|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Discovery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bernadine sideline her own wish to open a catering business?
(a) John thinks she would be better in real estate.
(b) John never feels that the time is right to take the risk.
(c) She becomes pregnant with John's two children and did not have time to start up her business.
(d) She does not have the training to run a catering business.
2. Bernadine is torn between wanting to kick John out and what?
(a) Calling the police.
(b) Begging him to stay.
(c) Moving out herself.
(d) Ordering him to stay.
3. What does Bernadine take to calm her nerves?
(a) Two Xanax tablets.
(b) A glass of wine.
(c) A yoga class.
(d) A phone call from her mother.
4. The sensations Bernadine has are similar to what event?
(a) The time she almost drowned years ago while swimming with a friend.
(b) The time her father moved out.
(c) The time she moved from her childhood home.
(d) The time her high school sweetheart broke up with her.
5. How long has Russell been Robin Stokes' boyfriend?
(a) Two years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Two months.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends Robin an anonymous letter detailing Russell's financial and personal instability?
2. What does she tell her mother is the reason for leaving the children there?
3. What does Bernadine do with John's clothes and his car?
4. What does Robin do when the tires on her car are slit one day?
5. How does Bernadine's mother, Geneva, feel about the excuse her daughter gives for leaving her children with her?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)