|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Discovery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bernadine not remember leaving her two small children asleep in their beds and has a difficult time remembering how to get back home?
(a) She is sleepwalking.
(b) The Xanax begins its work.
(c) She is in shock.
(d) The wine is stronger than she initially thought it was.
2. What does John announce that jolts Bernadine back to reality?
(a) He has already quit his job and will begin looking for a new one today.
(b) He is meeting with his lawyer to draw up divorce papers.
(c) He is moving the family today, so he can begin his new job tomorrow.
(d) He will return in a week to pick up his personal items.
3. What does Bernadine do with John's clothes and his car?
(a) Drenches the clothing and the car in lighter fluid, throws a match inside the car.
(b) Drives the car and the clothes in the river.
(c) Puts them in the garage.
(d) Puts them out on the street for sale.
4. What does Robin feel about Russell?
(a) He will fire her if she breaks up with him.
(b) He will make a good father for her children.
(c) Loathing and hatred.
(d) He is her last chance to achieve her dreams.
5. What does Robin Stokes' boyfriend, Russell, refuse to do?
(a) Leave her apartment.
(b) Commit to marriage.
(c) Call her back.
(d) Pay his rent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bernadine's mother, Geneva, feel about the excuse her daughter gives for leaving her children with her?
2. What does Bernadine do after kicking the mirror on the door?
3. Bernadine is torn between wanting to kick John out and what?
4. From whom does Tarik tell Gloria that she had some phone calls?
5. What is Robin and Michael's first evening date?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)