|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Unanswered Prayers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Michael different from the other men Robin has dated?
(a) He seems genuinely interested in her welfare.
(b) He is more attractive.
(c) He has a steady job.
(d) He brings her flowers.
2. About what does Gloria talk to Tarik?
(a) His slipping grades and the need for him to begin to consider some career options.
(b) His father moving in with them.
(c) His new girlfriend and his responsibilities as a man.
(d) Colleges he is considering attending.
3. Who does Gloria Mathews yell at to turn down his stereo and call Philip?
(a) Her husband, David.
(b) Her thirteen-year-old daughter, Tarik.
(c) Her sister who is living with her.
(d) Her fifteen-year-old son, Tarik.
4. What is Savannah Jackson dressing to attend?
(a) A birthday party.
(b) A New Year's Eve party.
(c) An office party.
(d) A Christmas party.
5. Why does Bernadine sideline her own wish to open a catering business?
(a) She becomes pregnant with John's two children and did not have time to start up her business.
(b) John never feels that the time is right to take the risk.
(c) John thinks she would be better in real estate.
(d) She does not have the training to run a catering business.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bernadine do after kicking the mirror on the door?
2. What does Robin Stokes' boyfriend, Russell, refuse to do?
3. How does John's behavior fit perfectly with his actions of the past several years?
4. Why is Robin apprehensive about Michael?
5. What does Robin do when the tires on her car are slit one day?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)