|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Discovery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Gloria's thoughts turn to her own dismal love life?
(a) Her evening with Tarik's father.
(b) The For Sale sign at the house across the street.
(c) Her schedule of things to do.
(d) Tarik's acknowledgement that he is in a relationship.
2. What does Robin do when the tires on her car are slit one day?
(a) She kicks Russell out of her home.
(b) She replaces the tires.
(c) She calls the police.
(d) She finds the strange woman.
3. What does she tell her mother is the reason for leaving the children there?
(a) She needs a vacation.
(b) She needs some time to think.
(c) She and John are going on a romantic trip.
(d) She is starting a new job.
4. What does Bernadine take to calm her nerves?
(a) A phone call from her mother.
(b) A yoga class.
(c) A glass of wine.
(d) Two Xanax tablets.
5. How is Michael different from the other men Robin has dated?
(a) He seems genuinely interested in her welfare.
(b) He is more attractive.
(c) He has a steady job.
(d) He brings her flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Robin know Michael?
2. On her way home, what does Bernadine do?
3. Why does Robin tolerate Russell's indifference?
4. What does Robin Stokes' boyfriend, Russell, refuse to do?
5. Why does Tarik apologize to his mother?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)