|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Discovery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The attorney tells Bernadine that John had sold his partnership in the software company for only three thousand dollars and is now a regular salaried employee making eighty thousand dollars. How much had a previously been making?
(a) Four million dollars.
(b) Eight hundred thousand dollars.
(c) Forty thousand dollars.
(d) Four hundred thousand dollars.
2. Why is Robin apprehensive about Michael?
(a) He is recently divorced.
(b) She just got out of a bad relationship.
(c) She does not know much about him.
(d) He is not handsome like the men she had always dated in the past.
3. The sensations Bernadine has are similar to what event?
(a) The time her father moved out.
(b) The time she almost drowned years ago while swimming with a friend.
(c) The time her high school sweetheart broke up with her.
(d) The time she moved from her childhood home.
4. Where does Bernadine take her children?
(a) On a vacation.
(b) To her mother's home.
(c) To school.
(d) To her friend's home.
5. Bernadine is torn between wanting to kick John out and what?
(a) Moving out herself.
(b) Begging him to stay.
(c) Ordering him to stay.
(d) Calling the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tarik apologize to his mother?
2. Why does Bernadine not remember leaving her two small children asleep in their beds and has a difficult time remembering how to get back home?
3. What has John just informed Bernadine?
4. What about Michael repulses Robin?
5. By what is Bernadine outraged?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)