|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To Heaven and Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bernadine feel about the mortgage payment not being made by John?
2. Why does Robin wish she could provide the finances for her father's care?
(a) She does not want to see her father in a poorly-run nursing home.
(b) She does not want her mother to have to pay for his care.
(c) She does not want her mother to have to care for her father.
(d) So that her mother would not have to face such an agonizing decision.
3. About what is Robin surprised when she calls Michael's home?
(a) A woman answers the phone.
(b) It is the wrong number.
(c) A child answers the phone.
(d) The phone is disconnected.
4. Who does Savannah suggest that stole Robin's wallet?
(b) Troy's son.
5. What does Bernadine do after she takes another Xanax?
(a) She calls her children.
(b) She contacts her lawyer to discuss her imminent divorce.
(c) She looks around at the precise organization of John's things.
(d) She cries herself asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she tell her mother is the reason for leaving the children there?
2. What has John just informed Bernadine?
3. Why does Bernadine not remember leaving her two small children asleep in their beds and has a difficult time remembering how to get back home?
4. Why does Russell want Robin to stop calling his home?
5. Why is Robin's mother always pleased to see Robin?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)