|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Discovery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bernadine unhappy with her job as a controller for a real estate management company?
(a) The hours are long, and it is a tiring job.
(b) Her employees are shallow and fake.
(c) She does not feel adequately trained for the job.
(d) The job denies her creative talents and plunges her into even more stress of working full time and taking care of the kids and the house.
2. What does Robin feel about Russell?
(a) He will fire her if she breaks up with him.
(b) Loathing and hatred.
(c) He is her last chance to achieve her dreams.
(d) He will make a good father for her children.
3. Why does Bernadine sideline her own wish to open a catering business?
(a) John thinks she would be better in real estate.
(b) She becomes pregnant with John's two children and did not have time to start up her business.
(c) John never feels that the time is right to take the risk.
(d) She does not have the training to run a catering business.
4. Where does Bernadine discover that John has been devious in his financial matters that will impact the scope of the divorce settlement?
(a) When she speaks with John's mother.
(b) During her first meeting with her divorce attorney.
(c) At a meeting with John.
(d) In the divorce hearing.
5. What does Bernadine do with John's clothes?
(a) Folds them and puts them in a suitcase.
(b) Throws them in the trash.
(c) Dumps them into John's BMW.
(d) Calls John to come pick them up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she tell her mother is the reason for leaving the children there?
2. What does Bernadine do after she takes another Xanax?
3. From whom does Tarik tell Gloria that she had some phone calls?
4. What has John just informed Bernadine?
5. Who sends Robin an anonymous letter detailing Russell's financial and personal instability?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)