|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Unanswered Prayers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Philip need to be called?
(a) Gloria needs to set up a hair appointment with Philip.
(b) There is a water leak at the salon.
(c) Gloria needs some repair work done on her home.
(d) To let him know that Gloria is running late.
2. What does Robin feel about Russell?
(a) He is her last chance to achieve her dreams.
(b) He will make a good father for her children.
(c) Loathing and hatred.
(d) He will fire her if she breaks up with him.
3. How does John's behavior fit perfectly with his actions of the past several years?
(a) He attempts to achieve the life enjoyed by successful white men like Donald Trump.
(b) He has been wanting a new career but did not want to disrupt his family life.
(c) He has been a womanizer who believes women are subordinate to men.
(d) He has always been a kind man who treated his wife like a queen.
4. What is Robin and Michael's first evening date?
(a) A movie.
(b) A nice dinner downtown.
(c) Robin invites Michael to dinner at her apartment.
(d) A gala at an art museum.
5. Why do Savannah's mother and sister, Sheila, worry about Savannah still being unmarried?
(a) She is lonely.
(b) She is the only one left unmarried.
(c) She is 36 years old.
(d) She is depressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bernadine do after locking herself in her bedroom?
2. Why does she decide to see him again?
3. What does Robin Stokes' boyfriend, Russell, refuse to do?
4. Bernadine is torn between wanting to kick John out and what?
5. What does Bernadine take to calm her nerves?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)