|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Discovery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Michael different from the other men Robin has dated?
(a) He is more attractive.
(b) He has a steady job.
(c) He seems genuinely interested in her welfare.
(d) He brings her flowers.
2. What does Robin do when the tires on her car are slit one day?
(a) She kicks Russell out of her home.
(b) She replaces the tires.
(c) She calls the police.
(d) She finds the strange woman.
3. What does Robin Stokes' boyfriend, Russell, refuse to do?
(a) Leave her apartment.
(b) Pay his rent.
(c) Commit to marriage.
(d) Call her back.
4. Why does Bernadine sideline her own wish to open a catering business?
(a) John never feels that the time is right to take the risk.
(b) She becomes pregnant with John's two children and did not have time to start up her business.
(c) She does not have the training to run a catering business.
(d) John thinks she would be better in real estate.
5. Who sends Robin an anonymous letter detailing Russell's financial and personal instability?
(a) Her friend.
(b) A strange woman.
(c) Russell's sister.
(d) Russell's former boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bernadine's mother, Geneva, feel about the excuse her daughter gives for leaving her children with her?
2. Where does Bernadine discover that John has been devious in his financial matters that will impact the scope of the divorce settlement?
3. Why is Bernadine unhappy with her job as a controller for a real estate management company?
4. What does Bernadine take to calm her nerves?
5. How does John's behavior fit perfectly with his actions of the past several years?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)