|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Happy Hour.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why will Philip not be at work for a few days?
(a) He has the flu.
(b) He has personal issues with which to deal.
(c) He is opening his own salon.
(d) He is going on vacation.
2. Robin comes to the realization that Michael is a nice, considerate man, but why does she want to end the relationship?
(a) He cannot satisfy her sexually.
(b) He is not very organized.
(c) He wants to move away from Phoenix.
(d) He does not earn enough money.
3. Why does Bernadine not remember leaving her two small children asleep in their beds and has a difficult time remembering how to get back home?
(a) The Xanax begins its work.
(b) The wine is stronger than she initially thought it was.
(c) She is in shock.
(d) She is sleepwalking.
4. How does Robin know Michael?
(a) He is a friend of a friend.
(b) He is an old family friend.
(c) He works in the same insurance company she does.
(d) He works with Russell.
5. What does Gloria do before donning a robe and going downstairs?
(a) She looks at herself in the mirror.
(b) She brushes her teeth.
(c) She calls Philip.
(d) She swallows a blood pressure pill.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what is Bernadine outraged?
2. What is Robin's reason for waking Michael one morning?
3. What does Gloria think about after Tarik leaves to be with his friends?
4. Where does Bernadine discover that John has been devious in his financial matters that will impact the scope of the divorce settlement?
5. What does Bernadine do with John's clothes?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)