|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Discovery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does she tell her mother is the reason for leaving the children there?
(a) She and John are going on a romantic trip.
(b) She is starting a new job.
(c) She needs a vacation.
(d) She needs some time to think.
2. What does John urge Bernadine to accept?
(a) That their divorce is inevitable.
(b) That she will not get much of his money.
(c) His relationship with Kathleen.
(d) His offer to settle out of court with a check for three hundred thousand dollars.
3. What does Bernadine do after she takes another Xanax?
(a) She looks around at the precise organization of John's things.
(b) She calls her children.
(c) She cries herself asleep.
(d) She contacts her lawyer to discuss her imminent divorce.
4. Who sends Robin an anonymous letter detailing Russell's financial and personal instability?
(a) Russell's sister.
(b) A strange woman.
(c) Russell's former boss.
(d) Her friend.
5. What does Bernadine do with John's clothes?
(a) Calls John to come pick them up.
(b) Throws them in the trash.
(c) Dumps them into John's BMW.
(d) Folds them and puts them in a suitcase.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has John just informed Bernadine?
2. What makes Gloria's thoughts turn to her own dismal love life?
3. What does Gloria discover about Tarik's whereabouts the night before?
4. What does Bernadine do after locking herself in her bedroom?
5. The attorney tells Bernadine that John had sold his partnership in the software company for only three thousand dollars and is now a regular salaried employee making eighty thousand dollars. How much had a previously been making?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)