|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Discovery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Robin tolerate Russell's indifference?
(a) She does not think she can attract anyone else.
(b) He is handsome.
(c) He is her boss.
(d) She wants to be married and have children.
2. Why does Bernadine sideline her own wish to open a catering business?
(a) John thinks she would be better in real estate.
(b) She does not have the training to run a catering business.
(c) She becomes pregnant with John's two children and did not have time to start up her business.
(d) John never feels that the time is right to take the risk.
3. What does Robin feel about Russell?
(a) Loathing and hatred.
(b) He will fire her if she breaks up with him.
(c) He is her last chance to achieve her dreams.
(d) He will make a good father for her children.
4. When Bernadine returns home, what does she realize?
(a) She has left the stove on.
(b) She no longer has a husband to deal with.
(c) Savannah has arrived and the two old friends sit on the patio and talk until dawn.
(d) Her children will not be upset about the divorce.
5. Where does Bernadine take her children?
(a) To her friend's home.
(b) To her mother's home.
(c) To school.
(d) On a vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gloria discover about Tarik's whereabouts the night before?
2. What about Michael repulses Robin?
3. Why does Tarik apologize to his mother?
4. Where does Bernadine discover that John has been devious in his financial matters that will impact the scope of the divorce settlement?
5. What makes Gloria's thoughts turn to her own dismal love life?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)