|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Discovery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does John's behavior fit perfectly with his actions of the past several years?
(a) He has always been a kind man who treated his wife like a queen.
(b) He attempts to achieve the life enjoyed by successful white men like Donald Trump.
(c) He has been a womanizer who believes women are subordinate to men.
(d) He has been wanting a new career but did not want to disrupt his family life.
2. The sensations Bernadine has are similar to what event?
(a) The time her high school sweetheart broke up with her.
(b) The time she almost drowned years ago while swimming with a friend.
(c) The time her father moved out.
(d) The time she moved from her childhood home.
3. What does Robin feel about Russell?
(a) He will make a good father for her children.
(b) He is her last chance to achieve her dreams.
(c) He will fire her if she breaks up with him.
(d) Loathing and hatred.
4. Bernadine is torn between wanting to kick John out and what?
(a) Moving out herself.
(b) Begging him to stay.
(c) Calling the police.
(d) Ordering him to stay.
5. What does Robin do when the tires on her car are slit one day?
(a) She replaces the tires.
(b) She finds the strange woman.
(c) She kicks Russell out of her home.
(d) She calls the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bernadine do after locking herself in her bedroom?
2. What makes Gloria's thoughts turn to her own dismal love life?
3. Why does Robin tolerate Russell's indifference?
4. How long has Russell been Robin Stokes' boyfriend?
5. What does Bernadine do after she takes another Xanax?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)