|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Steam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lionel use Savannah for transportation to get to Arizona?
(a) He has no one else to travel with.
(b) He does not have the money to travel on his own.
(c) He wants to spend time with her.
(d) He wants to get to know her better.
2. Why does Gloria tell Savannah about an organization called Black Women on the Move?
(a) She wants to start a chapter in Phoenix.
(b) Savannah might have heard of the organization.
(c) Savannah may be interested.
(d) She is president of the organization.
3. What does Robin feel about Russell?
(a) He will fire her if she breaks up with him.
(b) He is her last chance to achieve her dreams.
(c) Loathing and hatred.
(d) He will make a good father for her children.
4. Why does she decide to see him again?
(a) He seems sincere in getting to know her as a real person.
(b) He is wealthy.
(c) She feels sorry for him.
(d) He is handsome.
5. How does Bernadine's mother, Geneva, feel about the excuse her daughter gives for leaving her children with her?
(a) Mildly suspicious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bernadine do after kicking the mirror on the door?
2. Why is Tarik outraged?
3. Where does Bernadine discover that John has been devious in his financial matters that will impact the scope of the divorce settlement?
4. Why is Robin's mother always pleased to see Robin?
5. Why must Savannah travel to Phoenix on her own?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)