|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Discovery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robin do when the tires on her car are slit one day?
(a) She replaces the tires.
(b) She kicks Russell out of her home.
(c) She finds the strange woman.
(d) She calls the police.
2. What is Robin and Michael's first evening date?
(a) Robin invites Michael to dinner at her apartment.
(b) A gala at an art museum.
(c) A movie.
(d) A nice dinner downtown.
3. Where does Bernadine discover that John has been devious in his financial matters that will impact the scope of the divorce settlement?
(a) During her first meeting with her divorce attorney.
(b) At a meeting with John.
(c) In the divorce hearing.
(d) When she speaks with John's mother.
4. How is Michael different from the other men Robin has dated?
(a) He brings her flowers.
(b) He is more attractive.
(c) He has a steady job.
(d) He seems genuinely interested in her welfare.
5. The sensations Bernadine has are similar to what event?
(a) The time she almost drowned years ago while swimming with a friend.
(b) The time her high school sweetheart broke up with her.
(c) The time she moved from her childhood home.
(d) The time her father moved out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robin Stokes' boyfriend, Russell, refuse to do?
2. Where does Bernadine take her children?
3. How long has Russell been Robin Stokes' boyfriend?
4. Why does she decide to see him again?
5. What does she tell her mother is the reason for leaving the children there?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)