|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To Heaven and Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bernadine do after she takes another Xanax?
(a) She contacts her lawyer to discuss her imminent divorce.
(b) She calls her children.
(c) She cries herself asleep.
(d) She looks around at the precise organization of John's things.
2. What does Gloria think about after Tarik leaves to be with his friends?
(a) Her hopes that Tarik will not get into trouble with the police.
(b) Whether or not Tarik will graduate from high school.
(c) Whether or not Tarik will visit his father.
(d) Her hopes that Tarik will behave responsibly and not jeopardize his future by getting a girl pregnant.
3. Why does Bernadine not remember leaving her two small children asleep in their beds and has a difficult time remembering how to get back home?
(a) The wine is stronger than she initially thought it was.
(b) She is sleepwalking.
(c) She is in shock.
(d) The Xanax begins its work.
4. Why does Bernadine tell Herbert that she is not interested in a man who will cheat on his wife?
(a) Herbert offers to divorce his wife
(b) Herbert says he wants to marry her.
(c) Herbert asks to sleep with her.
(d) Herbert asks to have an affair with her.
5. When Bernadine returns home, what does she realize?
(a) Her children will not be upset about the divorce.
(b) Savannah has arrived and the two old friends sit on the patio and talk until dawn.
(c) She no longer has a husband to deal with.
(d) She has left the stove on.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Robin's mother's attorney advised her to do, so the state will pay for Robin's father's nursing home care?
2. What does Savannah resent about the executive world?
3. What does Russell do after his wife, Carolyn, kicks him out of the house?
4. On her way home, what does Bernadine do?
5. What about Michael repulses Robin?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)