|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Discovery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robin feel about Russell?
(a) He will make a good father for her children.
(b) He is her last chance to achieve her dreams.
(c) He will fire her if she breaks up with him.
(d) Loathing and hatred.
2. What does Robin Stokes' boyfriend, Russell, refuse to do?
(a) Leave her apartment.
(b) Call her back.
(c) Pay his rent.
(d) Commit to marriage.
3. Why does Bernadine sideline her own wish to open a catering business?
(a) She becomes pregnant with John's two children and did not have time to start up her business.
(b) John thinks she would be better in real estate.
(c) John never feels that the time is right to take the risk.
(d) She does not have the training to run a catering business.
4. Why is Bernadine unhappy with her job as a controller for a real estate management company?
(a) The hours are long, and it is a tiring job.
(b) Her employees are shallow and fake.
(c) She does not feel adequately trained for the job.
(d) The job denies her creative talents and plunges her into even more stress of working full time and taking care of the kids and the house.
5. What makes Gloria's thoughts turn to her own dismal love life?
(a) Her evening with Tarik's father.
(b) Tarik's acknowledgement that he is in a relationship.
(c) Her schedule of things to do.
(d) The For Sale sign at the house across the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Robin tolerate Russell's indifference?
2. How long has Russell been Robin Stokes' boyfriend?
3. Arriving at John's software company, what does Bernadine do?
4. What does Bernadine take to calm her nerves?
5. Why does Bernadine not remember leaving her two small children asleep in their beds and has a difficult time remembering how to get back home?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)