|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Unanswered Prayers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Savannah satisfied with moving to Phoenix and taking a $12,000 pay cut?
(a) She will be near her family.
(b) She will be working in a career she enjoys.
(c) The cost of living is lower.
(d) Phoenix is more beautiful than where she is currently living.
2. What does Robin Stokes' boyfriend, Russell, refuse to do?
(a) Commit to marriage.
(b) Pay his rent.
(c) Leave her apartment.
(d) Call her back.
3. Why does Philip need to be called?
(a) There is a water leak at the salon.
(b) To let him know that Gloria is running late.
(c) Gloria needs to set up a hair appointment with Philip.
(d) Gloria needs some repair work done on her home.
4. Why is Robin apprehensive about Michael?
(a) She just got out of a bad relationship.
(b) She does not know much about him.
(c) He is recently divorced.
(d) He is not handsome like the men she had always dated in the past.
5. What does Robin feel about Russell?
(a) He will fire her if she breaks up with him.
(b) He will make a good father for her children.
(c) He is her last chance to achieve her dreams.
(d) Loathing and hatred.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Savannah to the party?
2. What is Savannah Jackson dressing to attend?
3. Why is Savannah's first impression is one of being pleasantly surprised?
4. What is Robin and Michael's first evening date?
5. What has John just informed Bernadine?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)