|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To Heaven and Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bernadine feel about the mortgage payment not being made by John?
2. Why does Savannah's mother call her early one morning?
(a) Requesting that Savannah write another letter to the food stamp people.
(b) To say her father has taken a turn for the worse.
(c) To tell her to have a good day.
(d) Requesting a visit from her.
3. What does Bernadine take to calm her nerves?
(a) A phone call from her mother.
(b) A glass of wine.
(c) Two Xanax tablets.
(d) A yoga class.
4. How does Savannah respond when Robin suggests that perhaps they should consider dating white men?
(a) She is already secretly dating a white man.
(b) She thinks it is a wonderful idea.
(c) She has no interest in doing that.
(d) She despises white men.
5. What does Bernadine do after she takes another Xanax?
(a) She contacts her lawyer to discuss her imminent divorce.
(b) She looks around at the precise organization of John's things.
(c) She calls her children.
(d) She cries herself asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John urge Bernadine to accept?
2. What does Robin Stokes' boyfriend, Russell, refuse to do?
3. Why is Robin worried about hurting Michael's feelings?
4. What does she tell her mother is the reason for leaving the children there?
5. Why is Robin apprehensive about Michael?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)