|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Discovery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Michael different from the other men Robin has dated?
(a) He seems genuinely interested in her welfare.
(b) He has a steady job.
(c) He is more attractive.
(d) He brings her flowers.
2. What about Michael repulses Robin?
(a) His overweight body.
(b) His incessant talking.
(c) His clothing style.
(d) His eating habits.
3. What makes Gloria's thoughts turn to her own dismal love life?
(a) Her evening with Tarik's father.
(b) The For Sale sign at the house across the street.
(c) Her schedule of things to do.
(d) Tarik's acknowledgement that he is in a relationship.
4. How does Bernadine's mother, Geneva, feel about the excuse her daughter gives for leaving her children with her?
(a) Mildly suspicious.
5. Where does Bernadine take her children?
(a) To her friend's home.
(b) On a vacation.
(c) To school.
(d) To her mother's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John's behavior fit perfectly with his actions of the past several years?
2. What does Gloria discover about Tarik's whereabouts the night before?
3. What does Gloria think about after Tarik leaves to be with his friends?
4. What does Bernadine do after she takes another Xanax?
5. What is Robin and Michael's first evening date?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)