|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Discovery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has John just informed Bernadine?
(a) He is leaving her for his bookkeeper.
(b) He is moving the family to Scottsdale.
(c) He is quitting his job.
(d) He is moving out.
2. Why will Philip not be at work for a few days?
(a) He is opening his own salon.
(b) He is going on vacation.
(c) He has the flu.
(d) He has personal issues with which to deal.
3. Why does she decide to see him again?
(a) He seems sincere in getting to know her as a real person.
(b) She feels sorry for him.
(c) He is wealthy.
(d) He is handsome.
4. What does Bernadine do after she takes another Xanax?
(a) She contacts her lawyer to discuss her imminent divorce.
(b) She looks around at the precise organization of John's things.
(c) She calls her children.
(d) She cries herself asleep.
5. When Bernadine returns home, what does she realize?
(a) She no longer has a husband to deal with.
(b) She has left the stove on.
(c) Her children will not be upset about the divorce.
(d) Savannah has arrived and the two old friends sit on the patio and talk until dawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robin Stokes' boyfriend, Russell, refuse to do?
2. From whom does Tarik tell Gloria that she had some phone calls?
3. Where does Bernadine discover that John has been devious in his financial matters that will impact the scope of the divorce settlement?
4. What does she tell her mother is the reason for leaving the children there?
5. What does Robin do when the tires on her car are slit one day?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)