work done on her home.
(b) There is a water leak at the salon.
(c) To let him know that Gloria is running late.
(d) Gloria needs to set up a hair appointment with Philip.
5. What does Savannah hope the new year will bring?
(a) New and exciting experiences to reminisce the rest of her life.
(b) A career that she can enjoy and do until retirement.
(c) New friends in Phoenix.
(d) A man she can love, and who will love her completely in return.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bernadine sideline her own wish to open a catering business?
2. What does John announce that jolts Bernadine back to reality?
3. How does Robin know Michael?
4. Why is Savannah's first impression is one of being pleasantly surprised?
5. What does Savannah vow to stop doing in the new year?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)