|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Discovery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John urge Bernadine to accept?
(a) That she will not get much of his money.
(b) That their divorce is inevitable.
(c) His offer to settle out of court with a check for three hundred thousand dollars.
(d) His relationship with Kathleen.
2. What has John just informed Bernadine?
(a) He is leaving her for his bookkeeper.
(b) He is moving out.
(c) He is moving the family to Scottsdale.
(d) He is quitting his job.
3. By what is Bernadine outraged?
(a) John moving the family without consulting her.
(b) John's thoughtlessness towards her needs.
(c) John making decisions without discussing them with her.
(d) John's nonchalance at the destruction of their life.
4. Why does Tarik apologize to his mother?
(a) For not coming home.
(b) For not coming home to see his father.
(c) For arguing with her.
(d) For dropping out of school.
5. How does Robin know Michael?
(a) He works in the same insurance company she does.
(b) He is a friend of a friend.
(c) He works with Russell.
(d) He is an old family friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. The attorney tells Bernadine that John had sold his partnership in the software company for only three thousand dollars and is now a regular salaried employee making eighty thousand dollars. How much had a previously been making?
2. Why does Bernadine not remember leaving her two small children asleep in their beds and has a difficult time remembering how to get back home?
3. When Bernadine returns home, what does she realize?
4. What does Robin Stokes' boyfriend, Russell, refuse to do?
5. What does John announce that jolts Bernadine back to reality?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)