|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Discovery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Russell been Robin Stokes' boyfriend?
(a) Two months.
(b) Six years.
(c) Two years.
(d) One year.
2. What does Robin do when the tires on her car are slit one day?
(a) She kicks Russell out of her home.
(b) She replaces the tires.
(c) She finds the strange woman.
(d) She calls the police.
3. From whom does Tarik tell Gloria that she had some phone calls?
(c) Robin and Philip.
4. How does Bernadine's mother, Geneva, feel about the excuse her daughter gives for leaving her children with her?
(a) Mildly suspicious.
5. Who sends Robin an anonymous letter detailing Russell's financial and personal instability?
(a) Russell's sister.
(b) Russell's former boss.
(c) Her friend.
(d) A strange woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Michael repulses Robin?
2. What is Robin and Michael's first evening date?
3. What does John urge Bernadine to accept?
4. What does Bernadine do with John's clothes?
5. Why will Philip not be at work for a few days?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)