|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Discovery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The attorney tells Bernadine that John had sold his partnership in the software company for only three thousand dollars and is now a regular salaried employee making eighty thousand dollars. How much had a previously been making?
(a) Forty thousand dollars.
(b) Four million dollars.
(c) Eight hundred thousand dollars.
(d) Four hundred thousand dollars.
2. By what is Bernadine outraged?
(a) John's nonchalance at the destruction of their life.
(b) John's thoughtlessness towards her needs.
(c) John making decisions without discussing them with her.
(d) John moving the family without consulting her.
3. Where does Bernadine discover that John has been devious in his financial matters that will impact the scope of the divorce settlement?
(a) In the divorce hearing.
(b) When she speaks with John's mother.
(c) At a meeting with John.
(d) During her first meeting with her divorce attorney.
4. How does Bernadine's mother, Geneva, feel about the excuse her daughter gives for leaving her children with her?
(a) Mildly suspicious.
5. Bernadine is torn between wanting to kick John out and what?
(a) Calling the police.
(b) Ordering him to stay.
(c) Begging him to stay.
(d) Moving out herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Tarik tell Gloria that she had some phone calls?
2. Why does Tarik apologize to his mother?
3. What does John urge Bernadine to accept?
4. When Bernadine returns home, what does she realize?
5. What does Bernadine do after locking herself in her bedroom?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)