|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Unanswered Prayers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Savannah looks at her reflection in the mirror, she is pleased overall but what does she wish?
(a) She had bigger breasts and less rear end.
(b) She had a prettier nose.
(c) She had gone to the salon to get her hair styled.
(d) She had bought a new necklace.
2. Why does Bernadine not remember leaving her two small children asleep in their beds and has a difficult time remembering how to get back home?
(a) The Xanax begins its work.
(b) The wine is stronger than she initially thought it was.
(c) She is sleepwalking.
(d) She is in shock.
3. How does John's behavior fit perfectly with his actions of the past several years?
(a) He has been wanting a new career but did not want to disrupt his family life.
(b) He attempts to achieve the life enjoyed by successful white men like Donald Trump.
(c) He has been a womanizer who believes women are subordinate to men.
(d) He has always been a kind man who treated his wife like a queen.
4. What does Savannah vow to stop doing in the new year?
(c) Staying up late.
5. How does Savannah feel about meeting Lionel?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Savannah arrives at the hotel, what is she surprised to see?
2. Why is Savannah's first impression is one of being pleasantly surprised?
3. How is Michael different from the other men Robin has dated?
4. Who invites Savannah to the party?
5. What does Gloria learn about Desiree?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)